Topic: Politics......

do u guys like george bush and his decisons ( i think spelled rong) he making or do u h8 him and thinks hes a friggen idiot... and who do u think should be next president.......... if u care smile

Re: Politics......

Governments are dodgy man. They lie to the public. There is one story for the public and on story for the government. You can't really trust anyone. But Bush does look a bit dodgy at times.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

prabaly with the iraq thing too

I think Bush is a complete idiot. He needs to be assassinated now. Personally, I am sick and tired of Democracy. I wouldn't mind trying Fascism on for a while. If anybody likes to debate, lets go.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

i have no clue wat a facism means and democracy has worked for like 200 years

Well rise economy is to blame too. Too much money in the world these days. People never used to rob houses because there was nothing 'to' rob. But nowadays with Plasma screens and Xbox's, robbers just take their pick.

I think also increase in economy has led to more people being greedy, and not giving a (s word) about anyone but themselves. No-one wants to help anyone anymore as much as they used to.

ya we are a country wher everyone is too insecure

imean like if ur walkin down the street you dont tlk to the ppl passing by unless you know them and like everyone wants somthing in return if they help you or what not

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

The economy is screwed my friend. It is going down, pretty quickly too. Blame it on the internet.

Before you comment, remember this fact. Lynn Swann is running for governer in Pennsylvania. And all of those slobs from Pittsburgh will vote for him too. Ed Rendell for '06!

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

i dont think we are screwed yet.....we do have it pretty good....its not like life sux for the average american just yet

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

I dont think politics is something that needs to be talked about here...

Why not? It is a general disscussion. And nobody is really in an argument over them, we are all just kinda agreeing on what everybody else says.

What I think is kinda sad is the fact that we, a bunch of teens, understand the economy is decresing rapidly, and yet none of the adults seem to notice any of this much. It really makes one think.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Or is it all a conspiracy? A plan that is only known by higher authority. Like Gabriel said if we can see whats its like, surely adults can see this especially clever ones. I think something is going on.

What worries me is terrorists are able to get high in the national security and given important responsibilites. You can't identify them either as unless they have a bomb on their back they are civilians. I actually fear for the future.

dude lol thats scary to think about

I think that the future is in our hands. Our generation is the one that will have to fix everything. If we don't like it, we need to stand up for what is right, and change that which is wrong. I do not fear for the future, for we are capable of changing it, and will.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

i agree

our generation will know how to fix it because we will have experienced it virtually all of our lives

Yes but will we empower the right people, or somebody who claims to know it all. If so why did American have George Bush, and why did Britain have Tony Blair.

interesting thoughts ya but i mean gabriel how can u not fear the future?

I do not fear the future because we are in control of it. The future is us. Besides, whatever the future brings, will come. There is no point in fearing the inevitable.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Vote Kinky Freedman(indepent party)  for Texas Govaner

http://texasabolition.org/v-web/gallery/albums/Kinky/kinky3.sized.jpg

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever