Topic: How Old Is The Earth?

What is the age of the Earth?

If you go through the Bible and add up the dates, you will find out that the Bible dates add up to about 6000 years to total human history. If scripture isn’t enough evidence to support the age of the Earth being 6000 years, then the only other way to gain evidence is to disprove the other theories (this case, being Evolution).

There are six different meanings to evolution. Out of those six, only 1 has truly been observed. The six different types are:

1. Cosmic evolution – the origin of time, space, and matter. (Big Bang)

2. hemical evolution – the origin of higher elements from hydrogen.

3. Stellar and planetary evolution – origin of stars and planets.

4. Organic evolution – origin of life.

5. Macro-evolution – changing from one kind to another.

6. Micro-evolution – variations within kids.

Only micro-evolution has been truly observed. The other five are all religious beliefs (evolution being the belief). First, let’s talk about the Big Bang theory. The Big Bang theory states that all matter existing formed into a compressed, supposedly “smaller than a period on this page”. This dot begun to spin, and as it spun it got faster and faster, until the point where it eventually exploded, giving us our universe.

Did you know that the word “universe” comes from two Latin words?

• ”Uni” meaning “single”

• and “verse” meaning “spoken”

“Let there be light,” anyone?

Going back to the Big Bang theory, there is a physics law called the Conservation of Angular Momentum. To give an example of what this law says, think about kids on a merry-go-round. The merry-go-round is spinning 100 mph clockwise. If the kids on the merry-go-round were to fly off, they’d be spinning clockwise as they soar through the air. This is the law of Conservation of Angular Momentum.

The Big Bang theory says that all of the matter was spinning until it eventually exploded. This would mean that all of the scattered material would be spinning in the same direction, correct? Isn’t it odd then, that Uranus, Venus, and Pluto spin in the opposite direction as the rest of the planets? There are also six or so moons that spin backwards, a few even revolve around their planet backwards. Now, there’s something wrong with that.

Continuing on, remember that Evolutionists believe that the Earth is millions of years old. According to the Bible, 6000 years ago, God made Earth. 4400 years ago, there was the flood (Noah’s flood). This flood left only 8 living people on the Earth.

From 4400 years ago until now, the word’s human population has grown by 6 billion. For 4400 years, that population growth curve seems just about right. If the world were to be three million years old, our population would be 150,000 people per square inch. If you’d ask me, that’s pretty crowded!

The Sahara Desert is the largest desert in the world. It grows four miles per year. Researchers have found that the Sahara desert is four thousand years old. If the Earth was millions of years old, why is it that the oldest desert on Earth is only four thousand years old? Well the answer is quite simple: it’d be kind of hard for a desert to grow underneath a gigantic flood.

Going further on, let’s talk about some super novas and the like. Astronomers have observed that about every thirty years a star “dies” and explodes into a super nova. If the universe is billions of years old, how come there are less than three hundred super novas? There should be several hundred million of them. Are the stars wrong, or the evolution theory?

Evolution states that the transformation from a red giant to a white dwarf star takes billions of years. Here are some records of the white dwarf Sirius:

• Egyptian hieroglyphs from 2000 B.C. described Sirius as a red star.

• Cicero, in 50 B.C., stated that Sirius was red.

• Seneca described Sirius as being redder than Mars.

• Ptolemy listed Sirius as one of the six red stars in 150 A.D.

• Today it is a white star-binary.

Evolution says it should take billions of years for this to happen, while it obviously doesn’t; actually, it happens in a few thousand years.

Finishing, let’s talk about the moon. As the moon revolves around the Earth, it gradually moves farther away. Each year the moon moves outward 1.5 inches. If the Earth, along with its moon, was millions of years old, our moon would be much farther from us than what it is.

And these are just a few of the many facts that help disprove Evolution. All of this information came from Dr. Kent Hovid’s (AKA: Dr. Dino’s) video called “Age of the Earth”. I recommend that you watch his video for more information on the matter.

So, you have my belief and my reasoning. The Earth is 6000 years old.

Re: How Old Is The Earth?

Ok, simple reply,

Since you know a lot about Physics (bless you B) ) I'm sure you probably know about the Large Hadron Collider. Here's a quick explanation for people that don't know about it:

It's a massive machine being made in Switzerland-French border by Geneva. It is a big metal circle full of electomagnets with a circumfurence of 26km (not the magnets, the whole thing lol ) and it costs 6 bill. Basically, they're going to shoot one proton down the tunnel, and then another in the opposite direction. The two protons will collide and what happens after that, is theory. What can happen is either:

1) The Higgs Boson will be created
2) A disaster may occur (Black Holes, though the chance is extrememly small)
3) Nothing

My point is, The Higgs Boson is supposedly the atom present when the Universe was created (Big Bang theory), and if we re-create that moment inside that machine, we will find out all sorts of things.

Let's take the hypothetical that the Higgs Boson does exist and it is found in the machine. Do you therefore think it will prove that the planet is 6000 years old, or do you think that it simply doesn't exist because Big Bang is just a theory?

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

uh vilxan I have no clue what your talking about.

2l84me I thought that stuff sounded like it was from kent hovind B)

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

How does 90mm of tongstin strike ya?

if were all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humour?

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?!?! you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.
Yea I can. Dibbs. See I just did it again.

Vilxan, it's not my job to figure out if something is real or not. That would be yours wink
And to be quite honest, I have no idea what that is.

But from what you're saying, either nothing will happen, or a disaster will.

Darth Yoda,
Of course. I have that noted at the bottom of my page, if you've read it wink

hehe, I like to go on a bit big_smile

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Who cares really how old the earth is because if you think about it no one really knows but everybody has a guess.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg