Topic: Salutations!

Hello everyone! My name is Roy!

I&#39;ve been a Star Wars fan for a very long time, and the KotOR series especially has grabbed my interest. As my name might be a give-away, I&#39;m a guy, so please don&#39;t mistake me for a girl T.<

What&#39;s weird about this forum is that there&#39;s always at least one person online-- but they&#39;re always idle. Some people should really start to become more active&#33; It&#39;s sort of boring, y&#39;know, just talking to yourself.

Re: Salutations&#33;

Welcome. We all talk to ourselves sometimes big_smile =P.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Welcome. May this forum be your favourite place.

I am George. Nice to meet you.

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Hi Roy&#33; Be friendly, follow the few rules, and have fun. Post away&#33;

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

Thank you all for the warm welcomes smile

I haven&#39;t been on since the last few weeks, but I&#39;ll make an effort to be more active around here. Though, school has really been a pain in the ass lately. I have four electives, so you&#39;d think that things would be going quite smoothly, eh?

Gotta finish the semester before I cut my schedule short T.T
Anyway, enough about that.

I really came back here half expecting to see no replies to my introduction thread.
Hehe, I&#39;m glad that you guys proved me wrong&#33; wink

See you all around.

(Imitation of Darth Vader)

THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.

wink  big_smile

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

I guess that Roy only wanted to post 26 times and was happy with that number.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg