Topic: Swtor General Info

The game takes place 300 years after the events in KOTOR or 3700 before the rise of the Empire. The Sith have returned and are more powerful than ever, as the Empire steadily wins over territory the Republic is crumbling, in a sudden change of strategy the Empire offers peace. While a committee of Jedi Masters and Senators discuss terms with the Sith ambassador a Sith invasion force sacks Coruscant, destroys the Jedi Temple and holds the Senate hostage, the Republic is forced to accept any terms surrendering several star systems.
What will make this MMO unique from the others will be the addition of a fourth pillar to the MMO features; combat, exploration, character developing and Story. Every class has its own story in addition to the faction story and even though you start with a given faction wether you continue on the same path is up to you, decisions you make will have real consequences in your world, factions or classes NEVER share content.

Known classes:
Sith Empire - Bounty Hunter
Galactic Republic - Trooper, Smuggler

<span style='color:red'>{[font=Geneva]SITH[/font]} [size=14][font=Impact]Se7en Sign[/font][/size]</span>
Come join the BIOSHOCK UNDERTOW RPG, an RPG brought to you by Hovoth, come join the suspense&#33;

Re: Swtor General Info

This game is going to rock and welcome to the site.  big_smile  B)

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Thanks   B)  I&#39;ll post up more info and links to videos and other media soon.

<span style='color:red'>{[font=Geneva]SITH[/font]} [size=14][font=Impact]Se7en Sign[/font][/size]</span>
Come join the BIOSHOCK UNDERTOW RPG, an RPG brought to you by Hovoth, come join the suspense&#33;

http://www.wikiswtor.com

Definitely worth a look. This is probably one of the best and most complete SWTOR site on the net. Just a whole mess of info about the game, including planets, races, factions, timelines, and other facts about the first MMO by BioWare.

Cool, Keep up the good work and all the ifo you can post about this game and anyother game would be great.  big_smile  B)

Thanks DJ, you seem to be the only one on this site that is interested in SWTOR  lol

At first when I heard that it was comming out I hated the idea of a MMO and not KOTOR 3. But when I say the trailers and read about the game I became a fan of the MMO and I can&#39;t wait to play it. You can call me Jester or Jest because DJ is just weird when I see it. Also if you have any problems on here you can come to me, Starr or Atrox because I am a MOD and Starr and Atrox are ADMINS on here.

Sounds cool man. Well Jest I understand the skepticism from everyone about this being an MMO and such. But here are a couple things to consider when you look at this game:
1. It is being developed by BioWare in coalition with LucasArts. BioWare, as you all know, is the same company who developed KotOR, 2007 game of the year Mass Effect (which I highly suggest to every one of you guys), and other critically acclaimed RPGs. These guys have been waiting for years to work on their very own MMO, and what better subject for a game than Star Wars
2. This game follows the same exact timeline as the other KotOR&#39;s. This is KotOR3, but with much more content and a much more interactive and immense environment. Imagine playing KotOR with thousands of other people online.
3. This MMO will be completely different from other MMOs out there (SWG, WoW) in the sense that it will be adding a fourth pillar to the MMO experience never before used: interactive storyline. Every choice you make will directly affect the fate and story of your own character.
This is going to be the KotOR3 that you&#39;ve all been waiting for... on STEROIDS&#33;&#33;

I will really have to play this game now but I still wish they would make KOTOR 3 for the X-Box.

I feel you man. But you&#39;ll probably be too busy pwning as a max level Dark Jedi by then to even care tongue

haha he&#39;s not the only one interested in SWTOR. i&#39;m like balls to the walls excited. i never would have thought of a SW mmo except for SW galaxies which sucked cow nipple but a TOR mmo just pwns everything. haha.

"Come to the Darkside, we also have 1% milk."

"We kill because it&#39;s just." -Darovit.

"[size=14]<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t understand, Master Vodo

Yeah SWG was somewhat of a disappointment. I think they came out with it too early.

it was just nasty. i played it for like um maybe five to ten minutes and looked at my friend and made a face and laughed and closed the laptop.

"[size=14]<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t understand, Master Vodo

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/video-documentary-3

Check out this video documentary from BioWare explaining how the voiceover is going to work in SWTOR. It also shows some awesome gameplay footage. ENJOY&#33;

i&#39;m blown away. that was amazing.

Oh yeah. They&#39;re doing a great job with it.

That was completely amazing and they are doing a great job making this game.

haha the graphics could be better but it still looks enjoyable. i&#39;m glad they chose to do voice overs.

Yeah definitely. The voices sound a little automated, too. However they&#39;re still in the development stages; they will do the touch ups more towards the release date. They still have so much content to take care of. I&#39;m not worried, BioWare is a credible developer and they are putting a lot of effort into making this game the best it could possibly be.

it&#39;ll probably be a good game.....just wish it wasn&#39;t an MMO, that&#39;s just lame after the last two KOTORs

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg