Topic: Bar Room Brawl Cheers!

*Yojimbo was  sitting at the counter*

"I'll take juma, and keep um comin" he said to the bar keep.

*A large stupid looking Rodian comes up to him*

"There you are...yojimbo." he exlaimed.

"right..." *the rodian pulls out a blaster and points it at his face.*

Another rodian grabs his sword and they all back away from the bar.

*Yojimbo grabs a bottle and smashes over his head.*

*Apparently everyone else gets exited and start fighting too!!!*

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Re: Bar Room Brawl Cheers!

A somewhat sleazy looking mercenary was at the other end of the bar, saying naughtyt remarks to a few of the waitresses. He was obviously intoxicated. The sound of blasters always exhilirated him, and the sound came forom the other end of the bar. He was always up for a good fight, especially when uninvited. He fought his way to the core of the battle where a groiup of rodians surrounded a man. The man looked noble, too noble to be sliced up by a few mere rodians. The mercenary grabbed one of the rodians, and threw it into the drink rack, smashing bottles, and releasing alcoholic drinks all over him. He then pulled out a lighter and threw it down upon the drenched rodian. The whole bar counter was soon lit by flames.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

The fire corners one of the por waitresses. Matar located the nearest fire extinguisher and eradicated the flames. Everyone took a great big sigh of relief.......

Matar: So continuing from where we left off

Matar punches one of the rodians into the crowd and choas breaks loose again.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

sion walks in every one stops***he shouts go on keep fighting **** gets a beer of juma

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

SRy guys, been on vacation.

*Yojimbo comes flying in with jumping kicks and unessesarly complicated moves.*

Two rodians strangleing themselves bump into Sion and make him spill his drink.*

"HHHHmmmmmm..." groans Sion.

A Mandalorian comes into the bar and is surprised to see everyone beating each other and picks out the blue ninja to fight with.

Yojimbo throws his swords just in between his visor Monty Python style and casually walks up to him and prys it out of the mands head with his foot.

A Large man wearing a red poncho and a red bandana around his mouth storms in. Everybody stops fighting and stares at the Bandido.

Matar lets go of a devaronian he was strangling and Yojimbo's eye twitches. Sion is still preparing his prairie dog like nothing is happening.

The bandido pulls out a heavy repeater and starts shooting at everyone. Yojimbo jumps behind the bar. Bolts flying everywhere he decides to chance it and reach for his drink on the bar buts a stray bolt hits the glass and shatters before he could take a sip.

He takes a shuriken from his gee and starts peddleing it around his fingers...

The firing stops and he slowly lifts his head to survey the damage. Noone was hit and sion is still making his prairie dog. Now mixing the egg into the cure for hangovers.

Yojimbo takes the shuriken he was fiddling with and lands it in the bandits left eye. He stumbles back into a trough. All stare at Yojimbo for a second.

Everybody starts fighting again...

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

The mercenary, named Jon Terron, swiftly ran through the crowd and grabbed the sword that was wedged in the Mandalorian's helmet.

Terron then threw the sword into mid-air, just for fun. It landed right by Sion, leaving a gash down his back.

Sion yelled and demanded to know who threw the blade. All looked at Terron.

Then in a bloody rage Sion confronted Terron.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

sion bleeding walks up and says 'say ur sorry that really hurt**terron says sorry and sion  goes back to drinking

A rodian picks up the sword and confronts Matar. The rodian does all these fancy poses trying to look hard.

Matar just stands there.

The rodian then does all this crazy stuff then taunts Matar.

Matar just stands there.

The Rodian sswung the sword in fury at Matar.

Matar used force push and the Rodian goes flying out of the bar. Matar then got bored with fighting and decided to drink with Sion and talk about philosophy.

*Yojimbo gets a hold of a qarien from behind and takes his blaster.*

*It was a nice blaster and he got really....really angry and threw Yojimbo out the window into the mecca looking streets.*

"Hey You!" *the crowd of pilgrims open and form a narrow passage way to the large scruffy looking Mandalorian.*

*Yojimbo shoots him in the head and the crowd goes back to it's bustleing around.*

*Yojimbo flies through the window sideways and meets a rodian in mid-air and they fall into a group of large wookies*

"Temporary truce!" He said to the rodian. He nodded and went after the first wookie.

The rodian runs past Yojimbo to his pack lying on the ground.

(Tribute to The Mummy)

"Hold him off untill I assemble this stunner!"said the rodian in his language

WHOOSHH  "AAAAHHHHHH!!!"

*Yojimbo is thrown into the beer racks.*

"No problem." Yojimbo exlaims with sarcasm

mattar and sion were sitting down when a mandolorian threw beer glasses at them they got up and tag teamed him and both did flying kicks and he hit the koncreeat wall with such force that his body splattered and they got back to drinks

However the Mandalorian Sion and Matar beat up had a few friends with him and were annoyed with Sion and Matar. Three from the group charged towards Matar and Sion.

The first one jumped into the air and attacked using a doublebladed sword. Matar used force push and sent the mandalorian flying back the way he came and crashing into the wall.

The other two Mandalorians charged to attack, and Sion and Matar drew their lightsabers. But suddenly the room went quiet. Someone had entered the bar.

It was Luke Skywalker! Everyone was quiet and motionless as they watched Luke approach the bar. All you could hear was the sound of Lukes footsteps until

CRASH!!!

One of the mandalorians smashed him over the head with a bottle knocking him unconscious, and the brawl continued again!

*Yojimbo finally gets to see without a fist in his face and sees he started quite a fight. Some people were killing each other.*

"Whoa, I think this is my cue to leave." he said to himself.

*Yojimbo taps a button on his shoulder.*

"Enterprise, one to beam up."

*A swirl of particles take him to the bridge of his ship.*

"Plot a course for ********. Warp 5. Maybe I can get a drink without some rodians bulling me around."

The ship started off in the direction that it was pointed to and the ship streched a little as the exelleration picked up and finally darted into space and a small flash at the end for looks.

sion and mattar  still talking

they stop drinking to see the bar empty

Even the bartender was gone. So Sion and Matar decided to drink all the Beverages the bar had to offer. smile

Two other space cowboys came walking into the bar. There was bodies verwher and blood to. The most noticeable feature was a Giant dead Bandido in the trough and a burned rodian behind the bar...and A sith Lord and a Jedi drunk holding each others shoulders and singing pirate songs...

lets join ooooooooooooo shimini timbers

Arrrr me maties!! Arrrr!!!

Looking for treasure
To plunder for our pleasure!
Its a great life
No worries from the wife!
We sail all day
At night we play.
So beware when we're around
You could end up six feet underground

ARRRRRR!!!!

(Little Poetry there that I made up on the spot)

yaar he

Arrrr... Me thinks that we go and get us a ship to go plunder in.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"