Topic: Future Of Kotor

what do you think the future should be for kotor?

I'd like to see revan join the exiles party to destroy sith in the outter regions, then travel to a new galaxy and work on establishing a new jedi order and a new jedi code to bring order out of chaos, and destroy all those who oppose the order and laws or that dont abide the code

I would like to see a galaxy where there was only force users of a primitive more lawless era, an untamed force with force users untarnished by a "jedi" or "sith" religion, based soley on personal character and ethics and personal agendas and individuals moral view of right and wrong...

and the good are brought into the jedi fold and establish a new jedi order to defend and protect the galaxy...

and the evil ones rebel, lie, cheat, corrupt, fight, cause problems in the galaxy, and war and die..

and all force users are divided into two groups, good and bad, and both sides work behind politics, influence events, create, sway neutrals, and divide teh galaxy into light and dark.

Re: Future Of Kotor

The Future? The Jedi knights destroying the Sith and sending them Back to the darkness that awaits them. Saving the Repulic and the Entire Galaxy in the Process. Cant you just tell im a Lightside story player smile

you know, it wouldnt be so bad to play from both the light and dark poin of views.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3416/renegadeprincejpg.jpg

first kotor game i played was TSL to be honest i didnt follow eny guides i just did what i felt was right ........ 4 Thugs are going to kill some guy for no reason do you stand and watch ? i couldnt Perhaps some ppl Enjoy playing Darkside i dont however thats me smile Lightside all the Way

ya, me too, you cant even become a darkside player unless your just being ridiculously funny or have some serious childhood issues.. any normal player cant attain the dark side..

but i guess any normal player cant attain the light side either.. because simple decisions that seem normal or basic lead you to irreversible badness..

the first time i played kotor2 i ended up killing all the jedi with my own saber and I didnt even want to...

i learned to start saving my games before conversations more often than i do before battles..

to stay on the light side you really have to walk the line...

money is the root of all evil... a sure way to fall off the path to the light side..

on the other hand, theres really nothing you need money for in the game. all things come to those who wait..

of course a 5000000 givecredits cheat makes it alot easier to resist temptation.. :unsure:

sure i'll choose the light over the dark any day. honest. i would only play on the dark side for the experience or for the force powers: force point cost reduces when you use them with your side. dark with dark, light with light.

could you tell me how to get that 5000000 credit cheat PLEASE???? sad  im desperate here!!!

Prince of the light side,Oct 4 2007, 12:07 AM wrote:

could you tell me how to get that 5000000 credit cheat PLEASE???? sad  im desperate here!!!

Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the swkotor2.ini file in the game folder. Scroll to the GAME OPTIONS section and add the following line under it:

EnableCheats=1

Save the file and start the game. Press ~ during game play then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: A console window will not appear.

When entering the codes this is the procedure: Press the tilde key, no console window will appear, type cheat in and hit enter.

just type ~givecredits 200000  and hit ENTER  or whatever amount you want

"~" begins all cheats and "enter" finishes them

use cheats wisely

<_<

Cheaters

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

mandalorian rule#1: always take any advantage you can get.  roll

oh and thanks 1337assassin

Mandalorian scum&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

i am a jedi with a mandalorian mentality. thats why i am the best lightsaber duelist.
you are a jedi with a consular&#39;s mentality. thats why you have mastered the force.

im a jedi with both a madalorian and consular mentality you both bow down to me for i am the all mighty, Darth Valous.I am a dark jedi who draws from the light i am power.

keep telling yourself that and be sure to tell me that after we meet in combat and your sprawled out dead on the floor :ph34r:

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

How does 90mm of tongstin strike ya?

if were all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humour?

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

What&#33;?&#33;?&#33; you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.
Yea I can. Dibbs. See I just did it again.

Darth Valous,Dec 21 2007, 12:08 AM wrote:

im a jedi with both a madalorian and consular mentality you both bow down to me for i am the all mighty, Darth Valous.I am a dark jedi who draws from the light i am power.

Sorry, you don&#39;t have the reputation here.  wink

Qui suis-je?

Mandalorians should have rulled the galaxy ....

I like to see in KOTOR 3 that you find Darth Revan and he has learned a acient force power and has gained the power to stop death and ageing. That is what I would like to see in the next game and that Darth Revan found a new race of people that he has trained in the ways of the dark jedi for his new army to take over the republic.

DEATH TO THE JEDI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

DARTH REVAN WILL LIVE ON FOREVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Darth Jester,Mar 21 2008, 01:58 AM wrote:

I like to see in KOTOR 3 that you find Darth Revan and he has learned a acient force power and has gained the power to stop death and ageing. That is what I would like to see in the next game and that Darth Revan found a new race of people that he has trained in the ways of the dark jedi for his new army to take over the republic.

DEATH TO THE JEDI&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

DARTH REVAN WILL LIVE ON FOREVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Reven is good though so that would make absoluly no sence unless he just used them for practice.

just scrap the whole idea