Topic: Favorite Light Side Force Powers?

Light side force powers are best for characters that are on the light side of the force, since those characters will require less force energy to use these powers. Listed for you below are word for word in game descriptions of all the available light side force powers that you can master in the XBOX and PC role playing video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Cure
Heal
Force Aura
Force Shield
Force Armor
Force Valor
Knight Valor
Master Valor
Stun
Stasis
Stasis Field
Stun Droid
Disable Droid
Destroy Droid

Cure
Prerequisites: Character Level 6

This power heals all party members within a 15 meter radius. It heals 5 vitality points + 1 point for every Charisma modifier, Wisdom modifier, and level of the Force user. This power does not affect droids.

Heal
Prerequisites: Character Level 12

This power heals all party members within a 15 meter radius. Each party member gains 10 vitality points + 1 point for every Charisma modifier, Wisdom modifier, and level of the Force user. Poisons are neutralized by this effect. This power does not affect droids.

Force Aura
Prerequisites: Jedi
Restricted By Armor

When this power is activated, the Jedi is temporarily granted a +2 bonus to Defense and all saving throws. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.

Force Shield
Restricted By Armor

When this power is activated, the Jedi is temporarily granted a +4 bonus to Defense and all saving throws. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.

Force Armor
Restricted By Armor

When this power is activated, the Jedi is temporarily granted a +6 bonus to Defense and all saving throws. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.

Force Valor
Restricted By Armor

This power increases the physical attributes and saving throws of the Jedi and all party members by 2 points. The effect lasts for 20 seconds.

Knight Valor
Prerequisites: Character Level 9
Restricted By Armor

This power increases the physical attributes and saving throws of the Jedi and all party members by 3 points, and also grants immunity to poison. The effect lasts for 20 seconds. Knight Valor replaces the bonus granted by Force Valor.

Master Valor
Prerequisites: Character Level 15
Restricted By Armor

This power increases the physical attributes and saving throws of the Jedi and all party members by 5 points, and also grants immunity to poison. The effect lasts for 20 seconds. Master Valor replaces the bonus granted by Knight Valor.

Stun

This power allows the Jedi to assault the mind of an opponent, effectively stunning them for 9 seconds. A successful Fortitude save by the target at a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers means the target is slowed for the duration instead of stunned. This power does not affect droids.

Stasis
Prerequisites: Character Level 9

An opponent targeted by this power is held in stasis, unable to move or take any action for 12 seconds. A successful Fortitude save at a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers means the target is slowed for the duration instead of stunned. This power does not affect droids.

Stasis Field
Prerequisites: Character Level 15
Restricted By Armor

This power can lull the senses of a group, placing all hostile creatures within a 10-meter radius of a target enemy in a catatonic stasis. The victims remain in this state for 12 seconds, but a successful Fortitude save versus a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers means the target is slowed for the duration instead of stunned. This power does not affect droids.

Stun Droid

This power can send a surge of energy through the processor of a droid, rendering them immobile for 12 seconds. The droid also takes damage equivalent to the attacking character’s level. A successful Fortitude save by the target at a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers negates the stun and reduces damage by half.

Disable Droid

Disable Droid temporarily shuts down all droids within 5 meters of a target droid, inflicting damage equivalent to the attacking character’s level. Affected droids remain disabled for 12 seconds. A Fortitude save at a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers will negate the stun and reduce damage by half.

Destroy Droid

Destroy Droid affects all droids within 7 meters of a target droid, disabling them for 12 seconds and inflicting 1-6 damage per level of the attacking character. A successful Fortitude at a DC of 5 + the attacking character’s level + the attacking character’s Wisdom and Charisma modifiers results in half damage.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Re: Favorite Light Side Force Powers?

My most used lightside force power was "Heal," so I have to go with it. You really can't appreciate heal unless you play as a darksider and see that heal costs a lot more force points to a darksider than a lightsider.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

statis and heal or cure

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Heal was the best, and it was better then cure cus it gave you more health, and it healed your posioned part.  (green life)

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

yea thats why i put it as one of my favorites

heal was teh best for me, at some points i wouldn't have survived without it

Yeah force heal. Then force stasis. You had limited attacks on the lightside.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Too bad you never see Obi-Wan, Anakin, or Yoda manipulating any of these abilities.  Hey, what if the knowledge of how to use these powers was lost sometime between The Phantom Menace and Knights of the Old Republic?  That would make an interesting subplot.

Yeah its possible, like the holocron of how the old Sith Masters used to battle with a lightsaber. That is lost forever. I wonder how good they were? According to Kreia they were proper strong compared to the sith masters of kotor.

anaikan (lord vader) was the only sith lord never to use force lightning

my fav would be heal u survive alot easier especialy if u on da light side

Yeah heal is a saviour. Especially when u got no life support packs  yikes

yea thats something i could not beat the game without

You know how Makashi wasn't taught by the Jedi in the prequel era because they felt it was useless due to a lack of Sith/Dark Jedi?  Well, maybe some of those powers in KOTOR suffered the same fate.  What good is having Force immunity when there's nobody to use the Force against you?

Makashi?
Some spieces?

i think its a lightsaber fighting style

hey! revan ty for helping me u helped me fix me kotor 1 a couple of years ago it was lagging and u helped me really bad ty!!!!!!  lol  yikes  smile  roll  B)  big_smile  tongue

i checked agiain makashi is a lightsber fighting form

That's Count Dooku's form.  Darth Sion uses it.

yea thats why i no what it was