Re: Zelda

Heh, yeah. Or, you could wait until the Revolution comes out, which supposedly plays Game Cube titles as well.

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

cube titles?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess [size=7]HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN!!![/size]. Its so stupid. I mean, the game is nearly done from the latest reports i hear. Its going to be the best game ever made, but Nintendo cant release it for some unknown reason. Its stupid, its going to be out for the Revolution most likely. It will never see Gamecube.

The only Zelda game I have is the Minish Cap for GBA. It's pretty good.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

That is probably the worst of the games. Have you tried any of the others?

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Zelda games are good, they combine puzzles with battle, but not too much of either. I know Japanese are mad about Zelda compared to the west.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

If anyone has passed here Zelda - orcana of time - can he or she tell me how to get a bow and where?

I've played orcana of time but i got nowhere because i was playing some one else's game B)  roll  big_smile  lol

No matter discovered it.

Oh, you get the bow inside the forest temple.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Thanks anyway. Hey Yojimbo you passed Zelda - Orcaina of time - ?

Minish Cap was tolerable, but I agree in that it wasn't the series' strongest release.

Random knowledge, I've played and beat:

Wind Waker - Gamecube
Twilight Princess - Gamecube
Ocarina of Time - N64
Majora's Mask - N64
Oracle of Ages - Gameboy Color
Oracle of Seasons - Gameboy Color
Link's Awakening - SNES
(Zelda II) Link's Adventure - NES(?)

I've played a few others, but I haven't fully beaten them.

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

I havent really played Zelda, but my mate has had a really bad experience with the one on the Wii.

He was about a third of the way through the game, but apparently theres a glitch, in which if you save there and turn the game off, the bridge you need to go over to advance in the game is broken, so theres no way to advance.

I was at his house once, and we didnt know it at the time, so we spent hours trying to figure out what to do.

I told him that he had to start again. Next time i went over, we played for about 5 hours straight, and got passwed the bridge bit, saved and turned it off. When we turned it back on the next day, turns out his little **** of a brother deleted the save. lol

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)

Zelda is one of the best games ever made and it is one of my favorite games I have ever played.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg