Re: The New Jedi Order

ok did you read my sign up form thingy?

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

yep

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

ok........hearing the news of a battle breaking out over telos gregin arives in the lurker for his moment to strike......waiting for sign of the exile......."Surly the Miraluka will be with the Exile" he continued to assure himself,"and then i will strike!"

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

Moving his ship into the darker side of the planet he observed the battle mokeing the desperatness of fighters befor their death whil still keeping an eye out for any sign of the new jedi order

Then he sensed something......on board a ship that looked like it was peices of others put into one........he snesed somthing clean........wel cleaner in the force than the usuall haze he has been witnessing.....and it was a woman....."i should investigate.....maybe this being will attrackt the Exile.....and Visas..." so he activated the Lurkers cloaks and flew into the docking bay on the ship in which the woman was held.......syking himself up for the resistance that lied ahead he waited for the loading ramp to fully open and ignited his lightsabers and the curios ship entered hyperspace

while tulak was in hipper space the hole republic fleet was waiting the arrived out of hypersspace and tractor beamed his ships this is general jedi master sion here u are so surrounded sion and 5 other masters arrive on tulaks ship to take him prisinor tulak pulls out his lightsaber but it was to late all the jedi master used statis they left the ship and then the republic opended fire and blew up his ship

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

dizzy, gregin awoke to find himself in a corridor with dead troops........then he remembered he was fighting them and a huge explosion took place and he blacked out.......it seemed that the vessel he was on was in pieces and was tottaly wrecked, he picked himself up and decided to leav this horrid vessel......he ran back to wher the hanger bays should be.......but instead he found it broken off and a bulk head separating himself and the vaccume of space........he peered through the small window to see another chunck of the ship flouting he knew it was the hanger in wich his ship was........he only had to find a way to get ther

but gregin still sensed somthing alive,somthing nor light or dark,it seemed grey.Then he realized what cursed ship he was on...the vessel of Tulak Sadow,the leader of the grey nights....he had too survived the attack.If he was going to get to his shiphe would probably need the help of this infamos being,but being sith,he was most likely to get attacked rather than get assistance.Maybe he could reach out to him using the force,Gregin concentrated....he did not know on which chunk that he was on but he still felt through the debry of the ship and found him.........the entarrogation chambers.......what was the captian of this ship doing in its enterrogation chamber he wondered.No matter right now,he had to contact him through the force,let him know he was ther and he needed help.He scowered at his own thoughts,hed rather die than ask help from a grey night,but he had to find Visas and strike her down,and this man was the only chance he had.Then he realized that what he sensed was only an echo of the grey night,he new what had happened then,the grey night was takin prisoner and on board the ships he saw leaving the scene of the ships demise......he was fed up......he could still see the chunk of the ship that his vessel was on and he used his last resort.He activated his breath mask and cut a hole with his lightsaber into the bulk head,the vaccume yanked him out and he was flouting,good thing his mask still functioned properly.He used the force to guid himself to the hanger that was flouting in space and cut a hole through that bulk head to he fought the vaccume to his ship,got in, blew out half the hager with his ships lasers and trailed after the republic ships.Engines flaring and cloak activated he looked for a way into  republic ship to stow away on,desperatly hopin it would lead him to the evasive Visas Marr......(how am i doin so far yall?)

It's ok....just more diolougue....and less......breaks.......please.

The format is this

*=action without words exmp.     *He jumped into a river of fish*

Diolougue and grammer is just like a book exmp.

"Look," he said "we don't have time for this!"

do that and it will be readable at least.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

k sorry yojimbo and every one else, bad habbit

The space battle was furious now....thousands of cannons were all in a desperate atempt to stay alive while their masters on board used their bodies to their will.

*Yojimbo was watching the space battle from the ice academy on Telos. The small snowflakes whirled around him as the wind made a gust. Then closed his eyes to feel the bitterness of the cold. He was no jedi, but he could feel the importance of were he stand.*

*To black figures walked their way to him as if they had seen a ghost. Both of the ninjas were new...and untrained.*

"Yojimbo-san, The academy is definately here and still in one peice." Said the shorter of the two.

"Well.." Yojimbo paused, lost in the thought of his mind "I want you to download every single data stick from the archives.

"Hooo"

*The two ninja eagerly went off to retreive the information.*

*Now, Yojimbo turned his attention back to the space battle overhead. The flashes of green and red reminded him of Galactic night back in 10-Foward.*

He looked down and whispered to himself "Something so important...." then broke off "One is willing to destroy the planet to erase it and one is willing to risk his life to preserve it."

He heard a rustle of the snow behind him "Jinn....is it done?"

"Yes Yojimbo....all the information is here on this datapad."

"Did you check for viruses young one?"

"Yes, the virus scan picked those up and it is perfectly clean."

"Good..." He turned his head to take one last look at the battle "Spectacular though" he whispered.

"Sir?" Jinn naturally responded.

"Nothing, just.....seems a little pointless."

*Yojimbo then put the datapad in his gee and walked to the edge. The two black
figures of Kasuki and Jinn followed, and they jumped off the plateu...disappearing in the wind...*

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

By the way Gregory, you Fan-Fic is great becuase your not like "ALLL POWERFUL SITHLORD" that kills everybody in one post, keep up the great work!

A couple of hours later Tulak woke up in a force cage cell (like the one obiwon was is in sw episode 2_ and sion was standing there in front of him.
What are you doing to me" "I helped the republic fight the sith"
Where is my ship and the girl"

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

"sion, there is a greater power at work here and it is my master. It will stop at nothing to get the girl, and i will stop at nothing to Darth Traya. Surely you understand that you can't posibly keep me here"said Tulak

"Silence! The force cage next to you, that is where the woman once was. She is a coniving one though. I turn for a few minutes, just to discover she was gone. Your ship, it was gone also. The Jedi has escaped, somehow. I want you to get her for me. In return, you will receive your ship, and complete freedom," declared Sion, "You may be of use."

Meanwhile, Roy Grissom, woke up in his frieghter, The Alliance. He could not think of what he had previously done. It then came to him, when he noticed that he was stripped of his repeating blaster.

"Tulak," he remembered. "Atton, wake up," said Roy while shaking the Jedi back and forth.

"Wha- what happened?" said Atton tiredly.

"Tulak threw us off of his ship, he took the Jedi. That's not all, either."

*Atton reached into his robe, noticing that his green saber was missing.*

"That rat. We must inform the Exile of our experience. T3, fly us to the Jedi Enclave," ordered Atton.

*A few hours later*

"What in the- What's going on?" questioned Atton.

"A fight over Telos? Why? Well, no matter. Atton, get to the eastern cannon. I'll get west. Oh, and T3, avoid anything that moves," said Roy triumphantly.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Tulaks fleet gets larger and larger by the second.
"My master is here for me"  "no mans ,woman, sith, jedi, nor any spiecies can see him"
"my master is greater than life its self, for my master is the force"

then all of the sudden everyone heres a voice, like a whisper in thier heads.
voice "SITH, JEDI, REPUBLIC GIVE ME WHAT I HAVE COME HERE FOR, AND RELEASE TULAK SADOW, HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU!"

Aliana finally thinks of a way to get out.She use the force to push the lever controling her force cage.

She walks out unoticed until Tulak walks by sees her trying escape.

"Girl, my master would like to meet you, i will not harm you"
"my master sent me to tell you that u don't need to run from the past anymore"
"that he has taken care of ur life debp with the sith lord Darth Kell"

"Follow you why"Aliana asked as she backed away from Tulak.