Re: The New Jedi Order

"Silence! The force cage next to you, that is where the woman once was. She is a coniving one though. I turn for a few minutes, just to discover she was gone. Your ship, it was gone also. The Jedi has escaped, somehow. I want you to get her for me. In return, you will receive your ship, and complete freedom," declared Sion, "You may be of use."

She already was out. -_-

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

"DON'T ANGER ME ALAINA, I HATE TURNING TO THE DARKSIDE TO RESOLVE PROBLEMS!"
"JUST COME WITH ME AND MEET MY MASTER, HE WILL NOT HURT YOU!!!"

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

"Fine Tulak,but you better telling the truth" she said starting to follow Tulak.

tulak pulled out a fith lightsaber he had and then used it to transport Alaina and himself to a clone ship of his own he had hidden.
then they took off with the rest of his fleet following hhim.

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

Tulak and Alaina arrived at the remain of malachorV.
and by it was a spacestation made from remaints of the core of malchor.

"Trayus Academy?"Alaina asked shocked.

"I used it to get u to follow me"
"my master will be pleased to know you are her so i will send you to an extr room on the station, go and get prepared to meet my master"

Tulak just looked at her when she saw malachor
"my master distroyed the darkness at malachor and gave  me the position to have complete controll over it, like my own planet an its way to being rebiult"

Aliana walks off from Tulak and she turns around.

"Do you know where I could get some clothes to change into"she asked nervously.

"mosh" tulak called while looking throught the hallways of his ship
A man wearing a white robe with golden trimings on the edges came from the hallway
"Take this girl to my quarters and giver her any robe she wants"

Roy, Atton, and T3 had no intention to fight. Just long enough to get through the commotion. They were successful, barely.

"Was that Sion? What was he doing there?" pondered Atton.

"Tulak was there, too," added Roy, "I also saw a Sith Warship."

"Do I want to know?" Atton sarcastically sighed.

"I think so. Revan; Revan's ship. It was doing the same as us. Just getting through the battle. But in the opposite direction. From Dxun, perhaps from the Enclave," stated Roy with a terrified look on his face.

"The Order! We need to get to Dxun. Hopefully Revan's intention was not as it seems. T3! Hyperdrive, now!" yelled Atton.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Alaina follows Mosh to tulak's quarters, and when they arrive  he pulls out over 20 different robes for fifferent classes, and races.

"Thank you,"Aliana she said nicely to the guy in the white robe.
She picked out a robe like Atris's robe.She sat down and reached in the pocket of other clothes and grabbed a ribbon to put her hair up. She started to meditate when she heard Tulak's voice in her head calling her to come out into the hallways.

Alaina walked with Tulak.
"tell me , have u ever heard of seeing the force before?"

"I think so"Aliana asked puzzled by the question.

"when you look at my master you will be looking at the force face to face"

Okay but what does he want from me Tulak

"You are the key "
"the last hope"
"The only way to turn to when all is lost"

"Why am I the last hope"

"U are the one who has the one who moves with and without the force, you are the one who can distroy the force without using the force"
"don't you understand?"