Topic: Nar Shaddaa

Ok i got the comlink message that told me to go to the docks to meet somebody in space suit. At the docks i met a wookie and I talked with him and then a cinematic appeared, that led to atton in the cantina. With the two twileks, i killed one of them and the other one i cant kill, dont know if it is a bug or something but she is just standing there and doing nothing. I cant go anyway after that, is there suppose to be a cinematic or something after that?

Nvm i got tnx...

Re: Nar Shaddaa

I've sometimes had a moment where after you kill both of them, nothing happens, and about 10 seconds later I get the cinematic thing,

however, since you say you've only killed one, and the other one stays still, I'm guessing this is a bug. There is no cinematic thing in between killing them, but if she's standing still can't you just kill her, or will she not take any hits?

If she's not taking any hits with a sword, try a blaster instead or the other way round.

If she can take hits, just kill her and see whether it goes to the cinematic screen (which is what should happen after that fight I believe)

If none of that works, please post again giving more detail

Hope that helps! smile

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png