Topic: Hey, I Totally Screwed Up My Registration!

I wanted to join but I wanted to register as revan4life, but it says that the username was taken, so I tred darth revan4life, that was taken also, I tried revanrocks, that was taken, So I tried my username now and it actually worked! I wasn't expecting it too!  lol

I looked on the members list only to see that there was no member called revan4life, revanrocks or the rest...

Is it possible if I can change my account name to revan_4life? Or am I stuck with this one?  sad

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)

Re: Hey, I Totally Screwed Up My Registration!

You lie.
There are no members called what you have just stated, and I don't think that this server would bug up like this at it's brand new stage.
Your fault that you chose that username, but Revan MIGHT be able to do something about it.

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

He can.

[persuade] I lied.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Heh.
Teasing the newcomer?

He obviously wants to have that name. But so no-one complains he made this topic to try and fool people into believing his little story smile

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Exactly.
I am not too gulible Vader.... J/K

Their might be a bug, choose the username you want and I'll change your current one to it, the password will remain the same.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Darth Oriah,Feb 14 2006, 05:05 PM wrote:

You lie.
There are no members called what you have just stated, and I don't think that this server would bug up like this at it's brand new stage.
Your fault that you chose that username, but Revan MIGHT be able to do something about it.

Why would I make an account then complain about my user name as my first post?

I swear that's what happened, try it yourself, put revanrocks in as your name, it doesn't work, plus I was being a smart-ass putting it in coz I thought it wouldn't work lkike all the other ones I tried...

PS Revan if you could change it to revan4life that'd rock!

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)