Topic: How Should Revan Return In Kotor3?

How should Revan return in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III? Should the romance with either Bastila Shan or Carth Onasi continue, depending on Revans gender?

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Re: How Should Revan Return In Kotor3?

Well, if Revan is going to be in the game, then it's going to be a woman. The mentioned in KoTOR II that Revan was a woman.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

I think you should answer a few questions before starting the game which depicts how the storyline goes.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Bindo, that black guy from KotOR,Apr 30 2006, 11:08 PM wrote:

Well, if Revan is going to be in the game, then it's going to be a woman. The mentioned in KoTOR II that Revan was a woman.

Hmm thats strange, Revan in my Kotor II is mentioned as a man...  roll

same with mine

I think her and Carth should make a cameo in KOTOR3.  (I always play with a Female Revan) At least to give closure to their relationship.

You could have the same with Bastila and male Revan. So many options, I don't know how they would put a storyline together to please everyone.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Revan gender depends from the answers you choose in KOTOR II. Lets hope it will be better then KOTOR II.

Revan should return and get rdy for the final confrontation with the sith. Getting the Mandaore ready to fight with the Republic and HK 47 being the leader of the droid HK 50 Army. And then let the sith have there way so they think for a while there winning control over the galaxy, then unlease the Mandalore and the Droid army. Well it would make sence. Would love to see the Jedi replenishing there numbers have Revan doing Bastila, Handmaiden, and of course the blind chick. Canderous and Mira having kids. Mission boinking some Tweilek Jedi. Could be the lost Jedi rebirth. Hell even though I hate Carth cause hes he acts like a girl doing some chick. And Jolie just being a teacher to  the younglings.

-Canderous

Nice thinking. Lets hope it will be better done than KOTOR II.

I think that Revan's comeback should be about say 1/3 of the way into the game. You start off playing as the Jedi Exile, and in your search for Revan, you enter an unwinnable battle (in terms if game mechanics...a scripted loss if you will). As The Exile starts seeping into unconsciousness, he sees a vague silhouette of someone coming in and wiping out his enemies, when he wakes up he sees that his rescuer is Revan. (plot ensues).

if there is a certain gender than it will be male because that is canon

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/JaqNamikaze/Revan.png

Yeap...

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

plus the exile will be female because the canon romance is Jaq

Bindo, that black guy from KotOR,May 1 2006, 09:08 AM wrote:

The canical Revan is male wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

we know that okay

That fatso didn't though... wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

lol  lol  lol  lol

i think HE, NOT SHE, HE should come back killing 5 dark jedi in your face, saving [I]your life.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3416/renegadeprincejpg.jpg

if there is a real sith Empire and indeed another Dark lord  the only Jedi that could stand aganist him is revan. He walked the path of light then Fell to Darkness hes seen both sides in a way hes more than a jedi. Just Imagine a Massive space Battle Over Corosant millions of sith troops landing on the planet. the last of the Jedi arriving after the battle has started and Turning the tide of battle. Revan v Dark lord  while the rest assist the republic fleet/troops. the story of Revan is Knights of the old repulic to me. dont get me wrong i like Bastlia and of course atton and a few others.