Topic: Kotor3 Enemies

what kind of enemy or creature you woud want in kotor3?

I´d like if theyre woud be somesort of sith or jedi forceusers. They woud have low health but they woud have many forcepowers. Like from the jedi kgnith jedi academy.

What kind of enemies you woud want to be in kotor3?

Re: Kotor3 Enemies

Yea forceusers would be fun as would more powerful, distinctive bounty hunters like calo nord not the random thugs who attack you on nar shaddaa.

Some sort of sniper unit would be fun to fight. having to run along ways or use force to kill. also lots of power behind the sniper rifle big_smile .

another thought is maybe something like a rancor except not like in KotORI where you cant fight it. I want one thats REALLY powerful but still fighteable.

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

How does 90mm of tongstin strike ya?

if were all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humour?

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!?!?! you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.
Yea I can. Dibbs. See I just did it again.

I want to fight against the Sith Lords.... They the most worthy advesaries

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Id hardly call them worthy adversaries... I mean nihilius can barely hurt you. Sion has no will power so force powers pwn darth sleeps with vibroblades little wimpy but. as for kreia... lets just say she SUCKS and leave it at that.

Ill take the stupid one who decided to talk rather than shoot while he had the chance.

Yeah Yeah Yeah i think we should fight spirits of sith lords like ulic qel drama i spelled it wrong huh oh well hat would be hard how do you kill a spirit

fighting spirits eh? hmm I guess that could work but how?

Maybe through out the game you gain powers in the force that can kill them

:unsure: right :unsure:

:huh: oops :huh:

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

uh oohps what?

oops you!  tongue

Qui suis-je?

oops you looked in the mirror lol

oops I breaked the mirror!  lol

Qui suis-je?

oops I stepped on a crack under a ladder while spilling salt lol

oops I ate a potato!  lol  lol

Qui suis-je?

Oops i stabed myself listening to you. lol

Oops i activated a nuke...  lol

:huh:

ups!  yikes

RUN!!!!!!  yikes

Qui suis-je?

Christ george you must have some problems

oops i let the nuke  demolish Darth Yoda

I'm glad...  big_smile

Just joking...  B)

...not....  <_<

Qui suis-je?

oops I just got hit by a nuke

I AM CABOOSE, DESTROYER OF VEHICLES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

What&#33;?&#33;?&#33; you cant call dibbs on a spaceship.