Topic: Help Needed!

Hi there! First of all, i'm new here! I registered here because I need some help on Kotor. I'm now in the Sith Base on Manaan, where I already found the thing that I needed from the droid. But I can't go in the training room (Where the Dark Jedi is), it is simply locked! And I have no idea how to unlock it! Does anyone know how to unlock this door?  big_smile

/Edit: I'm sorry, I have posted it in the wrong forum! This should be in the Kotor 1 forum.

Re: Help Needed!

Can you unlock that door using the console?

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

No, I had to talk to someone to open it up. Now I am at the Star Forge, just at the beginning of it. But the Dark Jedi keep killing me and my party, I can unlock the door the the elevator and run to it. But I have to wait for the rest of my party then, who are fighting al those Dark Jedi, and ofcourse get killed. So I can't use the elevator then, anyone knows this problem? Does anyone have a solution for this? :huh:

ya when yur health is getting low than go into solo mode and run to a safe place to heal up, do this with eatch of your companions and then go at them again.

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

I know that bit can be infuriating. Yeah like Gregory said put you companions in solo mode and get them to the elevator one by one.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.