Topic: Active Again?

Is this place active again? It's definately been a while.

Re: Active Again?

I reckon  yikes

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)

I wish this place was active again, I had a lot of fun times here.

lol yeah.

I wonder who is still here. What about that other guy. Cant remember his name.

Darth Sillious 2029227 or something. lol

He calls himself Darth Vilxan now, I believe. I came here a few weeks ago and there was a totally different forum here, one where Vilxan has just come back asking about me.

Wierd, I might try and send a universal PM out to all the members. All the active ones anyway.

Do you still talk to him? lol.

He's not even on my MSN list anymore since i changed accounts. lol

No I havent talked to him for ages.

I'm gonna make this place active again.

You can start by replying to This or That tongue

lol I remember when I posted like 800 times in one day at Bastilashan, with Lucas, at his house. That was awesome.

lol, that was retarded. Remember when you had 500% of the forums posts? lol

and Remember my forum name  <_<

"No-one has this user-name" ahhh good times. lol

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all&#33;

lol sucker. Thats why you pick something cool like TDLOTS.

Remember in IPT. Roflqxz...

Maybe active? Sure wish KotOR3 was out already, then we would have some new things to chat about :sigh:.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

I wouldn&#39;t mind helping you get this place active again, Revan. I&#39;ve already been advertising at several other sites.

Sorry guys I haven&#39;t been on in awhile&#33;

And sorry to Todd and Lucas. I had some problems with MSN and lost all of my contacts. I had to start again, and seeing I couldn&#39;t remember your account names, I couldn&#39;t add you. But since you&#39;re back, and I&#39;m back, send me a pm with your addresses, and I&#39;ll add you again. We need to catch up with news&#33; btw, mines still snape202@hotmail.com (it got restarted, that&#39;s why I lost the contacts), but you&#39;ll need to re-add me.

Anyway, I find it a bit weird, considering that this was the old BastilaShan forum if I&#39;m correct. Why switch to this one? It&#39;s even got all the old topics in it before it changed&#33;

Same as Todd, I&#39;d be happy to help in anyway, and I promise things won&#39;t go wrong&#33;

I&#39;d also like my account name changed. I called myself Darth Vilxan because everyone remembered me as that, but it just brings back bad memories, so i&#39;d like it changed to Darth Sillious again, without the 2029227, so it doesn&#39;t get people confused.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Revan only comes online every now and again, so don&#39;t get your hopes up.

I suggest we ask Revan for control of the forum, cause he obviously either doesn&#39;t want it, or has no time for it.

Only the forum though, he can keep the actual website www.old-republic.com.

Revan&#091;Admin wrote:

,May 17 2007, 01:17 AM] Maybe active? Sure wish KotOR3 was out already, then we would have some new things to chat about :sigh:.

Ha ha, wishful thinking, Revan. But sometimes it takes wishful thinking as a substitute for hope. *nods*

I had actually forgotten about the original BastilaShan for a while, those were fun. And here I hardly even posted on the original forum.

I agree with TDLOTS. New leadership, -active- leadership, would be an ideal start the renew the forums, get it running again. Though I think the idea needs to spread among the members for a short time so it can sink in, before action is taken.

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

Agreed. I think that a combination of 3 different Admins should be able to handle this forum. I&#39;m in the Australian Time Zone, so I&#39;m up for it, one American would great, and perhaps a European if possible, you know, so we cover all time zones.

Darth Vilxan,May 19 2007, 09:05 AM wrote:

Sorry guys I haven&#39;t been on in awhile&#33;

And sorry to Todd and Lucas. I had some problems with MSN and lost all of my contacts. I had to start again, and seeing I couldn&#39;t remember your account names, I couldn&#39;t add you. But since you&#39;re back, and I&#39;m back, send me a pm with your addresses, and I&#39;ll add you again. We need to catch up with news&#33; btw, mines still snape202@hotmail.com (it got restarted, that&#39;s why I lost the contacts), but you&#39;ll need to re-add me.

Anyway, I find it a bit weird, considering that this was the old BastilaShan forum if I&#39;m correct. Why switch to this one? It&#39;s even got all the old topics in it before it changed&#33;

Same as Todd, I&#39;d be happy to help in anyway, and I promise things won&#39;t go wrong&#33;

I&#39;d also like my account name changed. I called myself Darth Vilxan because everyone remembered me as that, but it just brings back bad memories, so i&#39;d like it changed to Darth Sillious again, without the 2029227, so it doesn&#39;t get people confused.

If you were to referring to me, I&#39;m not Lucas. lol

I&#39;ll add you on MSN.

On a side note: What was Lucas user name on here?

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all&#33;

He didnt have one on here until recently. He registered as Onions.