Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

Venrii: After what he did, I'll be willing to do anything.

Sara Jane: Not anything, (grabs her brother and whispers) I don't know about them, let's...

Venrii: What is the plan?

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

I am not going to start a war on this space station because that will happen later.
--------------------

Jester: (As I watch Shab work on the droid I finally realize where I know her from.)

Merchant: Here is your order that you requested.

Jester: (Takes the package and pays the 10,000 credits for the one of a kind item.)

Jester: Great job in locating this item and I will be in contact if and when I need other items.

Merchant: Very good My Lord. (Bows and leaves)

Jester: (Places the package into my cloak and walks closer to Shab but stops right behind her.)

Jester: I have not seen you since you were a small child, How is your father doing?

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Nitsua: (Follows Jester)

Shab turns around slowly to confront the voice, coming to a calm stop facing the man she had originally been following, whilst she summed up whether or not to take any of the jobs. She folds her arms loosely against her stomach, knowing that he knows exactly how easily she can reach her weapons from there. It's not a threat, but an acknowledgement she knows how dangerous he is, and that she is prepared to defend herself if need be. Her tone is light when she talks.

Shab: Retired, in a sense. Tells me every day not to talk to Force-sensitives; causes nothing but trouble.

==========

Xam: I'm not asking you to fight, that will get you killed. All I am asking is that you ensure that his pilot knows that Shab Kyja is on Junkka. It will delay their original plans. How much more involved you get is up to you, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

Sara Jane: I don't know, where is his pilot?

Venrii: I plan on getting very involved.

Sara Jane: A hurt ego is never good with him, who are we going to tell, and who is sending the message, sorry for being difficult...no really, but don't want you getting annoyed, hate to break the "peace" in here.

Xam: *holds up a datapad* Name, brief description, ship name and dock. Either take it or walk away, it makes no difference to me, I can get this done other ways. But... I won't give you this unless you're both agreed.

Sara Jane: I'll do it, do you know why he is here?

Venrii: I will make sure he pays for messing with my mind.

Xam: Him, no. Your friend, maybe. But telling takes all the fun out of life.

Xam smiles as she leaves the data pad in front of the two and saunters back off to running the bar and bounty board, among other things.

Jester: (Looks at Shab's arm placement and smiles.)

Jester: I notice that your father has taught you well in always staying prepared for anything.

Jester: (Uses the Force to construct a stool to sit on and sits down.)

Jester: Your father was a great soldier but better friend because the stories I could tell you of raids and kills we did fighting the jedi, mandalorians and other races on countless worlds.

Jester: (Reaches into my cloak and pulls out a picture of Shab's father, mother, Shab as a baby and myself taken on a tropical world and shows it to Shab.)

Jester: You have truly grown since that day.

Jester: (Places the photo back into my cloak and stands up)

Jester: When you speak to your father again tell him that I said I will be by soon to see him and Shab if you wish to keep following me then I am headed to the Sith recruiting Base.

Jester: (Turns to walk off and stops suddenly and turns back and uses the Force to disappear the stool and turns back and heads to the Sith Base.)

Brutas: (Whispers) There we go, just a few more steps. (Begins firing at Jester)

Nitsua: (Ignites lightsaber and protects Jester) You better not make me regret saving you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Intercom: Kraven I need your assistance near the Sith base.

Kraven: Why do I do things for other people? (Starts to leave)

Voice: You are currently unauthorized to leave the hangar.

(The door to the ship opens and guards storm in)

Sara Jane: Well I don't know, something just doesn't feel right about this place, and the people.

Venrii: I like it, now all we have to do is get... (checks datapad)..."Kraven"? Stupid name.

Sara Jane: Well we should be heading on the ri...

Just then as the young siblings enter eye sight, they see two individuals one dressed in black and the other matching the robes of the man in the cantina, and a squadron of soldiers entering the hangar.

Shab turns back to the droid, finishing up her work before heading back to the merchant to collect her parts. As she waited she fidgeted with her options, before taking the parts and dashing off in seemingly the opposite direction, taking the back routes which she knew far too well.

She arrived just before Jester entered the Sith Base, coming to an abrupt halt in front of him. She regards the door suspiciously, before turning back to Jester.

Shab: Not going in there, and I know I'm going to regret this, but there was a job posting on the board. Is that still open?

Because I like overwhelming myself with characters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Master Tamos Anist
Alliance: Unknown
Weapon: Eternity, A special blue lightsaber with a red outlining.
Appearance: 6'4", bearded, scraggly medium hair, built.
Background: A Jedi Master who went missing on a scout mission.
History: Stories have circulated about his breakage of his oath.
Species: Human
Ship: Diamond Dragon
Class: Thought deceased Jedi Master.

Name: Dacrott Waerst
Alliance: Generally themselves
Weapon: Darksaber
Appearance: Ape-like, Silver hair
Background: Extremely Unknown
History: Only known history is that they have been spotted on Korriban for centuries
Species: Massassi
Ship: Unknown
Class: Unknown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
These two are the two who the siblings saw.

Jester: (Enjoying all the action around me I watch as Shab, Nitsua and Brutas all emerge on and around me.)

Jester: What is the bounty up to on me now?

Jester: (Pushes a button on my wrist that alerts the auto turrets outside the Sith base to activate which they do and lock onto Shab, Nitsua and Brutas)

Jester: Anymore hostile actions will lead to yourself busting into flames from these auto turrets.

