Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

Kraven: Looks like we'll have to stop at a dock. *sends com to Nitsua* So I'm still getting paid right?

Nitsua: Yes, but I need to find the source of the surge.

Kraven: I might be able to help you in that search.

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

Nei: A dock on Junkka or elsewhere to try and get the credentials altered? And if it's the former do you want me to wake Sara? I have been trained in Force healing, I should be able to get her fighting fit.

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

Sorry for not being on here for a while but I am working 9 hours days Monday - Friday and 8 hours every Saturday.
================================

Jester: (Looks at Shab and then at Nitsua)

Jester: Shab, You should join me like your father did when he was your age. Think about the offer.

Jester: (Turns back to Nitsua)

Jester: I did kill all those jedi which was 200 hundred years ago and the reason the jedi did not come for me then even at the peak of their power was for 2 reasons. 1 they were and are still scared of me and 2: They now that they will fall to my saber like their masters did before them and the masters to come after them.

Jester: (Laughs)

Jester: It is good to catch up like this but I have a appointment to keep.

Jester: (Raises my arms and draws in a huge amount of Darkside power and uses it to teleport into the Sith Base)

Sith Rep: Who are you? What are you doing here?

Jester: (Uses Force Choke on the Sith rep with such force that it pops his head off from his body)

Jester: Damn, That is the first time that has happened.

Jester: (Laughs and heads to the barracks)

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Omg, you're alive! I was starting to worry. tongue And those shifts sound brutal. sad
==========

Shab watches as both men leave, via very different methods, before heading back to the cantina to have a word or three with Xam.

Xam: You didn't pay me for the last information.

Shab: You didn't give me any information, we were interrupted, remember?

Xam: You still want to know about the jobs?

Shab: Not quite, I want you to track down their sponsors. *tosses the datapad she offered before back onto the bar* Please. *turns to leave*

Xam: *takes the datapad and stares at it for a moment* I'd stay away from the docks for a while.

Shab stops turning and looks at the falleen, even with her face obscured by the envirosuit it's clear she's expecting Xam to follow up on that. Xam sighs as she puts the datapad away and pours them both a drink.

Xam: Those two kids who decided to argue with a Force-sensitive, I sent them to the docks with a message. Thought to keep them out of Force trouble, turns out that that got them deeper into it. *finishes drink*

Shab: What did you do?

Xam: I didn't do anything. They went with a message, they were ambushed by a dark-Jedi and some other guys, from what I could tell they all got out alive on the ship, but those guys were all but trashing the dock in a rage because of it. They've killed every security guard they've dared send.

Shab: *curses and makes some rude gestures in Ubese, before taking the drink as a full shot into the suit* Come on, you're pretty much security, you can help me get my ship back.

Xam: But-

Shab: You really think your sponsors will want their profit margins interrupted by an angry Sith?

Xam considers this before realising Shab is right, and making a rude gesture of her own before both women head towards the docks to try and find a solution, violent or otherwise.

Nitsua: There will be time for Jester later. *Coms back to Kraven* Hey, I just recently witnessed something to give me an idea. *a couple minutes later he gets the shop near him* Let's see how this works. *Nitsua uses the force to create a walkway to the T.N.T and climbs aboard*
---------------------------------
Venrii: What did he just do?

Kraven: That's the force.
---------------------------------
Tamos and Dacrott head down the path to the cantina, they see two people walking down the pathway.

Xam: Looks like they ran out of entertainment at the docks.

Shab: How do you want to handle this?

Xam: After what I've seen they're capable of, I'd rather avoid a confrontation, but Junkka can only handle so much destructive behaviour.

They make their way to a selection of crates and Shab pulls out a datapad so that they can pretend that they're looking over a shipping manifest, hopefully keeping them out of the way until they can determine the intentions of the two men.

==========

Nei involuntarily steps towards Sara Jane at the sudden appearance of Nitsua on the ship. Instantly alert for any sense that she might be about to get shipped back to the Jedi without her agreement, and subconsciously wanting to protect Sara Jane from also have her path decided for her.

