Topic: Onderon Planet

Onderon is located in a region of space known as the Inner Rim. Planet Onderon is located in the Japreal System. Onderon has one sun and four moons. The major species found on Onderon are Human. Its terrain is mostly made up of jungles and seas. The greatest interest in Onderon is in its moon Dxun and its largest city Iziz. Onderon has Galactic Republic and New Republic affiliation.

http://www.old-republic.com/images/kotor2/worlds/onderon.jpg

HTML & IBF code in signatures are disabled wink.

Re: Onderon Planet

I didn't really like Onderon that much.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Onderon was cool! Fighting up the sky ramp was the best.

Ondreon was boring. I liked Korriban the best.

It was ok

Iziz is also a Jawa on Tatooine! HK-47 says he needs to be blasted... wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

I most liked the Rakatan Homeworld...

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

But I liked Onderon too...

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Onderon has a troubled history... and present

A fool and his ammo is soon parted

Yeah... The Civil war and so on...

Qui suis-je?

just think; it would be worse if you let vaklu win.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3416/renegadeprincejpg.jpg

I always let General Vaklu win, (being darkside). I don't actually know how to let Queen Talia win for soome reason I'm somehow forced to show abutments towards Vaklu, how do you support Talia???? This is the only part of the game I haven't figured out even in the game manual it dosen't tell me.

By not killing her Officers...

Qui suis-je?

Thanks for the revelation.

it all has to do with that little riot the first ime you reach onderon. you have to tell the soldier to call for reinforcements and fight the guy in the red, and his followers.

I wonder your age Prince of the Lightside. oh that's right your eigth grade, you should be 13-14????

why so interested, rtas?

Seeing if you my age.

I'm 16 if anyone cares...  B)

Qui suis-je?

How old's the legal drinking and driveing age in Serbia??????