Topic: My Blonde

My first Blonde joke

This blonde walks into the store and says how much is this tv?The cashier says blondes are stupid.
The blonde walks out mad so she dies her hair pink and walks in the next day and asks "How much is this tv?"
   The cashier says pinks are stupid.The woman walks out mad.She comes back yelling at the cashier
    "HOW MUCH IS THIS TV IF YOU DON'T TELL ME I'LL TELL THE MANAGER TO FIRE YOU!"
The cashier says "Ma'am that is not a tv that is mircowave." lol  lol  big_smile  big_smile

Re: My Blonde

Funny! lol
Good joke!!!

That wasn't by me some one told me that joke

I have seen this joke on "literally" every forum i've been to.

nonetheless a funny joke.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

good joke

howz bout dis

ther is a blond, and red head and a brunette

they are on this game show where they have to cross the sahara

they each get to bring one thing with them on the journey

the host of the show asks the brunette what she is bringing

"Im bringing a jug of water so i dont get dehidrated" she says

the host moves on to the red head and asks her what she is bringing

"Im bringing oranges because they are food and they too have water" she says

the host moves on to the blond and asks her what she is bringing

"im bringing a car door" she says bluntly

"Why?!" the host asks bewildered

"Because its going to get hot and i might have to roll down the window!"the blond replies

.............................hahaha.............................

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

that is funny

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  lol  lol  big_smile  wink

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Both jokes are pretty funny.  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg