Topic: Post Hk-47 Quotes

Please post all the HK-47 quotes that you can remember.

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Re: Post Hk-47 Quotes

"meatbag"

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

organgic meatbag

* "I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence!"

* (a vision of HK-47 on Korriban) "Statement: Apathy is death." ((audio)listen)

* "Can I break his neck now, master? Just a little? It's been a long time fantasy of mine..."

* (speaking with a Jawa who refers to "ghosts in the desert") "Explanation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

* (HK-47 calls Revan a meatbag) "Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."

* (When asked about his functions)HK-47: "Disclosure: I am a versatile protocol and combat droid, fluent in verbal and cultural translation. Should your needs prove more... practical, I am also skilled in highly personal combat."

Revan: "Why would you be better than an armored battle droid?"

HK-47: "Disclosure: Finesse. Battle droids hold battlefields. I am capable of eliminating a very... specific type of target."

Revan: "You are beginning to sound like an assassin."

* "Query: Is there someone that you need killed, master?"

* "Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that is my lot in life. Not to kill."

* "Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

* "Commentary: Your former pupil is brutal and efficient, even for an organic. I rather liked him when you first introduced me to him. If I had known what he would do to you, master, I would have gladly removed his entrails, right then!"

* "Twi'lek Metaphor: It seems like they are attracted to you like krek beetles during the Bright Land seasons."

* (the Jedi Exile has just installed an HK Protocol Pacifist Package) "Answer: Assassination protocols? As in the premeditated killing of another for personal or economic gain? Surely master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags."

* (the Jedi Exile has just installed a Pacifist Package) "Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war."

* (the Jedi Exile has just removed the Pacifist Package)"That was a close one - I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant. Conclusion: Still there was a brief moment where I felt like I almost understood why some meatbags choose peace and friendship over a high-powered blaster carbine. Query: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?"

* "Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master. Oh, how I hate that term." ((audio)listen)

* "Statement: Oh, yes. My master had quite the collection of tortured individuals that seemed unable to confront their basic personality conflicts. Let me cite some specific examples. (impersonates Carth Onasi) Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!" (impersonates Bastila Shan) Mockery: "Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucous-covered lips together in the cargo hold!" Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven Human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger. I am pleased that this does not seem to be the case with your current entourage."

* (the Exile has just asked HK-47 why he hates HK-50s) "Answer: My 'feelings' on the matter are something that I feel I must put in proper context - in a way that even a meatbag such as yourself could easily comprehend. Theory: Imagine, if you will, that you are unique. The pinnacle of an exiled, cast-out Jedi who can't even use the Force. Imagine that no one has sunk lower than you. That you are truly the most miserable example of a Jedi ever. Continuation: Now that you have that image, imagine this - someone clones you. Badly, I might add. They make the clones talk differently, rob you of any shred of personality, and take your Jedi Code and adjust it so that it is not really the Jedi Code anymore. They even change your pigmentation to a rather poor shade of durasteel, rather than the proper rusty red that inspires fear in targets. And of course, they refer to meatbags as 'organics'. Unacceptable."

* (about HK-50s) "Clarification: 'Anger' would be an understatement for the heat that builds up in my behavior core when these cheap imitations make their presence felt throughout the galaxy." ((audio)listen)

* (to the Exile) "Answer: Oh, that is impossible, master. If I were out to kill you we would not be speaking." ((audio)listen)

* (to T3-M4) "Statement: Oh, do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor."

* "There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

* "It is evident that the Sith would very much like to assassinate all the Jedi. Which is somewhat the equivalent of cultural suicide, since some Sith are Jedi or were Jedi. It is much like the circumstance I find myself in now. How do you kill such an integral part of yourself over such ethical differences?"

* "Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe."

* (on the subject of Praven Prime's ongoing war) "Besides master, quite frankly, the Gu-vandi and L'Xing needed a good war. They were races that relied more on words than actions, and a good, brisk killing woke them from their torpid state." ((audio)listen)

* "Mockery: Am I all right? Oh yes master, why I am fine. Statement: I mean, I have only just been re-activated, only to find that there are sub-standard duplicates of me running all over the galaxy, corroding my good name!" (talking about HK-50 units) ((audio)listen)

* Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

* (in regards to the Exile's refusal to torture him) "Statement: Master, I am no behavior droid but it is obvious to me that you have serious ethical problems that will need to be treated at some point." ((audio)listen)

* "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"

* "Commentary: How would you like to be the wholly-owned servant to an organic meatbag? It's demeaning! If, uh, you weren't one yourself, I mean..."