Nitsua: Why are they here...that power, I can feel it still on her.

Kraven: They saved me from a chimp and someone who you'd know, more on that later.

Venrii: You will not go near her. *Pulls out claws and guards Sara*
-------------------------------------------------------
Tamos: We need to find them and more than likely kill them painfully and slowly.

The two pass the the females and continue moving.

Dacrott: *Stops and notices a scent and looks to the females* You, so you have a pet? A furry one?

Shab: No.

As she turns back to Xam she signs one simple word - talk - making it look like she's requesting the datapad back. Xam gives it her and turns to the two men with the sweetest smile she is capable of. Shab meanwhile subtly repositions herself to watch them whilst using the datapad to hack into the security systems.

Xam: What kind of pet were you thinking? We've crossed paths with many people today, including furry ones. I'm sure we could help you.

She leans on the crate next to her, leaning just enough to emphasis her femininity, distracting them. All the while exuding pheromones, hoping that if she keeps them talking long enough they'll fall under her sway enough for her to persuade them to leave.

==========

Nei turns to Venrii, wary of his claws and how near to both him and Sara Jane she is.

Nei: If you'll allow me to wake her, I believe she will be able to speak for herself.

Nei stays very still as she looks between the two men, but poised to rejuvenate Sara Jane if Venrii grants permission.

Tamos: Well...*Staring at Xam*...what did you say?

Dacrott: Well pretty thing, we want to know if you met a dog, and a force user beyond powerful?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Nitsua: *Force pushes Venrii* Stop. *Force persuade* Time for you to go to sleep.

Venrii: *Falls asleep*

Kraven: That was a little excessive, don't you think?

Nitsua: Girl, move out of the way.

Xam: Well honey we have both a Jedi and Sith base here on Junkka, I see both frequently, too frequently for it to be a novelty enough to narrow down just one for you. *pauses, as if looking to Shab for an extra opinion, she shrugs* But a dog is a little less common. I've seen a couple of humans with such pets today, even an Ithorian who seemed rather taken by the cute little thing... But they don't strike me as the type of specimen that two fine gentlemen such as yourself would be seeking...  However I did see a Shistavanen earlier

==========

Nei: Well I guess that's gonna depend on what you intend to do. *gestures to the now sleeping Venrii* Forgive me, but you haven't presented the best impression so far.

Tamos: That sounds like what we're looking for. *Eyeballs Xam up and down*

Dacrott: *Force pushes Xam and Shab to the wall* I don't like people being coy with me. Thank you for your information, but allow me to take the rest, because I can smell it on one of you. *Starts taking info from their minds*

Tamos: This tends to be a little painful, pheromones huh, that's good.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nitsua: Girl, she possesses something incredible inside her, I want to take her to the council to try and become my padawn, she might be too old, but she only seemed emotional to threats of her brother. *Nitsua notices Nei's synthetic voice* I know you.

Jester: (I walk into the Sith Barracks and stand in front of every recruit and a few masters that are their.)

Jester: IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU KNOW WHY I AM HERE!!!!

(The recruits and masters that know me bow their heads and grab their stuff and form lines.)

Jester: The time has come to put in play Operation 82 so go to my ship The Tusken in the docks and meet your brothers and sisters of the republic recruits and soon I will be with you all.

(As the recruits and masters march out of the room that leaves only 4 recruits and 2 masters who stand in attack position.)

Jester: I am not your enemy but if you do not stand down then I will be.

(The small group of Sith stand down their attack positions which shows me that they are weak so I do the only thing that is right.)

Jester: WEAKNESS!!!!!!!

Jester: (Uses a Death Field mixed with Force Lightning of the weak Sith killing them instantly. Then I turn and leave the base and start walking towards the docks and my ship.)

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Shab takes a deep breath as she pulls on the Mandalorian training her father gave her to withstand interrogation techniques, and as her mind clears she grabs one of her blasters and fires a shot at Darcott, enough to disable the Force technique that was holding them.

