Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

Nitsua: I wouldn't know, never been a bounty hunter before. Maybe try doing something good for yourself instead of murder, cheating, and lying.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sara Jane: Hey bartender lady, so what do I do? The whole screwing over the pilot didn't really work. Should I help him or what?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Venrii and Dacrott continue fighting outside the ship. Tamos and Kraven have moved outside the ship, a plan brought by Kraven to save the interior.

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

Shab: *chuckles* Such self-righteousness on something you profess to know nothing about. Tell me, is that why so many Jedi fall to the dark side?

==========

Xam: This was never about screwing him over, dear, just distracting him. And why are you asking me? I make no claims to be any sort of moral compass, what you do should be what you want to do. There are no obligations. *pauses* Though I would recommend at least saving your friend.

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

And because Jester's gone quiet, I'm going to throw in another character. Better not let you have all the fun, Taustin. tongue

Name: Nei Herand
Alliance: ex-Jedi, but not fallen.
Weapon: Usually a blade, but currently unarmed.
Appearance: 5ft8, dark blonde hair falling over her pale face, hiding her grey eyes.
Background: After undergoing years of padawan training, and showing great aptitude for the force both physically and mentally, she felt like she never really fit in, and after years of such feelings of loneliness she ran away.
History: Was found by the Jedi as a young teenager after an attack on her small village, which left her with no voice after a bladed attack to her throat that left her lucky to be alive. She has a bot to enable her to speak, but frequently signs as her preference.
Species: Human
Ship: N/A
Class: Jedi Padawan

Nei found that hiding was relatively easy, her Jedi robes by now were dirty, smudged and torn, so she simply looked like many of the poorer space workers and so didn't stick out if she stuck to the sidelines. So sneaking out of the cargo bay she'd stowed away on was as easy as sneaking in.

She tried to make her way out of the docks - unaware of what planet or station she was on - but was distracted by sounds of fighting from one of the hangars she was trying to pass-by.

She ducked down behind some crates where she could get a look, and saw two pairs of men fighting, one with lightsabres the other two canine men fighting with their teeth and claws. She doesn't need to rely on lightsabre colours to tell what side of the force they fell upon, and whilst she might have left the Jedi behind them, she hadn't done so to avoid doing good.

So she closes her eyes and draws a deep breath as she channels that familiar feeling within her to control the force. As she fixed on the power she opened her eyes and twisted her hands to create two force whirlwinds trapping the half in each fight she could sense the most darkness in.

So in honor of Jester going silent, you make a mute character.
-----------------------------------
Sara Jane: Good point, seeya hopefully never. (Stops the com)
Nitsua: Jester, I'm taking you back.

Apparently, I'd say I like irony, but I don't think it's irony. Also I gave you a chance to pick who went in the whirlwinds, but you didn't take it, so I'll move it on to give us something to work with. tongue
==========

Nei tightens her fist as she feels Tamos resisting her application of the force, before twisting her other hand to send Dacrott flying to the side of the hangar so she can concentrate on Tamos.

I was going to have Dacrott and Venrii. But my boss came in and I had to turn it off.

(Hopefully this is the last full post not part of the story)
Ah. But Nei was trying to break up both pairs of fight, so it was one of Tamos/Kraven and one of Dacrott/Venrii. Unless I got confused who was fighting, which I didn't think I had. If you wish to change either one from my jumping the gun choice then feel free. But it's the one in each pair a force user "can sense the most darkness in".

Tamos: Hahahahaha. (Tamos over powers the unknown force and searches for the origin) Who ever is hiding out there come on out and I promise I won't hurt you.

Kraven: (Tackles Tamos and starts beating on him) DON'T COME OUT, HE IS A LIAR!

