Topic: How to gain influence with Mira in order to train her for a Jedi?

i know there is a lots of walkthroughts for that but none of them is working for me. Most of them says that all influence can be gained just by one single talk and this is not true at all in my situation.
i`ve talked with mira in all possible ways including life debt of wookie, why she dont want to kill, what is the story of lost family, why is she so restless on ebon hawk and why is she so comfortable on her planet. I gained influence only once and this is enought only for wookie-story but not enought to show her this jedi version of what nar shada feels like. She refuses to be trained due to low influence. There is also no other way i can provoke good relations coz im allready near the end of the game. What should i do?

Re: How to gain influence with Mira in order to train her for a Jedi?

To train Mira as a jedi you must first be on the lightside and also have her in your party all the time while you make and do all good choices. You also have to talk to her all the time on the ebon hawk and it is good to save your game before you talk to anyone so if you lose influence with that person you can reload you game and try again. If you still can not trian her now you may have to start a new game to trian her and try to go to Nar Shada earlier then you did.

You can also train Bio-Dur but he is hard because it will come up only once when talking to him to train him. You can also trian The Handmadien, Atton, and if your main character is female you can train the researcher you come across on Dantoonie that joins your party instead of the handmadien.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg