Re: The New Jedi Order

"do you know who Kreia, or Darth Traya is weak one"

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

"Maybe maybe not why."she said trying to hide her jedi side from him.

"she has something of mine and i want it back"

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

She couldn't hide her secret any longer"Well I don't care okay?And I can tell you want me to confess about why I was able to resiste falling asleep"

"well, yes"

"It is easy to guess......I'm really a jedi"

"i don't much have anything to do with jedi, it's sith i have a proble with. and i am no a good doer so thats y i an not jedi"

"For a dark lord you ain't scary"Aliana laughed

"i try to loose the title dark lord. and start a alegence of exiles"

"You ain't going to find many exiles,I may be a exile but you ain't going to turn to the darkside.

"you dont get it do you"He said angryly
"i was a sith once but turned away to find the light dideof the force, there was no trength in that part either" "they both had too many laws, i exile myself and became a Grey Night"

"Then you might want to let me go"

"i am not trying to turn ur allience"

"I understand that.But Just me go please."

" i cannot do that"

"And why is that?" remarked a man with an enormous repeating blaster in his arms. The man stood next to a noble looking man.

"A Jedi? Wha- Why are you on my ship? And how are you on my ship also?" sputtered out the confused gray knight.

"I had a vision of another jedi. It was thrilling. That is until I also saw that Jedi had a man interrogating her. I followed the path of the force. Right onto this ship. We come here in the name of The Exile, the leader of the Jedi Order." said Atton in an almost threatening voice. "As I'm sure you noticed, my friend here has a carbine that can put 8 flaming holes in you before you can blink. His name is Roy, a close friend of mine. We don't want to resort to that, so just let the woman travel home with us. She does not need your lies and temptations."

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Tulak then drew up all 4 of his hands and trew averyone up against the walls behind them and crushed their guns .
"My master gave me stricked orders just know to keep the girl and ur not going to take here from me"Tulak said with a voice deeper than then the sound of a fraiter blowing up in hyperspace.

Tulak then forces them off the ship and takes off to the unnkown reigons with Alaina captive.

hey all can i still join in?........sry for interupting

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

yup
u r part of the sith attacking the new telos