Topic: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

Ok every ine if any one has any ideas here is the form

Name: unknown
Alliance: Dark side, Sith
Weapon(s): Black cortosis laced blade  embued with the darkside
Appearence: Black hooded cape (mad with cortosis weave) and a skeletal style mask similar to nihilists and adas
Background: a culmination of all that is pain and hatred in the galaxie
History:not known yet
Species: sith
Ship (The architect( ancient sith corsair):
Class: Sith lord

Name:
Alliance:
Weapon(s):
Appearence:
Background:
History:
Species:
Ship (if they have one):
Class:

Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

i got an idea how about we jsut post on this lol

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png

That idea...I could sense that you were gonna say that

I'm black....wait thats not right

haha your force sense is well acute

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png

Name: Nitsua Snevets
Alliance: Light Side, Jedi
Weapon: Blue lightsaber
Appearance: Youthful, Green eyes, dark brown hair, a scar running down his face, endomorphic build (look it up), 6'2", Native American Caucasian
Background: This young Jedi has fought plenty a foe, becoming diverse in the art of the lightsaber, received scar after his uncle tried to give him to the Hutt Mafia.
History: As a kid he was sold to the Hutt Mafia, and was rescued from his captors after learning he had the force, the Jedi felt such a raw power and sent members of the order to investigate, and he became a Jedi Knight, never feeling the same power he unleashed all those years ago, he is searching for what caused him to explode.
Species: Human
Ship: The TMT
Class: Jedi Knight

I know nothing will come if this, I just always wanted to create one.

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

Name: Jester
Alliance: Tusken Raiders, Myself
Weapon: Double Bladed Black Lightsaber
Appearance: 6'8", I full Tusken Raider outfit.
Background: I was found as a baby by a childless Tusken Raider female who claimed me as her own and raised me as a Tusken Raider. I grow up knowing I was different since no one has seen my race in over a 1,000 years. I grew up raiding with my new family against the good and evil it did not matter to us.
History: When I turned 21 years of age I stopped aging and the years went by like days to me till 300 years after I turned 21 a young jedi knight found me raiding a Mandalorian camp on Tattoonie and felt the Force in me and took me to train on Danttoonie. I stayed and trained for 10 years or so until I learned that my family was wipped out by a Mining company which sent me into a very dark place.
Species: Unknown
Ship: Tusken
Class: Master
==============================

We can start.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Name: Shab Kyja
Alliance: N/A, mercenary.
Weapon(s): Pair of blasters, with a short vibroblade for back-up.
Appearence: 5'7", mismatched enviro-suit parts, purple visor screen obscures facial features. Will often wear a dark cloak for effect.
Background: Child of the unlikely couple of a Mandalorian father and Ubese mother. Both tired of the arguments within their own kinds, and instead found their own way as mercenaries, and bringing their child up in such a life.
History: After coming of age I started hiring myself to mercenary groups as a skilled technician with combat skills - taught by parents - and have earnt a reputation for getting the job done in unique and creative ways.
Species: Ubese
Ship: Choking Kipper
Class: Mercenary Scout
(If the rules say I'm supposed to have a force sensitive character, I will redo)

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

The dark unknown seems to be the place.

Jester set the tone, what's the story?
Should we make at least another character?

I'm up for playing as multiple characters if we need to flesh it out a bit... Dunno how confusing that would get.

Fleshing out the story is a good.

Well when we have more of an idea of direction I'll get one drawing up another couple of characters. smile

Ok, The story will start as the New Great Force Wars has just started in the Core Worlds and start to spread but at the edge of Known Space and the border with the Unknown Region of space you can find a small space port, Junkka. Both sides of the war has reps. their recruiting for the war and others recruiting for smuggling runs or just recruiting to fill their ships with a crew. Everyone knows that Junkka is just a powder keg waiting for the first spark to set it off and with the arrival of so many people ready to sign up for the war that spark will soon light the powder keg and bring the war to Junkka.
====================

Jester: (Flies the Tusken towards Junkka and sends out a docking code)

Jester: Junkka, This is The Tusken and needing my docking number.

Junkka: Your code is correct and your docking number is 6, Dock when ready.

Jester: Roger that, Coming in.

Jester: (Docks at bay 6)

Shab Kyja: *Looks up as the doors to the dock open, putting away the small data-pad she'd been skimming over, sat atop a pile of crates*

Shab: That the guy?

Comm-link: Affirmative.

Shab: Looks like fun.

Comm-link: If you die, you don't get paid.

Shab: *chuckles before waiting to see where the newcomer goes*

Nitsua: Junkka, Private Dock 4. Can I get a confirmation that "the Tusken" is here?

Junkka: Yes they arrived an hour ago.

Nitsua: Thank you Junkka, Can I receive clearance?

Junkka: Confirmed, Welcome to Junkka, please don't cause trouble.

