Re: Just Wondering...

Yoda quote

o

[edit] Yoda's Quotes from the movies
[edit] Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

* "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
    * "Confer on you, the level of Jedi Knight, the Council does. But, agree with your taking this boy as your Padawan Learner... I do not."
    * "Qui-Gon's defiance I sense in you. Need that you do not. Agree with you, the Council does. Your apprentice young Skywalker will be."

[edit] Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

* "Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing... how embarrassing."
    * "Go to the center of the gravity's pull, and find your planet you will."
    * "Meditate on this, I will."
    * "Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot."
    * "Pain. Suffering. Death, I feel. Something terrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain."
    * "Around the survivors, a perimeter create!"
    * "Powerful you have become, Dooku. The dark side I sense in you."
    * "Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has!"
    * "Much to learn, you still have."

[edit] Star Wars: Clone Wars

* "Like fire across the galaxy, the Clone Wars spread. In league with the wicked Count Dooku more and more planets slip. Upon the Jedi Knights falls the duty to lead the newly formed Army of the Republic."

[edit] Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

* "Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side"
    * "Go, I will. Good relations with the Wookiees, I have."
    * "Too much under the sway of the Chancellor, he is. Much anger there is in him. Too much pride in his powers"
    * "If a special session of Congress there is, easier for us to enter the Jedi Temple it will be."
    * "If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find."
    * "Destroy the Sith, we must."
    * "Twisted by the Dark Side, young Skywalker has become."
    * "The boy you trained, gone he is, consumed by Darth Vader."
    * "I hear a new apprentice you have, Emperor. Or should I call you Darth Sidious?"
    * "At an end your rule is... and not short enough it was."
    * "Not if anything to say about it, I have!"
    * "Into exile I must go. Failed, I have."
    * "If so powerful you are, why leave?"
    * "Faith in your new apprentice, misplaced may be. As is your faith in the Dark Side of the Force."
    * "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose"

[edit] Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

* "I feel like..."
      "Feel like what?"
      — Luke Skywalker and Yoda
    * "Looking? Found someone you have I would say, mm?"
    * "Help you I can! Yes! Mm!"
    * "Awww, cannot get your ship out...eh-heheheh!"
    * "How you get so big, eating food of this kind?"
    * "Mine! Or I will help you not!"
    * "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!"
    * "Mine! Mine! Mine! MINE!!!"
    * "No, no no, stay and help you I will! Hehe! Find your friend, mm?"
    * "Ohhh...Jedi Master! Yoda. You seek Yoda!"
    * "No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
    * "I'm looking for a great warrior."
      "Wars not make one great."
      — Luke Skywalker and Yoda
    * "I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience."
      "He will learn patience."
      "Hmm. Much anger in him, like his father."
      "Was I any different, when you taught me?"
      — Yoda and Ben Kenobi
    * "Yes. A Jedi's strength flows from the force. But beware the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side of the force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."
    * "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"
    * "And well you should not! For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. The force surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock...everywhere! Even between the land and the ship."
    * "Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned. Save you it can!"

[edit] Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

* "When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not."
    * "Strong am I with the Force, but not that strong. Twilight is upon me, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things...the way of the Force."
    * "No. Unfortunate that you rushed to face him... that incomplete was your training. Not ready for the burden were you."
    * "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
    * "Your father he is."
    * "Luke...Luke...Do not...Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor, or suffer your father's fate, you will."
    * "Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be."
    * "Luke, there is another... Sky...walker."

[edit] Expanded Universe
[edit] Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (novel)

* "Pity your new disciple I do; so lately an apprentice, so soon without a Master."

[edit] Star Wars Battlefront 2 video game

* "War does not make one great."
    * "Honored I am, to stand by Wookiees in their hour of need."
    * "Yoda I am, fight I will."
    * "Tired I am, rest I must."

[edit] Shatterpoint

* "When all choices seem wrong, choose restraint."
      — recalled by Mace Windu
    * "If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play."
      — recalled by Mace Windu

[edit] Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

* "A trial of being old is this: remembering which thing one has said into which young ears."
    * "Think you I have never felt the touch of the dark? Know you what a soul so great as Yoda can make, in eight hundred years?"
      "Master?"
      "Many mistakes!"
      — Yoda and Dooku
    * "Think you the relationship between Master and Padawan is only to help them? Oh, this is what we let them believe, yes! But when the day comes that even old Yoda does not learn something from his students-then truly, he shall be a teacher no more."
    * "On many long journeys have I gone. And waited, too, for others to return from journeys of their own. Some return; some are broken; some come back so different only their names remain."
    * "If you fall, catch you I will."
      — Yoda to Dooku
    * "Master Yoda knows these things. His job it is."
    * "Honor life by living, Padawan. Killing honors only death: only the dark side."
    * "To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose. Give off light, or darkness, Padawan. Be a candle, or the night, Padawan: but choose!"
      — Yoda to Whie Malreaux
    * "When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back."
    * "You think Yoda stops teaching, just because his student does not want to hear? Yoda a teacher is. Yoda teaches like drunkards drink. Like killers kill."
    * “Humility endless is.”

[edit] Labyrinth of Evil

* “A labyrinth of evil, this war has become.”
    * “Sworn by oath to uphold you, we are.”
    * “From the dark path, no returning there is. Forever, the direction of your life it dominates.”
    * “To the Force, look for guidance. Accept what fate has placed before us.”

[edit] Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption

* "Yoda, you seek?"
    * "My ally is the force"

wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code