Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

“Lilli were did you end up at...foolish girl...disgrace... *hiccup*...you deserve what happens to you””, she mumbles as she stumbles on Xam, using different voices like she did for Nitsua, except the last one, which was said very mutely, to her at least.
————————
“It’s different now, not as strong as...” she stands and looks to the door, “when they killed him.” She rushed out of the ship, before anyone can stop her.

Nitsua hurriedly follows, knowing what she meant and how she was going to deal with it.
——————————-
Kraven grabs Shab and ducks down, “That blasted droid followed us.”
———————-
“There were familiar heat signatures here a second ago,” the droid looks around, “Annoyed inquiry: Where did you go?”
—————————-
The three hid behind cooling ducts, not wanting to allow themselves to be discovered. As they were moving along, the Wookiee from earlier burst into the area and finds the trio. The droid is drawn to the situation. The wookies and droid begin to converse in the Wookiee native tongue and they start to aim their weapons at each other, negotiations weren’t going so well.

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

The Executioner proceeds to Iridonia, each member has been ready to invade since the beginning of the trip to the planet.
———————
Tamos stands next to Penalla, “So with the change of plans, how will Fraya know? She is still on Nar Shadaa, correct?”

Fraya, straightens up, “I already sent an agent to her.”

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-12-08 10:14:47)

Xam is now beyond confused. "Okay, we definitely need to get you checked out." Due to her line of work she never takes the most obvious routes, so was luckily able to avoid the commotion without any trouble and get back to the ship in time to see Sara Jane and Nitsua run out.

Astra and Nei weren't far behind. "What's going on?" Astra asked, seeing the state Lilithen seemed to be in.

"She keeps talking nonsense, in different voices." Xam explained.

"Nei, follow them, I'll help you with Lilithen." Astra decided, and Nei nodded, hurrying after the other two whilst the other three headed back onto the ship.

=====

"What the hell did you do to it?" Shab asked, looking around, pressing a hand to her visor to try and find any useful information via her scanner. "Huh, maybe what we need is a bigger arsenal." She wondered out loud, seeing something on her scanner.

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

“Statement: Aww, keep speaking, I can hear you,” the droid starts firing a barrage at Kraven and Shab.

Kraven tilts his head to peak at the droid and almost as soon as he peaks, the droid pinpoints the heat signature. “That was a bad idea.”
———————
Sara and Nitsua are halfway up the dock and then a figure comes from below and kick Sara off the side.

“Missed me?” Dacrott grins menacingly to Nitsua.

“No,” the Jedi Master tries to force push the Ape-like being into a wall, but nothing happens.

“Oh what’s that, your force powers don’t effect me? Something my boss discovered well going beyond known space.” Dacrott stands tall as Nitsua looks worried, glancing over the edge where Sara went over. “I kicked her clean off, this is between us.” He throws a few grenades to stop anti from approaching much longer.

Shab tosses a grenade over her shoulder. "Come on!" She yells, running towards the weapons her scanner picked up. She had no idea if this was a shop, warehouse or illicit goods belonging to someone they didn't want to cross. But right now she figured getting away from the droid alive was the priority - one thing at a time.

==========

Nei arrived in time to see Dacrott kick Sara Jane off the walkway, running to the balcony to see if she could see her, reaching out with the force to try and catch her.

Zeta shoots the grenade to stop the impact from effecting him. The other Wookiee comes from the corridors and the droid having learned from the now deceased furball in the floor, that negotiations aren’t in future and kills it on sight.

Kraven seemingly abandoned by Shab, uses the Wookiee as a diversion and utilizes his knowledge on droids to hide by the coolant ducts. Arriving he encounters three civilians, upon analyzing them, he notices they have merchandise from a shop the others were suppose to buy items from earlier. “You three are gonna get me out of here, and those belong to me now.”

The human replies, “If you get all of us out of here alive, we’ll do more than just give you this stuff, we promise.”
———————
Dacrott caught a glimpse of Nei and fires a few blaster shots toward her, wanting to rid himself of all his annoyances.

