Topic: Joke Of The Day #14

In 1968, Herman James, a Tennessee Mountain man, was drafted by the army.
On his first day of boot camp, the army issued him a toothbrush. That afternoon, an army dentist yanked several of his teeth.

On his second day, the army issued him a comb. That afternoon, an army barber sheared his head.

On his third day, he was issued a jock strap. The army is still looking for him.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Re: Joke Of The Day #14

Nice. Made me chuckle a little. But I really don't want to think about the outcome of that one.  sad

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

I have one

this is true (found it in the Darwin awards)

2 guys were really drunk and wanted to get in a show. So they were going to jump a wooden fence. But they forgot something ... the 27 foot drop on the other side. So the fitter man on went to the other side  to help him the other over. He fell and got his pants snagged on a tree branch on teh side of a cliff breaking his arm in the process. He was planning to cut his pants of and fall into the bushes below him. in the fall he let go of his knife in the fall .... and the bushes were holly bushes. he got his butt impaled on a large holly branch and the knife got deep into his left thigh. His ffriend saw all this a threw a rope down to him and attached it to thier truck, but he was so drunk that he put the truck in reverse fell of the cliff crushed his friend and died of internal ingurys.

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever
Mannan!!!!

uuuhhhh...*cough*. That really sent a bad picture in my head.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

yeah same when i frist here it

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever
Mannan!!!!

I think Death was blatently uses all the tricks in the book to kill that guy yikes

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

haaaa

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg