Topic: Can I Pls Have Some Help!

u know the level where u have to rescue the exile on goto's ship im stuck i got him and went to beidge and wont let me overide the thing u have to do! anyone pls help me pls!!!

Re: Can I Pls Have Some Help!

Did you get the thing to shut the cloaking sheild down and all that?

no i dont think so but dont know where to get it or wat to do pls help

where do u do that im a noob on this game

Here, this should help you.  Its a walkthrough and map of the ship.

Goto's Yacht

ty

i did everything and it doesnt work nothing shows up at that terminal except wat usually shows up at the others
any thing to add?

Ummm maybe it is a glitch? lol  Sorry, I can't think of nothing else.  I haven't played it since a month after it first came on sale so I dont remember much of it.

where u get shutdown thing?

The shut down code?  You get that from the damaged utility droid when you first enter the ship to save the exile

To get off the ship you need the Power Distribution access code and the shut down code.  You get the power code in the room where the exile is locked up.  You take that code to the bridge and use the  Primary Command Console.  Use this central command console to run the shut down program on the power distribution system.

After that, fight your way back to the hawk and you can take off.

ty i figured it out im so stupid ty!

ty but how do u get the other jedi master at telos i cant find her if u can help i would really appreciate it

Do you mean Atris?  SHe is at the Polar Region in the Jedi Academy she had built there.

cool where and how u get there pls if u can?

Well that depends.  Are close to the beggining of the game, or near the end?

If you just got to Telos for the first time you have to work your way there.  Either by helping the ithorians or by helping Czerka Corp.  Then whoever you help will lend you a shuttle to get to the plains.  Work your way to the military base, then through the military base to get a new shuttle, which will take you to the polar region.

The second time you see atris is after meeting the three Jedi Masters on Dantooine.  Once you're done that, you go to Telos again and you can go to the polar region.

k ty i killed the other jedi masters so i just go the the jedi temple right?

yup, the one on telos

yea

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

No you don't.  After you kill the masters you go to Dantooine.

wait now im cunfused

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg