Re: Metal Gear Solid?

They would almost need built in roads on the comp in the car or else in the big city everyone would crash into one another.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

lol true. Anyway back to the topic

Should they release Metal Gear Solid 4? I believe the series hit kind of a slump with metal gear solid 3. The no radar annoyed me.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

I think this will probably be the most remembered. They have overextended the series with this game. It would have been nice if they ended it with three.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

havn't played it what is the plot

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever
Mannan!!!!

Well the plot isnt very simple really. Just there's this CIA agent called Snake who carries out missions for the US government, which can either involve lots of killing, or lots of sneaking.

I agree with the series ending with Snake Eater, I mean in Metal Gear Solid 4 Snake is old! Hows that gonna work?

well i dont no :huh:  :huh:  <_<  <_<  wink

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Its stupid man. Its like an old man with an socum trying to take on an army, while making sure he&#39;s taking the right medicine.

He will be more expeirienced so you would probably rely on stealth and tactics rather than killing...i hope.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it&#39;s eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yeah, as long as you get the radar ill be happy

yeah, that was pretty g*y.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it&#39;s eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yeah I know, I don&#39;t mind doing a bit of stealth, but you gotta be able to have fun with the guards like in MGS2. That was the best one for gameplay wink

sure, but I really...really like Spinter cell and its gameplay. I wish that  MGS4 would have lush enviroments and steathyness.

Yeah hopefully Hideo Kojima tries something new for MGS4

I&#39;m a big fan of the MGS series, although I only have the first two, my first being the remake they made for Gamecube.

I... was disappointed when I saw that video for the nwest release in the series. Still, they haven&#39;t screwed up significantly, and Kojima seems to know what he&#39;s doing, so I trust him. And if we&#39;re lucky, they&#39;ll give us some gameplay as Raiden.

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

The metal gear solid games are some what fun to play but I would not buy any of the game but I would rent them if I had nothing else to play.  lol  lol  lol  lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg