Re: The Dark Unknown (rpg) Sign Up

Jester: (Walks into the cantina and takes a seat in the back of the cantina in the dark corner.)

Jester: HEY!

Waitress: Yes.

Jester: Bring me a bottle of your best tarisian ale.

Waitress: Yes Sir.

(A few mins later the waitress brings back the ale and a glass)

Jester: That's all, NOW LEAVE!

Jester: (Fills the glass halfway up and takes a sip.)

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

Name: Xam, last name unknown
Alliance: Herself
Weapon(s): Anything going, usually has a variety of blades and potions hidden on her person.
Appearence: 5ft0, long, dark green high ponytail down her back, exotic, colourful robes that can be easily retied for practicality.
Background: Unknown
History: Since leaving her home world - though never reveals under what circumstances - has trained extensively in all forms of weapons and combats, before eventually being recruited by an exclusive assassins guild. Since completing her training she has usually been found within various Hutt dynasties, and has gained a reputation for being unkillable.
Species: Falleen
Ship: N/A
Class: Assassin

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

Shab: *enters the cantina and finds herself a seat at the bar, when the waitress notices her she signs a symbol in Ubese*

Xam: Every time I see you, Shab, it means trouble. Give me one reason why I shouldn't toss your ass out of here.

Shab: You know the enviro suit protects me from your pheromones, right?

Xam: Yes, that's why you're trouble. Everyone else falls in line whether they want to or not.

Shab: So, what do I need to know?

Xam: What are you going to pay?

Shab: *places a datapad on the bar next to the drink Xam has offered her* Recipes not seen for a thousand years. *slaps palm over it as Xam reaches* So tell me, three jobs, all centred on the same person; the hit, the double cross and the work. Which one won't see my employer double-cross me?

Xam: *all smiles and sweetness* How would I know? I'm just a waitress remember.

Shab: *signs the Ubese word for Hutt* Because I know your sponsor better than to go talk to his clients without consulting you first.

Sara Jane: Wow that guy was rude.

Venrii: Waitresses don't deserve kindness. The smell of mandalorian filth is in the air. I think over by the Ubese. (Runs into a cantina denizen) Watch where you're going.

Nitsua: (Mind Trick) You will apologize, sit down, and count to one hundred.

Venrii:I am sorry. (Sits down and begins counting)

Nitsua: (Walks to Jester) I think its time to go back to the counc...

Sara Jane: Hey Gungun face, what did you do to my brother?

Nitsua: (Mind trick) Go sit down with him.

Sara Jane: No, no I will not.

Nitsua: (Stares at Sara and takes his eyes away from Jester)

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

Sorry, I find writing actions in script is kinda awkward, so unless anyone has any great objects I'm gonna write actions as prose.
==========

Easily sensing the potential commotion Xam sidles from the bar, her skin pigment naturally changing from it's natural green-turquoise to a blue-purple as she suggestively sidles over to the table, exuding a selection of calming and desire pheromones. A well practised mix that often left patrons innocently captivated enough to forget what they were arguing with.

As she reaches the table she stops with a hand resting on one hip and a tray in the other.

Xam: What drinks can I get you?

So break from the "lightsiders" until Jester is off with work.
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Name: Brutas Zawwi
Alliance: Sith
Weapon: Sith Sniper
Background: Former bounty killer, dead or alive, he choses dead every time. Little else is known.
History: No one knows much other than he is as deadly as they come
Species: Human (I'm not a species risk taker)
Ship: The Sidewinder
Class: Current Sith Recruiter

Brutas: Somedays I don't understand why I joined with this army. Hey citizen, want to put your life to use?

Citizen: Really? Why, are you? (Walks away)

Brutas: (Points fingers to citizen, pretends to shoot gun)

(Citizen gets shot in the head after a couple of feet walking and falls into trash compactor)

Brutas: Thanks for that.

Comm-link: No problem.

Jester: (I look at Nitsua and finish my drink and while he is busy with this person I stand and walk to the bar)

Bar Tender: You bill comes to 200 credits.

Jester: Here you go...(Uses Force Lightning on his brain until his head explodes)

Jester: Keep the change.

Jester: (I laugh and walk out of the cantina to the Republic recruiting office to find my contact)

Republic Recruit: The Sith are not welcome here!!

Jester: Neither are the Republic but here we are, Just scan my pass card.

Republic Recruit: Okay, (Scans pass card) I am sorry my Lord, You can go right in. (Places his right arm across his chest and bows his head.)

Jester: (Walks in)

Nitsua: (Turns around and sees the bartender) Do you know what just happened?

Sara Jane: You did something to my brother, and now I'm here.

Nitsua: You just let a very dangerous man loose on this planet. Luckily for you I know where he went.

Sara Jane: No, you don't leave. (Throws a punch)

Xam sighs as she blocks the punch with her tray before grabbing the girl's wrist.

Xam: I'm going to have to ask you all to leave, now.

As she spoke her skin turning to red to match the underlying threat, no matter how sweetly and calmly she said it, it was clear she meant business.

Jester: (After entering the Republic recruiting base I walk and enter the main barracks.)

Jester: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!

(The recruits turn around and some of them bow their heads but other look to each other with a puzzled look on their faces.)

Jester: To the ones that know me should know why I am here. The time has come for operation 82.

(As I turn to leave the barracks the ones that had their heads bowed grab their things and leave behind me as we exit the Republic recruiting base.)

Jester: Go to the docking bays and wait for me at my ship The Tusken.

Recruits: (Bows heads and heads to the docking bays)

Jester: (Pulls out data pad and finds the Sith recruiting base on the stations map)

Jester: Okay, This will be fun.

Jester: (Grins and heads to the Sith recruiting base)

After glancing to ensure Xam is as in control as Shab knows she will be, Shab orders another drink, watching her original target leaving, and decides that even involving herself in any of those jobs would probably result in her getting killed.

Instead she peruses the job list that is hosted in the cantina whilst ordering another drink. Downloading the info for the ones that look most fun; a collection of artefact grab and extractions.

Once she's happy she has enough work, Shab downs her drink, and leaves the cantina to head to the market place to pick up the supplies she needs.

Nitsua: (Mind Trick) You will get the security to remove her from the cantina.

Sara Jane: Let go of me, you hag. (Throws another punch)

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-04-26 02:25:05)

Xam catches the second punch and easily twists the young girls arms behind her back.

Xam: I am part of security. *pauses* And you are aware Falleen don't fall under suggestion of the Force that easily, aren't you?

The girl stops struggling as she registers what Xam just said, and Xam can sense the tension rising in her friend at the mention of the word force. Xam sighs in defeat, apparently none of them are open to suggestion either.

Xam: Right, out, all of you. If you're going to insist on fighting, you can do it outside.

Encouraging the girl outside isn't difficult for someone with Xam's lengthy experience, and her friend follows rather willingly. Xam leaves them at the door with an apology, but rules are rules.

Sara Jane: Yeah that's right, better walk back in there.

Nitsua: (Begins to walk away)

Sara Jane: Where do you think you're going? I'm not done.

Nitsua: Hush girl. I'm trying to get a sense of Jester.

Sara Jane: Hush girl? What did you do to my brother? And you better tell me.

Nitsua: (Force pushes her in the cantina, gently so she doesn't get hurt and leaves a message to Xam) She is your problem Falleen, I know my trick wasn't going to work, just wanted to confuse her.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-04-26 02:25:36)

Jester: (As I walk to the Sith recruiting base I can sense that I am being fallowed)

Jester: How fun this day has started and can't wait to see how much more fun I will have tonight.

Jester: (Before I get to the Sith base I stop off in the Market where I see someone who looks a lot like Shab.)

Operation 82 member: My Lord, We have made it to The Tusken and await your orders.

Jester: Very good, Just remain ready for my orders because I will soon have the other half from the Sith base that will join you before I give the orders.

Operation 82 member: Understood My Lord, O 82 out.

Jester: (Stands in the middle of the market walkway and stairs at Shab)

Merchant: You can't afford that, Shab, stop looking.

Shab: I know how much that costs, Blue, and I can see that your droid is playing up again.

Merchant: It works fine.

Shab: Your choice, but good luck finding such a good deal when his sensory matrix shorts. *pauses, looking at the droid struggling to categorise parts* And based on his current predicament I bet his memory matrix won't last longer than the week.

Merchant: *considers* Deal, but only if I see visible results within the hour.

Shab smiles as she reserves the ship part whilst paying for the rest, but hesitates before she approaches the droid, the odd sensation of being watched, unsure if she dared to turn around to look. Instead she walked to the droid before it looks suspicious, and sets to work, whilst scanning the area to try and determine who might be watching her.

Xam: *answers comm* Yes?

Voice: Is Kraven's bounty on the girl still up?

Xam: He hasn't paid us any fees to advertise for a long time.

Voice: Will he still pay?

Xam: *hesitates* Only if the conditions are met - she has to be alive & reasonably intact -, there are severe punishment if you overstep listed. But I dont know if he will pay even so for a job so old.

Nitsua: Jester, I don't know what you're doing, but don't start a war, not on this planet. If you do what I think you're gonna do, best let me know, so I don't have to protect a criminal. I don't know what interests you about that Bounty Hunter, but keeping an eye probably wouldn't hurt.
-------------------------------------------------------
Brutas: Sir we need to leave now.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sara Jane: Hey, that man who was in here, what was he? Answer quickly before I shoot up the place, I have a problem with anger, so I have been told.

Xam smiles as she turned back to lean on the bar, facing Sara Jane, leaning on her elbows and folding her hands in front of her, sizing the girl and her friend up. As a plan forms in her head she pours them both a drink, oozing calm and suggestion.

Xam: If you're going to insist on such suicidal acts - everyone in this cantina is armed my dear - then perhaps I can suggest a better way to interfere with his plans.

As she pauses Sara Jane and Venrii exchange a look, one that Xam knows that whilst they're not yet convinced, they're considering.

Xam: He went to too much trouble to hide his associations, and my bosses know. All I need you to do, is ensure that his pilot knows an old associate of his is on Junkka. That way you disrupt your new friend's plans without trying to provoke someone who is that dangerous.

==========

As she works Shab easily locates her original target, this time being engaged by a man who she can feel the self-righteousness flowing off. It adds to her growing sense of unease, so she turns back to the droid, accessing different subroutines this time.