Topic: 700 Members!

Didn't anyone notice? big_smile

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Re: 700 Members!

Looks like I didn't...  wink

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

well... now I did lol

you would THINK by now with 700 people we should get a ton of posts constantly but we dont... sad

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

How does 90mm of tongstin strike ya?

if were all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humour?

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?!?! you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.
Yea I can. Dibbs. See I just did it again.

Too bad...  sad

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

isnt it though?

ya know if we keep this up we might turn a so and so members topic into a hot topic

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

I like hot topics. You?

Qui suis-je?

there ok but what im really after is hot girls

Who isn't?   big_smile

Qui suis-je?

hopefully starr... :unsure:

<_<

Qui suis-je?

Re: 700 Members&#33;

<_<

And most of our members are spamers.

Starr

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

I hate them...  <_<

Qui suis-je?

Yeah...

Starr

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

spammers just need to get a life

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

What&#33;?&#33;?&#33; you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.

They are being payed for that, you know.

Qui suis-je?

if only we could get paid for posting here, lets say &#036;10 an hr?... big_smile

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

What&#33;?&#33;?&#33; you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.