Topic: SWTOR: Stories of the Locke Legacy

New here. I was looking for a forum to fanfic SWTOR since the official forum is sub only, and I found here. Which seems like a pretty good forum. The mods seem cool and everyone seems pretty friendly.

So as for my fanfic. It's more of a group of short stories about my TOR characters, but I have an actually, well, long story for my main character, Taganox. He's a Sith Inquistor.

I'll post short stories and chapters of the main narrative as I write them, but until the short stories where I introduce each of my characters I'm just gonna lay some ground work.

1- It's a good idea to know the stories for each class before reading these since first -spoilers, and second- some of the class stories, or parts of them at least will be catalysts for my story. Well overarching story.

2- Later I'll post pics of the characters in TOR to give everyone a better idea of what each character looks like and wears.

3- Unlike in TOR, in my fanfic the class stories didn't happen simultaneously. They happened in the order of Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, Trooper, Imperial Agent, Smuggler. Jedi Knight and Jedi Consular happen simultaneously after the smuggler. Also these all happen over a course of 80ish years.

4- Aside from the death of Darth Malgus, only the class stories have happened at the time of the start of main narrative. As for the short stories I'll put when they take place

Lastly, for right now a quick intro to a few of my characters. I'll post more tomorrow, probably. Also I apologize in advance since this will seem sexist since I have no female characters. And because it's easier to write guys for me since I'm a guy. Oh, there will be female characters. Don't worry.

Orion'Nock (or-ree-on-knock) - The Emperor's Wrath. Wife of Jasea Willsaam(light-sided) and former lover (and still good friend) of Vette. Orion is a different type of Sith. While not afraid to embrace rage, he has learned that light emotions like love and joy are strong than the dark. (one more note- he serves the Sith Empire so he is still a Sith) Orion uses two lightsabers, one cyan and one copper. He is a master of Ataru. After Taganox became Dark Counciler, Orion resigned from Emperor's Wrath to become his son's personal enforcer and advisor.

Taganox/Darth Imperious - Dark Counciler of Ancient Knowledge. Wife of Ashara. Son of Orion'Nock and Jasea. The son of two of the most powerful force users and master of many ancient Sith techniques such as Force Drain/Force Vamprism(you'll understand when the story starts), Mind Tricks and Manipulation (think turning enemies fears against them), and Lost Lightning Techniques. Taganox can also draw on the power of multiple force ghosts should he ever need it due to a blood pact he made with them. Due to these, Taganox rivals Emperor Vitiate in power. Like his father, Taganox also knows the power of love and joy, but that doesn't stop him from manipulating people for the greater good and from giving those who get in his way a fate slightly worse than death. Luckily for him, being a Darth and Dark Counclier makes it easy to manipulate so he can slowly accomplish his goal of a better Empire.

Arkiot(Ark-e-ot)- Champion of the Great Hunt. Wife of Mako. Son of Taganox and Ashara. Being the firstborn of his powerful father, great things were expected of him. But he always felt like he disappointed his father since he wasn't force sensitive. As a result he joined the Imperial Academy to try to impress his father. But he soon found out he hated sneaking and loved going in guns blazing, so he became a bounty hunter, quickly gaining a reputation by joining Braden,winning the Great Hunt, and sparing the Chancellor's life. After his homecoming, Arkiot realized his father was never disappointed in him, but after his act of mercy he was more proud than ever. That act gave Taganox a desire for peace and opened the gateway for a renewed relationship with his father. Now Arkiot acts as his father's personal mercenary and bodyguard.

Re: SWTOR: Stories of the Locke Legacy

Sorry. Just saw the part where I called my characters wives. I meant husband every time I said wife. Also sorry I didn't edit the post. I was probably doing something wrong, but each time I would try to it would say "error options can't be less than two"

Re: SWTOR: Stories of the Locke Legacy

That's okay and that was great writing there, Also welcome to the site and I hope you stay and keep posting.  cool

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg