Topic: Begining Of A New Age Sign Rpg Sign Up Form

This is my Rpg so please join the form is on the post after this one

Character Name Selena

Age Unknown

Description looks like my avatar or Selene off of Underworld But she speaks like a Traynslvanian and fangs and her eyes always stay light blue but when she is mad they turn red

Background She was trained as a sith after being found on some unknown planet far past the outer rim.She is the only vampire type species known.She has a taste for blood. Rumors are that she is immortal.

Home Planet Unknown

Weapons 2 light sabers that are black and they have special crystals in them

Force Powers: All mastered

Ship: The Black Talon

Re: Begining Of A New Age Sign Rpg Sign Up Form

Here is the form

Character Name

Description

Background

Home Planet

Weapons

Force powers

Ship(Optional)

name : lord sion
age 25
Afilliation sith lord
Species: human
Weapons: double bladed black lightsaber and cares a hever carbine just incase
Appearance: short waway hair
Personality: very angry
Ship supper star destroyer named Executor. and small fleet of star destroyers
Force Powers force choke. thought bomb, dominate, force storm,statis, heal, plauge,

homeplanet unknown regioins

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

tell everybody you can tell about it and I might start it now

Character Name: Darth Gabriel

Description: Human. Has gold armor with black inlays. White face with shoulder lenght black hair. Has a face mask to help with breathing. Red eyes from galactic exposer. Vampire characteristics

Background: Was born on Malachor V before the Mandalorian wars. Father was a Sith Lord, and Mother was a Sith leader from Korriban. Went to acadamy on Korriban, then traveled to the Unknown Regions to further training and exploration. While in Unknown Regions, found lost Katana Fleet, and resurected it. Now controls Katana Fleet with a crew of Chiss and Noghri. 

Home Planet: Malachor V

Weapons: Two black lightsabers that have ancient Sith runes and symbols in handle. Was constructed during the first Sith breakaway from the Jedi.

Force powers: Has use of all Dark Side force powers, but favors lightning and choke.

Ship(Optional): Dreadnought heavy crusier- X5. Also controls full Katana fleet.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

Rpg is has started people can still sign up

character name : DARTH PLAGUEIS

description : a sith in training wearing a dark rob , dark gloves ,  dark belt and dark boots

background : born on the planet nar shaddaa first brang to the acadamy after cutting a hutts head of with a lightsaber DARTH PLAGUEIS is talked about to aniken skywalker in episode III by palpatine

home planet : nar shaddaa

weapons : double red lightsaber

force powers: favrite force choke for killing jedi

ship: the darthlord
a rupublic cruiser taken over by me and all people who had the ship before me saw the ship from space

I have chaged my character application

Princess of the Dark Side,Mar 23 2006, 02:03 PM wrote:

Name:Aliana

Alliance:Republic

Weapon(s):Two purple lightsabers.Two echani vibroblades

Appearence:Appearence

Background:She is a jedi, but also a criminal.

History:Like all jedi she was young when she left her family.She was only 15 when dantooine was attacked so she left and went Nar Shaddaa.

Species:human

Ship (if they have one):Tiger

Class:Criminal/Jedi Knight

Changed my character application

Character Name : true name unknown .he was called  by the sith word of Taral which translated means( he who protects. )

Race: Sith (Species)

Age Rumored to be around 36.000 Years old

Description : he stands at about 6'3" with a large black robe with hood. he wears an ancient sith mask  covered in sith runes, he wears black clothes under his robe which are laced with cortisis .and gloves formed from what seems to be yorik coral.( that will later be explained along with the story) due to his extreme age he is  held together  by an acient dark side secrete which literaly keeps him living by coursing the dark side through his veins as if it was blood.

Background:  Born in 40,000 BBY  at a younge age he was striken with war famine and plague on his home planet.he trained studied and bathed in the dark side of the force.he watched as the zhell and taung slaughtered each other,he sided with the rakata during the rakatan invasion and he watched there down fall. but he managed to learned there secrets,he bathed in the knowledge and nothingness of the nihilusts. he grew stronger every second in combate he was undefeated. his powers grew and so did the dark side with in him it consumed him .after he learned all he could he left the known galaxie in search of knowledge. he had always been a loner in the galaxy and no one ever knew of him but for a few sith and rakata holocrons.likely destroyed by the wars gone by.

Home Planet :Korriban

Weapons : sith blade Inscribed with sith runes.and embeded with the dark side

Force powers,Force Storm,Force persuade,Force crush,Force choke,plague,Death feild

Ship( The Darr(rakatan for Victory) Ancient sith corsair from the pre battle of corbos era