Topic: Hey

hola como esta? me llamo Emeleo.

Re: Hey

muy bien, gracias, y tu?

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

How does 90mm of tongstin strike ya?

if were all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humour?

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?!?! you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.
Yea I can. Dibbs. See I just did it again.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Vilxan et je suis dans le light-side.

Bienvenue!

Je ne puis pas parler l'espagnol, neanmois, je peux parler Francais!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

Du bist eine Scheize!  lol  lol

Je m'appelle George.

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

:blink:  :blink: my head hurts lets go back to english

Right!  lol

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

YAY I KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS lol lol

Avec t'moi!  big_smile

Qui suis-je?

you are a terrible terrible person

I didn't notice...  :unsure:

lol  lol  lol

Qui suis-je?

I doubt starr noticed either...

Thats because I'm not.  wink

Qui suis-je?

uhh *cough *cough yea *cough of course not *cough *cough

HA HA HA

not...  <_<

Qui suis-je?

not? yea not a brain in your head lol

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

What&#33;?&#33;?&#33; you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.

EVERYBODY DON&#39;T MOVE&#33; :angry:

I dropped my brain&#33;  tongue

Qui suis-je?

I think I see it over there under the table get it quick before the janitor sweeps it up&#33;

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Nope that&#39;s your brain&#33;  lol

Qui suis-je?

I have a brain :blink:  :wacko: :huh: