Topic: Who Is The Best Lightsaber Master?

Well Mace leared the most powerful lightsaber form.

Re: Who Is The Best Lightsaber Master?

Well actually,

Kreia hinted in KoTOR II at Korriban when you are in the valley of the Dark Lords  that the Old masters (both sith and jedi) were far better skilled using the light saber than even the most powerful of weapon masters. They would make the lightsaber masters of today look like amateurs.

I think it was Tulak Hord or maybe Ajunta Pall (i forget), in front of the tomb of one of these sith lords, Kreia tells us that his(which ever one he was) skill with the lightsaber was unmatched.

So none of the above list would be correct.

Now, please forgive me, as far as I know, Windu's students who learned his lightsaber form were killed. He killed Count Dooku when he was unarmed, and Yoda was not able to outperform him. There is also reason why Yoda was not ready to challenge Vader and Palpatine himself but trained Luke, so, IMHO there is more than lightsaber form itself in lightsaber combat, but what is the point of this? :huh: There are Kreia's words also... tongue

reven was the best but i do agree that the old sith lords were far better

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Pity the holocron containing the teachings of the old sith lords were never found, and unlikely to be found again.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Revan no doubt it was 4,000 Years Before Episodes 4,5,&6

bojanb,Mar 17 2006, 06:32 PM wrote:

Now, please forgive me, as far as I know, Windu's students who learned his lightsaber form were killed. He killed Count Dooku when he was unarmed, and Yoda was not able to outperform him. There is also reason why Yoda was not ready to challenge Vader and Palpatine himself but trained Luke, so, IMHO there is more than lightsaber form itself in lightsaber combat, but what is the point of this? :huh: There are Kreia's words also... tongue

Yes but the info site said no other jedi was strong enough to use his form without falling to the darkside,I don't say he was the best teacher.. and don't believe everything Kreia said.

Out of the list, it was probaly Mace Windu. His lightsaber was purple to symbolize his mastery of the lightsaber.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yojimbo,Mar 18 2006, 08:08 PM wrote:

Out of the list, it was probaly Mace Windu. His lightsaber was purple to symbolize his mastery of the lightsaber.

yes thats what im talking about

i say yoda because his size doesn't matter he rocks

lord Sion,Mar 17 2006, 10:00 PM wrote:

reven was the best but i do agree that the old sith lords were far better

U TEH MAK N0 SENZ111 N00b11!!11 iLL PWN U IN HALO 2!111

I don't know, I guess I will say Natalie Portman. She after all is hotter than Samuel L. Jackson. . . Or is she?

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Do not speak in LEET

he said just one sentence, Darth N******s is not going to come back because of it.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

lol

Yeah Yoda man, you wouldn't be able to hit him being so small and jumping everywhere!

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

yea it wouldt be fair

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Well revan was old school so i think he was not to mention he was just plain awsome

Looks have nothing to do with lightsaber mastery. Mace Windu is the man.

right on

I have to vote for Exar Kun. Not only did he invent the double bladed saber, he was one serious bad-a$$ with it.

It's one thing to use a weapon, it's quite another to be the creator of it.

Yojimbo,Mar 19 2006, 06:08 AM wrote:

His purple lightsaber symbolized nothing. Sam Jackson just wanted to make his lightsaber unique.