Tamos: (Force pushes Kraven into the ship) Sneak attacks aren't for you pilot.
--------------------------------------------
Venrii walks over to Dacrott and brings out his claws. Sara Jane grabs on Venrii's arm and pulls him away, they make their way over to the ship and try to sneak on without being noticed. While Tamos is searching for the attacker, they climb on and Sara Jane pushes her brother in and sees a Girl in the distance. She motions to the girl for confirmation that she is the attacker, and motions to come aboard.

Nei sees the other human girl wave at her, and she considers her options quickly. Just before she can make her decision she sees the massassi man look at the entrance to the ship,as she sees him grin sardonically she reacts by using the Force to throw him into the dark Jedi, then sprints towards the ship.

Tamos and Dacrott: (Hold her using the force)

Sara Jane: (Unleashes a blast of the force knocking Tamos and Dacrott away, she faints immediately after)

Kraven: (Grabs Sara Jane and allows Nei aboard and closes the door)
---------------------------
Nitsua: (Stops and feels the surge of the force)

Nei drops to Sara Jane and checks her pulse before pushing some of her Force energy into the girl to provide enough rejuvenation for her to regain consciousness.

Kraven leaves the dock, carrying Nei, Venrii, and Sara away from the two dark lords.

Kraven: Hey is everyone alright? Cause I'm going to start asking questions, is the girl alright, how'd you find me, why'd you come here, and how many of you have the force?

Nei automatically starts signing her reply, before realising at least one of the ragtag group is looking at her as if she might be about to spring another attack. So she stops and pulls the small earpiece that connects to a small implant near the base of her skull & fits over her right ear. The voice is clearly synthetic, and whilst practical Nei doesn't really like the tech.

Nei: The girl is fine, she's just exhausted. As to why I'm here, I was passing the hangar when I heard the fight. *pauses as she considers the rest* The Jedi have trained me in the force for the last six years or so. I believe it is your turn to offer some similar information.

Kraven: Sorry, but I can't. Not your place to know, little girl.

Venrii: He is with another jedi, I guess.

Kraven: I'm no Jedi, nope, just have the lightsaber from a deceased nobody, I modified it and now I just have one, I'm case of emergency.

Venrii: Other than that, we know nothing.

Nei: He said with, not that you were. Not that it's my concern. *pauses* However those men will have your ship name and ID, if you try and redock on Junkka they will be able to trace you. So either we need a plan to fight, or a plan on what to do instead.

The other two briefly share a look and Nei realises that she doesn't know any names, and that if either of them opt for fighting, they're going to need to know everyone's skills.

Nei: I'm Nei. And did that girl know she could use the Force?

Venrii: My name Venrii, her's is Sara or Sara Jane, no we had no idea anything like that existed, our planet was sort of out in the middle of nowhere. We saw a man, his friend use it on me, then those two and now her.

Kraven: And now they are here.

Venrii: His name is Kraven, the pilot of this ship. I have a question, why are you using that thing to speak?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nitsua: I...I...I can't believe what I just felt, it reminds me of all those years ago. I don't have time for this. (Disables the droids and walks off).

Nei reaches to the collar of her robe and pulls it down far enough to reveal her scarred neck.

Nei: My voice was taken from me when my home was attacked. If I'm honest, I don't really like the tech, it feels uncomfortable - like a tingle - at the back of my neck. But it has it's uses.

She releases her collar as she thinks.

Nei: The affinity for the Force that Sara showed, and completely untrained, it's almost unheard of...

Last edited by Lilitia (2016-06-07 16:47:47)

Nitsua: (Coms) Kraven, I'm not mad for no help, but you need to retrieve me. There was a shockwave and I need to locate the source.

Kraven: Well, I can't land right now, some people came and we had to leave.

Nitsua: We?

Nei: I would hazard a good guess that the shock wave was Sara. Regardless, if we are going back, is it possible to stall long enough between getting docking clearance and docking to enable this guy to meet us? That gives us a five verses two scenario, even if all we have to do is get him aboard. Assuming of course you don't plan to just shove us out an airlock and we can depart once in relative safety?