As Shab dives to cover Xam flicks one of her concealed knives at Tamos, nicking him before using the chain to bring the knife back to her waiting hand, before darting out of their line of sight.

==========

Nei: I doubt it, I'm nothing special. *pauses as she looks at Sara Jane* Yes, she is powerful, and it might be your wish to take her to the council, but does she not get a say?

Nitsua: I know, people say you were dead. How's the throat?

Kraven: So to the council?

Nitsua: Wake her, just keep her brother still down for now.
-------------------------------
Tamos: *Heals self immediately* You think you two can take us?

Dacrott: *Jumps up into rafters and into the darkness* Men get in here.

The area becomes crowded by personal troopers to Tamos and Dacrott and aim in the position of the girls.

Xam: Perhaps now would be a good time to tell you that my blades are usually coated in exotic toxins and poisons.

Xam readies a smoke grenade whilst Shab uses her visor to scan for Darcott's heat signature. Before taking aim to catch him whilst he darts to a different cover, she hits him and he loses his balance.

Just before Shab took the shot, Xam tosses in the smoke grenade to help hide it, and both girls take advantage of it and found themselves new cover.

==========

Nei drops to Sara Jane and draws on her own Force reserves and reaches out to allow the Force to flow over Sara Jane, rejuvenating the girl and moments later she wakes with a start. Nei places a calming hand on Sara Jane's shoulder to prevent her injuring herself with such a sudden, sharp movement.

Tamos: Toxins have no effect on me, travelling the galaxy has given me some useful side effects.

Dacrott: Shoot them down.
-------------------------------------------
Sara Jane: Wha..wh...what happened?

Nitsua: *Stands waiting for an answer Nei*

As experienced fighters Shab & Xam have little trouble with the troopers, Xam weaving in and out of them almost unseen whilst Shab is a good enough shot to get them whilst darting between cover.

==========

Nei: *sighs* Ok, you want answers? The throat is fine, the tech still feels uncomfortable. I wasn't aware there were rumours I was dead. I'm here because I was passing the dock these guys were being attacked in, and - perhaps rather foolishly - decided to help. *turns to Sara Jane and her tone softens* You blasted them with some sort of powerful force wave, it exhausted you.

Tamos and Dacrott force push Xam and Shab to a wall, using their over powering force to spread their arms and legs apart to stop any funny business from happening.

Tamos: Now that we have your attention.

Dacrott: Tell us about the dog and his little friend, the abomination to the force.
-----------------------------------------
Nitsua: We are going to the Jedi council, you will be evaluated.

Sara Jane: Who or what are Jedi? Where am I? What you do to my brother?

Nitsua: *Puts her to sleep through the force* Nei, you will make sure she is healthy and rested. Kraven, we need to get back to the cock pit.

Xam: Now, now, boys, all this for information we might not have? And on two women who your mind tricks will have very little effect? Very well, shall we see what Falleen discipline has to say about your force powers?

Shab: They don't learn very fast, do they? Seeing as we seem to be where we were only five minutes ago.

Both women draw on their inner strength and break free of the hold again.

==========

Nei rushes forwards and stands in front of the two men, blocking the way to the cockpit.

Nei: What right do you have to knock her unconscious and take her somewhere you haven't even asked if she wants to go? Are you so self-righteous that you believe you can do no wrong and that she has no say in her own future?

Tamos and Dacrott and thr rest of the troopers are brought to their knees in pain.

Unknown voice: Two boys and an army, can't beat two insignificant alien girls.

A woman with a slim figure walks, dressed in Grey Robes, showing only her mouth, which has a scar going down the right side.

Woman: Sadly they aren't strong enough, now you two go on if you wish or stay and inform us of what transpired here today.
---------------------------------------------------
Nitsua: Girl, stay out of this, you have no right to talk to the captain of this ship like that.

Kraven: Damn, what got into you?

Nitsua glares towards Kraven, and Kraven backs down.

Nitsua: It's for her own good, she needs to know how to handle the force, she doesn't get a say, because it's in her, the force chose her as it did you and as it did me. The special thing, is that the power she possesses that makes this urgent.