Topic: Vista Problem

Does anybody knows why KOTOR II doesn't work on Vista.
Why then KOTOR I works on Vista.
:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Re: Vista Problem

Hmm I haven't upgraded to vista after hearing about all the problems people have been having.

So I found a solution for you:

There is a MS32.dll file in kotor1 and kotor 2, and that is the problem, all you have to do is backup your original MS32.dll for kotor 2, and copy the one from kotor 1 in to your kotor 2 directory, then just in case ur computer has it on a different format go to the shortcut and go to properties and look at compatibility...make sure its on Windows XP service pack 3(trust me pick this one)...and it should work

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Thanks, it worked.

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Great smile.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Thanks Revan, should help me too. Gonna try it now smile

I'm not with KOTOR I here right now, and I'm having the same problem...
Can anyone upload this file please?

Ops...
Just seen the pinned topic
thanks anyway

Vista sucks when it comes to playing games.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg