Re: Favorite Universal Force Powers?

They looked visually pleasing as well as simple and easy to use. Just like the main blaster rifle that you see all the clone troopers carring round. The best view of one of these weapons is when Senator Organa comes to see what is going to the jedi Temple and asks what is going on.
"there has been a rebellion sir!" said the clone trooper.
Senetor Organa ignores the words of the soilder and moves foward. The clone stops him and says, " I'm sorry sir but it is time for you to leave"
There! that is a good view.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

MY fav universal force power was Force Wave. And yeah, those clone trooper guns are mad!!!  big_smile

I didn't like wave because it was too damn good. :huh:

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

ok then well its not my favorite in terms of fun. Its my favorite in terms of mass killage  tongue . In terms os fun, my fav universal power was Dominate mind. Such as the time on Manaan, and u can threaten to kill a sith chick, so she calls over  the selkath gards. They say they heard your threats, so then u just mosy about . . use Dominate mind and say "Its was all her fault, she started it", and their all ike, yes . . . its all her fault, she started it. Then she throws a tantrum and gets taken away. Not a great battle skill, but if your looking for a little sadistic fun making people suffer whilst their still alive, then that would be my fav power in terms of fun. . . instead of Wave which is best in terms of power and efficiancy.

if Dominate wasn't in this game, It probably would lower the quality of the game.

na i didnt use it and it was fine

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

You should. Its great!

ill try it

dominate mind and adv saber throw wink

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

dominate mind

I really liked force wave. And force speed, it was really helpful getting around Tatooine. Or it might not of made a difference at all. sad

yea they should defanitly put ships and speeders in the next game

I liked force wave,and force Immunity.

dominate mind i paid nothing to get mannan with it

there is no death, there is only the force
strong am i with the Force. Yoda

Force Wave hands down. I can't even remember the amount of asses I've kicked with that.

Endless confusion...

don't use bad language here please

My bad

Endless confusion...