Re: Do you belive in God?

what the f**k about how he thinks the idea of god is crazy?

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png

I am so confused right now.

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

Really i would have never guessed

I'm black....wait thats not right

lol i bet you are

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png

Oh, hey Starr!!  big_smile

-------

Alright, on-topic. The person who wrote that document must have been up all night. But, anyways - since that is too long to quote through just give me the facts he has. He's a bit confusing - not saying he's true - he's confusing. His basic theory revolves around basic humanistic views, influenced by "What logic is...".

Anyways - ask me any of the questions he stated and I will counter them with whatever facts I have. *Rubs hands together* Let's get it on!

Wake up. You were dreaming. What's your name?

cant think of any

ExileAmos wrote:

cant think of any

Well... ask any question you have then for the meantime until Rhyykol gets back on. Also, wondering if he just googled the quote...

heck if i know

Hey i know you have a creative mind you think you could check out some Rpgs

ExileAmos wrote:

heck if i know

Do you believe in God?  neutral

Hey i know you have a creative mind you think you could check out some Rpgs

I already did, I'm actually running in some. I'm gonna check 'em out soon... right now, I'm taking a small break until I get into the mix again. It's been a while since I checked out the RPGs...

im just glad i have someone to talk to

So, do you believe in God?

Last edited by Hovoth (2009-12-12 22:54:53)

I am in the middle sometimes i do but others i just know he is not real

ExileAmos wrote:

I am in the middle sometimes i do but others i just know he is not real

Hm. Mixed thoughts on the matter?

I mean, if you have any questions revolving the matter - I would be more than happy to share with you.  smile

After all, the things these "Evolutionists" and "Humanistic" people can't explain (and opposes their theories) is the presence of Curses (in one matter). Such as Rockstars, for example. (Or Rappers, or whatsoever) They all have a lifespan of 30 years. This is a curse, as they deal with alchohal, profane lyrics, and drugs. I could tell you of many other people of where a curse has been daggered onto them.

Another, is a "Blessing", the opposite of a curse. For example, healing.

okay explain If god made us then who made him

Oh! Good one! Alright, in first, nobody made God. "There was never a day God was not..." as one person would put it. How is this? Because if somebody made God, God is not God. God was always present, and there was never a day he wasn't. This is something that you have to just take.

Now wait, Man tries to comprehend this with his feeble little mind. Man tries to explain this, but he absolutely cannot. This is something you just have to take. Man will try to place this into negative value to try to disprove God, as Rhyykol's quote was using.

HOLD ON ONE SECOND! Man says. "You mean, I can't know?" says Man. That is just something you'll take. Evolutionists (I'll bring them up alot, because they try to come up with a what-not) believe in their theory. They don't even know how they came to be. They have huge gaps in their theory, they can't come up with any answers, and they compare everything with their little theories. Man's known to compare things with things he tries to understand, but he cannot understand - for he is not God.

Yeah, that's alot but basically - God was always here. Nobody could have made Him, because then God could not be God. It's complicated - but you'll just have to take that. This comes in relation to the Bible, and the Bible comes in relation to Faith. Faith is to take something by someone, and that is God.

Questions about my answer, or do you think you understand and would like to ask another question?  smile

another question why did he create the animals, plants,and us?

The whole reason God created the Earth (aka plants) is for humans to thrive on, hence the reason for us (Man) to live. The creation process for the animals and Earth was made during the process of Six days. God rested on the Seventh day, and "Sanctified" it because he rested from all the work he had done.

Now then, Man. God created man for the sole purpose, originally, to tend the Garden of Eden. (As you may know from the Bible) After that (The Fall of Man) man was to thrive on Earth, to serve him. (This goes with women too, I just use man as general for men and women when I speak as "Man" Take that political correctness!) Woman was made to serve God also, but to serve Man (as in her husband, if she is married). "Woman" is a word that God used, because she was taken out of man. (She was made out of the Rib of man)

Did I miss anything? Please say, if I did. Anyways, any questions or would you like to ask about something else?

I cant you know to much

Haha, nah. It's just what God has revealed to me. I'm humbled to know the truth!  smile

Yeah whatever Brainiac Hahaha