Topic: Zelda

I've been a big fan of the Zelda series ever since I became a gamer. In fact, it's what got me into gaming. My favorite, and the first, Zelda game I played was Majora's Mask.

So, any other Star Wars Zelda fans out there? If so, what was your favorite game in the Zelda series, and what are your thoughts on the upcoming Zelda game for Game Cube?

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

Re: Zelda

dont like zelda

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

A pity, I had such high hopes.

No one wants to die.

I watch my.... relitives play Zelda. The Flute of Time or something...

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

I have the adventures of link on gamboy advance and the legend of zelda

Ha, old-school Zelda games, both of those. Cool, cool.

No one wants to die.

they are cool but im stuck on both

I [font=Geneva][size=14]hate[/size][/font] Zelda.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have this stupid Nintendo nut bugging me about it everyday.  The kid has some sort of brain disorder that makes him slow, and he's really starting to be a nuisance.  He's a video game junkie.

*wince* Alright Star Warrior. Before, I had nothing against you, just all Jedi in general. But now, it's personal.

No one wants to die.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.  Maybe we can sit down and discuss it and I'll learn how to improve myself.

-OR-, maybe you can take that last post you made, and cram it right up your light-side loving, merciful, Jedi keester.

No one wants to die.

haaaaaaaaa  wow lol lol

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I love all the Zeldas. Some are very different from each other, but thats a good change. I especially loved Majora's Mask.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Is majora's mask the one where Link gets that mask stuck to his face

To Princess: Aye, it is.

To Yojimba: Well, I'm glad there's finally anotehr force user smart enough to appreciate the Zelda series.

No one wants to die.

I played Zelda - orcana of time - on N64.
It is great game and very hard to pass.
I still didn't.

didn't seem like there was anybody who liked the series for a minute there.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Heh, yeah, I was getting worried. What do you guys think about the upcoming Zelda game for game cube? Think it's gonna be worth the wait?

No one wants to die.

Well I don't know for game cube I am still trying to pass orcana of time.

If it has a nice Zelda feeling storyline and with that good a graphics. Then I am going to buy a gamecube myself just so I can play it!