Topic: My Girlfriend

shes the best. i love her. shes my perfect match. shes the coolest chick i know.

does anyone here have girlfriend/boyfriend they want to tell us about?

Re: My Girlfriend

this is the light side forum, not the general discussion forum

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

Well, in this forum you are suppose to show your happiness, and I know how you feel TDOLTS. I have girlfriend too. She she trusts me and I trust her. We are completly honest to each other. We go out almost every single night and every night with her is beatyfull.

Broke up like 4-5 days ago. Eh, her loss. B)

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

sorry man thats to bad

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I'm more of a get drunk and see you down the pub kind of guy, then I hit the town and just have a laugh and if theres girls there you get yourself acquainted wink

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

The best girlfriend I had broke up with me about a year ago. We were going out for about 8 months and everything was perfect. Then just out of nowhere, she just up and left. That was the only relationship that really effected me.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

Sad man. Women can be cruel at times. Mr Right ha they prefer Mr Wrong. Trust me.

What do you mean by "Mr. Wrong?" You mean they like the "bad boys." I don't know. I'm tired.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Yeah. Being nice is not what women want. They claim they do but women lie.

Well, I wouldn't say they lie, they just scramble their words around to confuse the Male race. .......... Yeah, I guess that would be a lie.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Yeah they are good at deception. Thing is we don't really argue if we get what we want. We don't want much either.

I'll never under stand women    :huh:

Endless confusion...

For some reason they just leave a lot

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever
Mannan!!!!

They are just as hormonaly controlled as we are....just in a different way.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Do you guys want to know why women like "bad boys"? (doesn't count for me, but anyway)

Starr

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

i must agree with the fellas. some women are strange. my girlfriend just up and left too. after a while i asked why and she said "I don't know". (sighs) strange.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3416/renegadeprincejpg.jpg

Starr,Nov 26 2007, 12:09 AM wrote:

Do you guys want to know why women like "bad boys"? (doesn't count for me, but anyway)

Starr

Why? Because I never had problems with that.... :huh:

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

My girlfriend and I have been going on an off / on relationship ever since we were in middle school. I don't know, we're crazy about each other, but we disagree on a lot of things and get in a lot of arguments. Though, the thing about us, is that we always make up. No matter how long of a breakup we go through, we eventually come back together.

Right now we've been going out for about two years, which is indeed our record tongue
Hopefully we'll both make it out of high school-- we just gotta finish this year!

Oh, and she&#39;s hot. <3

Unfortunately for me, most of the girls in my year at school haven&#39;t grown up since 2. They are REALLY bitchy, and for some reason they like me because I stand up to them when they&#39;re being bitchy, unlike most boys who just collapse when the girls are mean to them. Reverse-psychology or what?

I could go out with them, but I don&#39;t like the idea of having a really bitchy woman around me all the time, unless she&#39;s ultra-hot lol.

I&#39;ve been out with a few, but they seem like the only nice ones left.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png