* "Advisory: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blaster warms up, meatbag."

* "Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem."

* "Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

* "I would have congratulated him, if he had not been sizzling and incoherent at the time. If you will excuse me, I will meditate on the face of my old master as he was being electrocuted. I find it most soothing."

* "Suggestion: Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?"

* "Retraction: Did I say that out loud? While it is true you are a meatbag, I should refrain from addressing you as such."

* "Statement: Just when I believe my photoreceptors have recorded the last potential aspect of your cruelty to my memory core, you commit a new atrocity that leaves me analyzing its impact for days."

* "You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere."

* "Statement: I have already learned a great deal, master, and I am anxious to learn more of lying, betrayal, and new ways to harm innocents."

* "Statement: Just a simple droid, here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along."

* "Your pupil once asked me what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status. He was unimpressed, but you thought the reference was humorous. You programmed me to continue using that reference. It drove your pupil to extreme lengths of frustration." (To Revan regarding Darth Malak)

* "As you say Master. Would you prefer me to call you something else? Perhaps liquidous fleshbag?"

* "I think he is making fun of you, Master. Shall I proceed with wasting the Meatbag?"

* "Aaugh! What are you doing, Master? Remove the arc wrench! Remove the arc wrench! Medic!"

* "Please, master. I need those circuits, master. Do not destroy my chips out of frustration."

* "That is not it, master. No, that is not it either. *Sigh* that is a hinge, master."

* "I will do anything you command master. Even if it means... being *gulp* non-violent."

* "Warning: Touch the master's blade and lose an arm, meatbag!"

* "Statement: Even a droid is allowed some fun once in a while, master."

* "You are a very harsh master, master. I like you."

* "I therefore make no claim to that designation, prospective buyer. I am a law-abiding droid. Yes, indeed, law-abiding, that's me!"

* "Query: Would you rather be caught with contraband that is "very" illegal, or just a little illegal?"(Revan: 'What's the difference?')"About twenty years, master."

* (Mira: Would you please shut him down? He's been like that ever since he arrived. 'Here's how to kill this, here's how to kill that...')"Correction: Assassination theory and the execution of said theories is my primary function. I also possess excellent hearing."

* "Translation: He requires proof of good faith. We must make a contribution to his people that shows we are not a threat. Shall I blast him now, master?."

* (After Revan's Revelation on the Leviathan)"I am experiencing something unusual master. ([Revan]: What is it?) "Observation: My assassination protocols, which I told you were deactivated, apparently was not. It seems that I have a homing system that deliberately restores my deleted memory core upon return...upon return to my original master." (Revan: You mean Revan?) "Affirmation: Correct, master. I have returned master and my full functionality is under your command."

* (To G0-T0) "I did not ask for your input, fat one."

* (To G0-T0) "What is it you wish, fat one?"

* (To G0-T0) "Statement: If I require a similar diagnostic in the future, I shall seek out the Iridonian."

* (To G0-T0) "And while I find this small droid annoying in the extreme, I find my urge to shoot you takes a higher priority."

* (On killing Jedi) "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets, and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

* (To T3-M4) "Statement: Oh do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor."  wink  wink  wink  wink  wink  wink  wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

lol lol   lol  lol  lol  lol

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/JaqNamikaze/Revan.png

I got that all off Wookiepedia http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page, hey, Revan admin dude, bet you can't get anymore quotes than that! big_smile  big_smile  tongue  tongue  lol  lol  wink

-Jedi code

lol lol  you would make a wise ally but you&#39;re a jedi <_<

Under your name it says your a Jedi&#33; lol

-Jedi code

it means dark jedi

No it means Jedi, you need to change to the dark side if you are a darth wink

-Jedi code

revanadmin only put one option and i am dark but it won&#39;t change because revanadmin didn&#39;t make it that way

Revan admin guy, can you please change my name? wink

-Jedi code

just give up on it what are you gonna change it to bastilafanatic

Maybe lol I guess it would suit for me to have that name but anyway wink

-Jedi code

tongue  tongue  tongue

tongue  tongue  tongue

-Jedi code

<_<  :angry:  :huh:  :blink:

:wacko:

-Jedi code

:huh:  :huh:  <_<  <_<

:huh:  :huh:  <_<  <_<

-Jedi code