Topic: The New Jedi Order

(This story is assuming that the Jedi Order did not survive the destoying of Dantooine.
Oh, also, Sion, you can still participate as Sion, we'll just say Sion was not killed.)

The Republic was in peril. News had spread that the secret of Dantooine had been discovered by the Sith, and exterminated. The Jedi Order Enclave on the desolate planet had been bombarded by the warships of Revan and Bastila Shan, the two who the Republic thought were doing good and saving the Jedi, had coldheartedly betrayed them. Their worst nightmares had become true, two of the most powerful force-wielders that the galaxy had ever known, were on the opposite side. The slightly possible had become impossible. Frenzy came about the Republic. Without the Jedi Order, not to mention the being enemies of Revan and Bastila, they were in for a certain doom. The only Jedi they knew of was the Exile, who they have learned that they could trust. He was on a quest, although, and the Republic was unaware of where he was. There threw away their only hope. They had no choice, other than to recruit soldiers and pilots, and hope that military numbers could outmatch powerful Sith Lords. A few evenings later, the Exile returned to the Republic headquarters on (Where is the Republic HQ??). It was a miracle. What was even more miraculous was the Exile had a group following behind him. A few droids, and five following him. Jedi. All Jedi. The whole Republic was awestruck. There is a new Jedi Order. The Exile, Atton Rand, Visas Marr, Brianna, an Iridonian; Bao-dur, and Mira. All of them were like family, and cared for eachother it was perfect. The Exile was a hero. Not only that the Jedi Order was replenished, The Exile has befriended the Mandalorians, and Ninja Leaders Yojimbo and Matar. The Republic had become a near unstoppable force in less than a week. The joy of the Republic was almost brought to a halt, watchmen reported sightings of a Sith galactic warship flying to the new Jedi Order location of Dxun. No doubt one of the Lords had heard of the Order. With Revan, Bastila, Sion, Traya, and many others with the Sith, maybe the Republic was too early to celebrate.

Continue it, please.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Re: The New Jedi Order

First, you are going to need to get people.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Tulak, the grey knight, arives on koriban, home of the great sith lord Tulak Hord, in wich he was named after, with his own fleet.
he had brought jedi and sith from both the fisrt and second jedi civil wars, to train them and make them apart of the grey knight allience.

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

Latter on he had heard about the gathering on Telo, now with the restoration project complete it is now the home to the republic HQ, Tulak than gathered his grey knights and his fleet than headed for telos for the great bonbardment, that almost every sith left in the galexy are planning to do.

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

Aliana was drinking in the cantina on Telos and she tossed two credits to bartender and she walked out.She got the feeling somthing was wrong so she got in her ship and left to go to Nar Shaddaa.

sion and his  fleet are on the way to telos with vandar and the jedi knights  when he spots the incoming sith fleet he radioes the whole republic fleets and tells them to come to telos sion useses battle medatation and enters the battle

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

"A fleet of ships." Aliana said sighing.Sombody starts to shoot at her.Republic ships shooting at me she thought.She radioed Sion and told him to call his fleet off of her.

Tulak had arrived just in time to see the sith and republic tearing eachother apart.
[SIZE=7]"Fire apon the sith fleet, then head for telos". Tulak said as he scenced sometrace of traya on telos.

What another fleet too!"Aliana yelled she radioed the Tulak's ship telling him to stop firing at her.

"Alaina, this is Tulak Sadow, tell me where ur allience is with the sith or the republic"Tulak said while ordering sees fire.

"Neither"Alaina said lying to Tulak

"Then u mean nothing to me, Let her get by"
Tulak said

then he hesatated and said "She is lieing, board the ship and take her captive"

She woke in a cell onboard Tulak's ship.He was standing in front of her cell.

"you are now my prisoner, and your friends should be looking for you soon enough. Iwaill ask you one last time where is or allience sith, or republic"!

Republic and I have no friends ok.If I had friends I wouldn't be in a cantina"Alaina smarted off to Tulak.

Tulak used the forse to pull Alaina to him and started to chke her.
and asked"Where is the republic hidding Darth Traya's exile  hoolocron"

"I-I-I don't know and I'm not lying this time"Aliana said truthfully.

Tulak then dropped her and said "I am Tulak Sadow, Decendent of Naga Sadow and the master of the grey knights"
"i will not harm you , but you are now my prisoner"
Tulak then drew all 4 of his sbers and put Alaina to sleep with the forse.

She was able to resiste it.Tulak was amazes at it.