Nitsua: I'm here to stop trouble. * Turns off comm. It's probably best they don't know that you are my pilot, Kraven.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2016-05-08 17:34:17)

Name: "Kraven", real name unknown.
Alliance: Self
Weapon(s): Blaster pistol, Vibroblade and Echani Vibroblade, Stun Baton, A full container of CryoBan Grenades, Blaster Carbine, a modified silver lightsaber that allows a non-force user to handle the Lightsaber
Appearence: 6'3", Dark-skinned, Muscular build, Bald, Handsome
Background: Unknown
History: Unknown
Ship (if they have one): The TMT
Class: Ex-Bounty Hunter, Current Pilot

Are Kraven and Leavan the same person?
==========

Shab Kyja: *carefully makes her way through the crowded commons, past stalls and recruitment reps, using the bustle to stay hidden*

Thug: *blocks her path* Sorry, princess, but this one's mine.

Shab: The hit? *chuckles as the thug nods* Not interested in that job.

Thug: Then stay out of my way.

Shab: And if that interferes with my plans? *thug swings towards her environ suit with a blade, but Shab sees it coming and simply shoots him in the stomach with a blaster* Amateur.

Last edited by Lilitia (2016-05-08 08:53:30)

Jester: (After securing my ship I walk from docking bay 6 to the local info bot)

Jester: I need info on the layout of this station.

Info Bot: Your request can not be answered because you do not have the clearance.

Jester: (Places my finger on the chest of the bot and with a controlled short bust of Force Lightning I over ride the problem.)

Jester: How is my clearance now?

Info Bot: You have clearance now.....Downloading station info into your data pad now......Done.

Jester: (Looks at data pad)

Jester: This will do nicely....(A evil grin comes across my face)

Info Bot: Anything else I can do?

Jester: Yes you can, Hold this...

Jester: (Hands a small ball to the bot)

Info Bot: What is this?

Ball: 3, 2, 1......

(The small ball sends out a wave of emp waves and nanites that disables the bot and then rewrites it complete memory core so the bot has no memory that any of this has taken place.)

Info Bot: Do you need help with anything Sir.

Jester: No, be on your way..

Jester: (I leave the bot and walk towards the cantina)

Nitsua: Kraven, I need you to watch the ship, be prepared to leave at the notice of trouble.

Name: Venrii Harsshk
Alliance: Whoever has the most credits.
Weapons: Fangs, claws, a Vibroblade, and instincts.
Appearance: Fur-covered body. 6'6", canine head, robed body.
Background: Family was killed by Farmers when he was born, the farmers took him in and raised him as a dog/son, years pass and they tell him about his parents. After being treated so negatively and the news of the betrayal, he kills the farmers with his newly grown claws and fangs, disgusted by his actions he leaves his home. 
History: He is found by a young girl and taken to her parents, after learning his past, the adopt him seeing good in his eyes. Years later, mandalorians invade the planet and taking over, his parents and sister are bound to be killed after disobeying the rules, he takes his sister away after their parents sacrifice themselves to give their children enough time.
Species: Shistavanen
Ship: Currently looking
Class: Citizen, mandalorian fugitive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sara Jane Polvetrick
Alliance: Venrii
Weapons: 2 Blaster pistols
Appearance: 5'6", Brown medium hair, lean, currently dirty after being chased by mandalorians for 2 years.
Background: Born to farmers, she was taught how to live, exceeds in intelligence, decent with shooting, is excellent in manipulating men.
History: She found Venrii in her fields while playing one day, her family.adopted him and they bonded, in their late teens, mandalorians came and seized her home planet, was set to be executed but Venrii interfered and they escaped, being on the run ever since.
Ship: Seeking one currently.
Class: Civilan, orphan, mandalorian fugitive.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2016-05-09 01:47:47)

Sara Jane: Can we stop? You are too fast and I'm tired.

Venrii: We need to find jobs, we won't survive very much longer resting. We can't just stop, there will be something here, I can smell it.

Sara Jane: With that big nose, you can be smelling anything in the whole galaxy. I know what we're doing, but that was 2 years ago, and we haven't made a single impact in saving our planet.

Venrii: I've told you this before, your parents were the only good people I've met, they took me in even after what they heard I did. We will honor them by killing all those evil men in that planet, we need to survive long enough to do it, but we aren't going to be able to do it just sitting around. I can just smell an opportu...

Sara Jane: (Noticing the look on Venrii's face) I've seen that look before, they're can't be a Mandalorian here.

Venrii: I know that stench from every other one on this planet.

Sara Jane: Are you sure, I mean the name of this planet pretty much is accurate, all you have to do is take away the a. It could be anything.

Venrii: It was faint, the smell was mixed with others, the only place I can think of would be the Cantina.

Sara Jane: (Starts moving) Well let's just hope it's just an old man with a prize from the war.