Topic: Bird In A Cage (title Indefinte)

This is a little project I'm working on. I'm not all too sure if I'm going to progress with it, but I thought I'd share how little much I have with you guys anyway. This is just a preview of the first chapter; if things are looking good I'll go ahead and advance with my story. Anyway, tell me what you guys think! Comments are appreciated!

Chapter One, Preview:

The storm was getting worse: snow was being blown in each direction, blocking all objects from the eye’s path. The winds howled fiercely, muting all audible noises from the sensitivity of the ear. Things were getting too intense; Shiana could barely follow her companion through the extreme situation.

“Micael!” she screamed out. “Micael, let’s go back! This is too much for me to handle!”

No response was heard. Shiana watched as Micael kept advancing, oblivious to Shiana’s plead. Shiana rushed to get closer to her friend, but the acute winds took advantage. The gusts of winds pushed Shiana back, forcing her to the ground. This was all too difficult; Shiana’s limits were already exceeded.

“Micael!” Shiana bellowed again. Micael was barely visible now. Slowly Micael began to vanish, hiding behind the gigantic clutters of snow. Shiana pushed herself up, struggling to beat the violent blizzard. Slowly Shiana progressed forward, hoping to somehow catch up to her companion.

“Micael!” once more she yelled out, and once more there was no reply.

“FREE ME!” a loud, eerie screech called out.

Instantly shivers ran down Shiana’s spine, replacing the numb, cold feeling with fear.

What the hell was that? Shiana looked all around, searching for the source of the creepy caterwaul, yet at the same time hoping she would bypass it.

“Shiana!” Micael called.

Shiana looked ahead as Micael came racing toward her.

“I thought I lost you!” he said. “Come on, let’s go back.”

Shiana silently agreed, and they both carried on through the blasting winds.

Re: Bird In A Cage (title Indefinte)

Very Interesting, very nice.
What happens next?

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Very intriguing, nice work!

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

Thank you two smile