Topic: Knights of the Old Republic

Back story: Everyone knows the story of Revan and Malak. The beginning, the war heroes, the outcasts, the finding of the Star Maps, the search for the Star Forge, the Sith. When they first started the search, Malak's greed drove him to end Revan's life before they started the search. Now Malak has full control of the Star Forge.

The Jedi council has sent a group of Jedi to search for the Star Maps and ultimately go after Malak and bring balance to the force again. *The group doesn't need to be all Jedi, as we all know, no team has ever been completely full of Jedi*

Malak knows about the Councils plan and has sent out extermination squads across the galaxy to take out anyone who he thinks will be a problem to his plans to rule. Malak has hired Bounty Hunters to locate and capture the Council's Team.

Many planets have sided with the Sith either out of fear, corrupted, and/or just sided with them. Many planets have also kept with Jedi and the Republic. Some have decided to not choose and join the Mandalorians.

Beginning: Jedi start on Dantooine following Revan and Malak's path for the Star Maps. Sith start on the Star Forge having just received the orders to stop any and everything getting in Malak's way. The Bounty hunters have received their orders to find and capture the Council's group.

I'm black....wait thats not right

Re: Knights of the Old Republic

How does this sound?

Try to have enough where you don't get lost between your characters but have enough to keep the RP alive okay.

For characters you have two choices:
The original
Name:
Alliance:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Background:
Personality:
Notoriety:
Species:
Ship (if they have one):
Class:

Or
Describe your character in more definition:

Try to keep in the RP at all times.
Any plot changes have to be run through me and the others.
Suggestions/criticism are welcome.
Everything is allowed as long as it fits into the RP.
No killing without permission.
Try to be mature with posting.
We need a New Revan, has to be a veteran at posting (Jest, Starr, etc.).
Try to keep things entertaining and have relationships going, good or bad.
Enjoy!

More will be coming.

Last edited by Master Amos (2012-08-11 09:41:18)

Sounds good and I will start and post Sunday night.

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

I would like to join if that is okay

Name: Master Amos
Alliance: Jedi, Republic
Weapon(s): Blue Lightsaber
Appearance: 6'7", Short brown hair, beard, blue eyes, Handsome, and Mid age looking.
Background: Been with the Order since early childhood, but left for the Mandalorian Wars, came back for judgement and he is put on the mission to redeem himself.
Personality: Loyal, charismatic, kind of stubborn, sarcastic, secretive, will become much more during the journey
Notoriety: Jedi Master-Pretty famous
Species: Human
Ship (if they have one): Ebon Hawk
Class: Jedi Master
---------------------------------
Sure Taustin u may join

Name: Master Jester
Aliance: Exile Jedi
Weapon(s): Double Bladed Black Lightsaber
Appearance: 6'6", 300lbs., All muscle and I wear a full mask.
Background: Joined the Order at the age of 6 years old which was strange because all the others were very young when they joined. I left the Order like many other young jedi to fight in the Mandalorian Wars but like others that returned to be judged or those who fell to the Darkside I chose to go off on my own to choice my own path.
Personality: Smartass, Thrill seeker, Crafty and Sudistic.
Notoriety: Exile Jedi and during the war killed Mandalorians and Jedi alike without thinking twice.
Ship: Whatever ship I like I take, By force if need be.
Class: Master

Name: Taustin
Alliance: Sith
Weapon(s): two red lightsabers
Appearance: Young, Seductive looking, but an uneasiness to him.
Background: taught by Jedi, but left because the Jedi teachings were to mellow  he needed to be more in action, so the Sith were able to make up for it.
Personality: Cruel, stubborn, seductive, and secretive
Notoriety: Not known very well, hidden
Ship (if they have one): Sith
Class: Sith Cruiser

Name: Grant Oklay
Alliance: Jedi
Weapon(s): Purple Lightsaber, Blaster Carbine
Appearance: Teenage, acrobatic body, average looking
Background: Grew up during war, brought in to the Jedi Order, has been selected to join the Council's group
Personality: Careless, confident, tempered, wants to find purpose.
Notoriety: Has a familiar face and a normal person within the Jedi community
Species:Human
Class: Jedi apprentice