Nitsua ignites his lightsaber and deflects the final bolts, he starts to question Dacrott, “Do you believe in yourself that much to take all of us on?” Nitsua tries to hide the anger inside of him. “All alone, you think you’ll kill us all?”

The words hit Dacrott with glee, “What makes you think I’m alone?” Sith ships start to fill up the sky, “Surrender now, and you’ll receive a quick death.”

Shab didn't realise Kraven hadn't followed her until she arrived at her destination, she rolled her eyes but set to work collecting as much merchandise as she could, building herself a small portable arsenal. Particularly fond of the sonic rifle she'd just found.

She had just acquired a stash of grenades, happy that they included sonic ones, when she saw a large covered object. She grinned as her scanner identified the object, and whipped the cover off.

She quickly retrieved the rest of the weapons, before swinging herself up into the seat of the swoop-bike. She assumed it's owner used it to move heavy items, as she even had a trailer. She kicked it into action and bolted back towards where she'd left Kraven. "Kraven, tell me you haven't moved too far, I've found us a ride."

==========

"She's pretty out of it." Xam observed now they'd got Lilithen settled into a seat.

"I've never seen-" Astra trailed off as she sensed something. "We have a problem." She added, feeling a major disturbance in the Force, and heading towards the entranceway of the ship.

==========

Nei released a breath as she managed to get Sara Jane onto a floor, a different level within the superstructure that was Nar Shaddaa's planet wide city. But the girl was still alive, not a splat on the planet surface. Her energy was lacking, and she was gripping the railing to hold herself up, vaguely aware of a pain in her arm where one of the blaster bolts had grazed her.

She was rather more concerned by the number of ships that were lighting up the sky. She turned to the angry Jedi behind her.

Kraven checks in, “I’ve got some company over here, we aren’t too far from the ship, I can see you. I don’t think we’ll be able to shut that droid off, but we can try to block his vision long enough for you to leave, we’ll follow you.”
———————
Sara Jane is able to use her comm, struggling a little after her strength was put to the test, “We have a problem, that monkey is back and has brought a fleet.”

To her surprise, Kraven comms back, “We’re dealing with a problem too, but we are trying to head back, do me a favor and look up at the sky again, this is exchange territory, wait for a minute.”
———————
Nitsua and Dacrott are battling, lightsaber and darksaber collide with each other back and forth, Nitsua is clearly a better duelist, but Dacrott has more movement and agility, especially with his tail. They stop when a disturbance arrives in the sky. More ships arrive and start blasting the sith ships and significant damage appears on the ships. “What is going on?” Dacrott shouts angrily at his fleet.

"I got room for you, if you can jump." Shab replied, hurtling towards them, and adding Sara Jane's location to her nav point.

==========

Astra had got to where Nei was, and took hold of the girl's shoulders and carefully walked her back towards the ship. "Nitsua!" She calls as a warning, looking around the ships in the sky, this place was about to become a ground zero, and it wasn't going to be pretty.

They'd got back to the ramp when Nei turned back to the battle behind them. "He has an implant." She stated in her electronic voice, reaching out a hand to interfere with the electronic device with the Force. He'd said Force abilities didn't affect him, but nothing about devices he was using.

“No, you get out of here we’ll be fine, my company is working on a plan to get us out to.” Kraven tells Shab. He looks at his group, “Alright, let her get to safety and we each grab two shock grenades.”
————————
Nitsua gazes up to the sky and can see the Sith start to evacuate. “You lost, you surrender and face justice.”

Dacrott turns his head to Nitsua and darts towards him and drop kicks him, Nitsua falls back not ready for the hit and his lightsaber is knocked back. “Die,” he shouts as he jabs down at the Jedi.

In a flash of light, showcasing an unnatural ability, Sara Jane had jumped to the combatants and pulled the lightsaber to her and deflected the blow. “You will not kill anymore people.” She swings rapidly and forcefully at the attacker.