Jester: (Looks around)

Jester: What is this all about?

Shab rests one hand on a blaster, but makes no move to use it, whilst she surreptitiously uses her other to hack into the turrets via a datapad to take the targeting off her.

Shab: There's three jobs on the board. The hit. The double-cross, and the job. Either you're bluffing, or someone posted the job hoping someone would be daft enough to take it in the hope you'd simply kill them. Guess that makes me daft, but after following you, I knew both killing or double-crossing you would be lethal and stupid, and probably a rather bad idea.

Nitsua: Yep, I regret protecting you

Brutas: You protect this animal? (Pulls his sniper on Jester) You die now.

Nitsua: (Stands still knowing the turrets won't target him for he is not moving.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Venrii: Looks like someone beat us to it.

(Blaster fire is heard in the hangar)

The dark robes: Come Master Tamos, let's see the fight Kraven can put up.

The two robed men walk into the hangar.

Sara Jane: They seem the bad type of people to me, we should help the guy, I know what the bartender said but it's not worth someone's death.

Venrii: Do you not hear what's going on in there? People are dying regardless of your personal feelings on the matter.

Sara Jane: I'm gonna try to help, with or without you.

Venrii: Fine, I can smell people in the hangar and the control room, you go to the control room, I'll fight in the hangar. Just promise you won't look.

Sara Jane: Promise.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kraven: How many more of you want to die? Seriously, tell me, I want to know.

Tamos: Kraven, come on out. We don't want to harm you, we are here to request you join us.

Kraven: By sending in troops to kill me?

Dacrott: We knew you could take them. We can call off the others, just agree to join...

Venrii: (Jumps on a few soldiers killing a couple) Leave the pilot alone.

Dacrott: Dogboy, who are you?

Tamos: You have a pet now Kraven, that's unlike you.

Tamos enters the ship and Dacrott decided to have an animal fight with Venrii.

Jester: (Looks over at Shab)

Jester: I put the hit on myself because I like to have fun while traveling the systems.

Jester: (Laughs)

Jester: For the other 2 jobs I do not know who posted them.

Brutas: I do this for my safety. (Pulls trigger)

Nitsua: (Deflects shot back at Brutas and kills him) I really regret protecting you now.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kraven: Tamos, I've heard stories you were once a great Jedi, why are you siding with the Sith.

Tamos: Simple, survival. Only one side will win, I'm choosing the side with the least casualties.

Kraven: Even I don't do betrayal, do you not have humanity?

Tamos: No. (Charges at Kraven)
----------------------------------------------------
Dacrott: Fanged one, tell me, how do you cling to surfaces like that?

Venrii: Lesser fanged one, you'll see how when I dig my claws into you.

Dacrott: I'm faster, smarter, and more experienced, do you really think you can win?

Venrii: We'll see. (Flings self towards DacrottL
----------------------------------------------------
Sara Jane: (Sneaks into control room)

Soldier 1: Once the animals are done fighting, do you think we can keep the loser as a pet?

Soldier 2: Good luck with that.

Soldier 3: This is why Master Dacrott calls you and your leader Tamos stupid.

Soldier 1: Oh yeah, this is why Tamos calls Dacrott and you all untrustworthy.

Soldier 2: So wait...an idiot calls a person untrustworthy, and an untrustworthy person calls a person an idiot..who am I suppose to believe?

Sara Jane: I think a better question is how three soldier didn't notice a girl with a gun behind them. (Sara shoots down all three men) No one makes fun of my brother. (She then unlocks the hangar bay.

Shab: Then I apologise for dealing with that thug rather than letting you have all the fun.

Whilst she talks Shab carefully notes the fact that the turrets didn't open fire when the man shot, even if the Jedi blocked it.

Shab: I'll have to have a talk to find out who posted the jobs, before I try and take another that turns out to be a lark that gets me killed. *pauses and turns to Nitsua* But first, who are you and why are you protecting him?

Nitsua: He is a wanted man by the Jedi council after murdering his way to a ship and has been leaving a trail of bodies across the galaxy. We have patience, the family and friends of the deceased don't, I'm here to make sure he answers for his crimes. You know as a bounty hunter, you sure aren't the most intelligent, not knowing who set a bounty, very trusting.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sara Jane: (Comms the bartender) So you know the guy, Kraven, well did you happen to send a small group of assholes here too, an ape and fair haired rogue?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dacrott: (Dodges Venrii) You are very undisciplined. But you have power, once I beat you in submission, mind being my pet?

Venrii: I hope you don't mind having a body without a heart you ape.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Tamos: (Swings wildly at Kraven) And to think I get to kill the great Kraven, best pilot in the galaxy.

Kraven: (Dodges) I don't think you'll be able to...not in this place, I'm not dying on Junnka.

Shab: You think most bounties are posted with real names?

==========

Xam: No, I just wanted him distracted from his friend's mission. *pauses* But armed thugs could've worked.

Xam moves from the bar to the back room where she can access the security footage from a terminal. It doesn't take her long to recognise and analyse.

Xam: Oh hello boys. The one fighting your friend is experienced and strong, but your friend has better agility, he can win by outmaneouvering him, but not face on. The one fighting Kraven leaves his left side wide open more often than not.