Name: Katherine "Kitty" Harbon
Alliance: Republic
Weapon(s): Vibrosword and blaster pistol
Appearance: Sweet heart, medium hair, tomboyish, and has a glow to her.
Background: When the war started she joined the republic to help fight the sith and other evil entities. Picked to help fight against Malak and Pilot the Ebon Hawk for the Jedi's mission.
Personality: Fun, free, nice, good heart, and pure
Notoriety: Republic member that everyone knows
Ship (if they have one): Pilot of the Ebon Hawk
Class: Republic Pilot

I am ready when you 2 are.

I'm ready when this Amos guy is ready

Do you need somebody to be Revan? I that's the case I can do it.

https://s32.postimg.org/8xe25ip4l/George_Kwei_2.jpg

I am not sure if Revan is going to have a role or he may just be in the back story.

we could use a new Revan...um we could start

I am ready and where do you want to start at?
-----------------------

Um good question...well start it off Jester
-------------------------------

Okay, Here we go.
----------------------------

Jester: (As day breaks on the academy on Dantoonie I walk out of a near by ship in the landing zone.)

Jedi Master: (Walks over) YOU!!, How dare you to show your face here after joining the Mandalorian War and not returning to be judged.

Jester: I need not explan myself to you, You are nothing but a coward that did not have the force strong enough to join the battle and now takes it out on others who had what it took.

Jester: (I walk closer to the entrance of the academy but right before I get into arms lenght of the door the Jedi Master steps infront of me blocking the door.)

Jedi Master: YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AND YOU WILL NOT PASS!!!!

Jester: I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND THAT IS WHY I LEFT TO GO FIGHT IN THE WAR AND THAT IS WHY I DID NOT RETURN AFTER THE WAR!!!!

Jedi Master: (Takes hand and places it on his lightsaber to show that he will use it if he has to.)

Jester: (I see the jedi show me and hold his lightsaber to show that he means what he says but as a Exile I know he will wait until I make the first move before he acts.)

Jester: You know what?

Jedi Master: WHAT???

Jester: ZIP!!!!! (As my lightsaber slices through the jedi's mid scetion)

Jester: YOUR DEAD THAT'S WHAT!!!!

Jester: (As the body of the now dead Jedi Master hits the ground I walk into the door to the academy and await for others to come as I know they will.)

Sounds good
Thanks

Jester: ( As I walk through the door and find a dark corner to stand in I hear yelling coming in from the outside.)

Jester: The jedi are still stupid when it comes to tactics in battle and drop their gaurd before they should.

Outside: ( The yells being heard from outside was a fix of droid alerts and padawans find a Master dead at the entrance of the Academy.)

Droid: (Com) Masters, Master Jeiil has been killed at the entrance of the Academy and his death was caused by a lightsaber.

Master: (Com) Remove the body and collect any evidence you can and report it back to us.

Droid: (Com) Yes Master.

(As the body of the Jedi Master was removed and all the evidence theat the droid could find is collect the droid enters the Academy and passes by me standing in the corner. The droid walks and heads for the main chamber where the Academy Masters are waiting.)

Droid: Masters, Here are all the finding that I have and I have the holocam footage of the person who killed Master Jeiil.

(As the Jedi Master look over all the evidence and watch the holocam footage one of the Master's says the name Jester.)

Name: Lady Konah
Alliance: Jedi, Republic
Weapon(s): Cyan Saber
Appearance: 5'4", Medium length, black hair,tanned skin, She has eyes but they cannot see physical things, they were inherited from her Human Father.
Background: A Jedi healer, she was a medic at the age of 17 in the Mandalorian Wars, she was found to be force sensitive and was taken back to the temple to train, she has a natural affinity to healing and leans less towards combat.
Personality: Loyal, sarcastic, sweet, devoid of emotions due to the jedi code.
Notoriety: Well know Medic and Jedi Healer
Species: Half-Miralukan
Class: Jedi Healer

Last edited by Dangerous Seduction (2012-10-05 21:48:24)

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png