Dodging and blocking every attack, Dacrott is able to reach the pilot in his ship and it arrives by the dock, the guns fire towards he weaken part from the Grenade barrage from earlier, causing it to start fallling. He tries to escape , but before he is able to make much space, he feels pain in his backside, he looks back and sees his tail, disconnected from his body and he leaves it behind now with a little fear for his life.

Nitsua and Sara turn their attention to their companions in a dire situation.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2018-01-09 17:23:31)

"Why don't I believe that you have a plan?" Shab asked rhetorically, noticing a sudden shift in Sara Jane's location. "Bloody force users." She grumbled under her breath, pulling an unnatural turn and heading back towards the ship.

==

"Move!" Xam ordered over the comm, she'd moved to the cockpit and monitored the situation with the sensors, she knew the dock was collapsing around them. "Get back on the ship, now!" She added as she started up the controls.

==

Astra lowered Nei to her knees. "Shield us." She commanded gently, and Nei nodded, one hand on the floor to keep her upright, the other stretching out to block the falling debris. Astra invigorated herself with the force and rushed towards their companions with an unnatural speed. Extending the force shield as she reached them, grabbing Sara Jane's arm and pushing her towards the ship.

Nitsua watched as Sara Jane propelled to the ship by Astra; the ship now being levitated, Nitsua is holding it up while it’s starting up.
———————————
Off in the distance, 4 figures can be made out landing on the ship. Comm link starts with static then, “I bet we beat her here”, the noticeable voice of Kraven can be heard.
———————————
Lillithen now firmly passed out, is missing the near death experience of the her shipmates.

"I hope you shook your tail then..." Shab warned as she pulled another crazy move. "And I can't get to the docks because of the debris." She added.

"How about a lift?" Xam suggested over the comm.

"Are you that confident a pilot?" Shab asked, punching numbers into her nav-system, working out what Xam was thinking.

"Hasn't our pilot just arrived back?" Xam retorted.

"Not sure that makes me feel any better about this." Shab admitted, sending the coordinates she'd calculated to the ship. "I'll meet you there, but this thing'll only jump so far."

==

Astra turned to Nitsua. "Don't hang about!" She warned, hurrying after where Sara Jane had started running once prompted, knowing that her force shield would only extend so far from her.

They arrived back at the ramp, Astra stopping to haul Nei to her feet.

“I’ll getcha just fine”, Kraven tries to assure Shab.
“Is everyone on yet and...” he turns a few knobs and flips a few switches, “that is how you get her going.”
———————
The ship doesn’t need help from Nitsua anymore so he let’s go then he jumps toward the ship, but a blaster bolt hits him and he course corrects on some debris to the docks below and the shooter drops down, it's a droid the others would know as Zeta.

“Meat bag”

Last edited by Taustin17 (2018-03-27 18:53:28)

Astra orders Nei to head back into the ship. "A droid just tried to kill Nitsua!" She reports over the comm, watching the docks disappear as the ship heads towards the coordinates Shab had sent.

"I swear I'm going to blow it up if I see it again!" Shab grumbled. "If you're turning around, let me know now, or I won't be able to abort!"

"Keep the meet, Nitsua and I will be able to contain the droid before it kills anyone else." Astra decided, taking a couple of steps back, then running and jumping, using the force to allow her acrobatics to reach the docks to join Nitsua where he was squaring off with the droid, almost casually as if there was nothing to worry about.

The ship continued to it's meet point, as Xam monitored their position relative to the coordinates Shab sent, and Shab herself, allowing Kraven to adjust. Shab herself was counting down till she was about to go over the edge of the city-scraper she was on. All three collectively shared a breath of relief when she all but crashed into the loading bay. "Let's never do that again." Shab decided as she secured the swoop bike.

“I have this under control,” Nitsua calls out to Astra before she gets into the view of the droid.

“Quiry: Do you feel in control?” Zeta questions the Jedi, amused.

Nitsua’s eyes dart back and forth looking for an escape or a way to incapacitate the Droid, his lightsaber has received a little damage and well as his leg and arm from being shot and the fall. The droid moves ever closer to him. An opening is shown as the killing machine comes forward, he rushes ahead, a few more bolts come toward him, as they reach him, a few debris piles arise to take the hits. Sliding underneath it’s legs, “Blast it off, now.”

He looks at Astra, waiting for her to do it.

Astra pulled on the Force to use the debris to throw the droid off the side of the city-scraper they were on, but halfway through the move a presence forced its way into her mind, blocking her mental capacities as she fought against it. "Fraya!"

Nitusa noticed Astra fall to her knees in agony, the droid half knocked away from it's previous position above him, he had just enough time to turn in an attempt to finish the move Astra started before a shot knocked the droid the rest of the way off the side of the half destroyed docks.

Shab steadied herself against the ramp she had taken a knee on to use one of the rifles she'd seen in the cargo bay. "I'd be quick, if I were you, knowing that thing it'll have grabbed hold of something on it's way over." She warned, reloading just in case.

Nitsua grabbed Astra, not realizing how much damage he substained in the fight he almost dropped her, but not a moment wasted they were on the ramp moving inside.

The droid started to climb back up. It reached waist height up, then seeing what was in front of its sensors, the ship containing all of his road blocks.

“This is goodbye, bolt bag,” Kraven said as he unleashed the fire, destroying the dock, sending debris everywhere and blasting the droid away.

“Bolt bag?” Nitsua questioned. “I risk my life, so that could be the thing you say to it,” he adjusts his body from the pain, “the “great” Kraven, alright enough celebrating, we need to go somewhere safe now; I have an idea, head to Dantooine, they temple should be secure.”
———————
After the successful conquest of Iridonia, the Sith forces have been called back to Korriban.

Penalla stands ahead of everyone, “This is a historic day, after the attack on the Jedi council on Coruscant, the purge of Junkka, the takeover of Iridonia, and the siege of Manaan, we have infiltrated Coruscant and now our forces have been slowly building there, with the manipulation of the locals, the Sith can freely travel around the system, the Jedi have been outcasted, the government overthrown, and all rebels have either seen the dark or have met it.”

Tamos and Kyreel now stand be her sides, “These two have shown what it means to be apart of the Darkside, to see its power and use for strength beyond what the Jedi ever could. We live in a new age now, and what a great age it will be,” she finishes her speech to thunderous applause.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2018-03-27 19:10:58)

Shab automatically hit the button the close the ramp as Nitsua had come aboard with Astra, and hit her comm to call Nei in to see whether or not she had the energy to be able to heal their crew.

Now that they were underway and not under imminent attack Shab went to relieve Xam as copilot after returning the rifle to it's home. Shab had more practise flying ships. "Will there be anyone at Dantooine to work out what happened to Lilithen?" Xam asked. "She's still out of sorts."

"She's still hanging in there, and Sara Jane needs rest." Nei cut in from where she was healing Nitsua's injuries. "In fact, everyone probably needs that." She added off-handly.

"So what happened to her?" Xam asked, pointing to Astra, where Nitsua had put her down next to Lilithen.

Nei was a good healer, and so had already finished fixing up Nitsua, so she headed to Astra and rested a hand on the woman's head and gently reached out with the Force. "She's in a state of serious shock, I've seen a mind react this way when resisting a forceful presence."

Kraven sets the autopilot to Dantooine. Now has time to walk around and check upon everyone, Shab is currently co-piloting in the cockpit; he walks down the hallway to see the Rodian in the comms room, “Everything going alright”, he says in the Rodian home tongue. “Yes, just never been in one of these ships before, Craytillo will love all of this, I just like the colors.” On that note Kraven walked away. After continuing through the ship he checks with everyone, he heads back to the cockpit and sits and looks at Shab, “What a day huh?”

Last edited by Taustin17 (2018-03-29 01:35:22)