Re: Return Of He Sith

While Sion tries to understand what's going on here...

Yojimbo is locked in a temporary prison cell. Hours passed as Yojimbo awaited the return of Sion. Then suddenly the door opened...

There stood Matar and behind him was Kusaki and Jin who were part of the ninjas.

Matar: "We couldn't just leave you to rot in here so we figured we'd come and get you"

Yojimbo expressed his appreciation.

Matar: "We stopped by the armoury too, and look what we found"

Matar handed Yojimbo his sword. All four of them left the cell block ready to fight for their escape

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

"There you go again acting before thinking, do you really think a force cage could hold hostage a master ninja! I though you had more brains than that Matar!"

*Grabs the sword and walks out the door. The other two ninjas follow*

"Kusaki, Jin" Yelled Yojimbo "There are temples scattered around this whole area, I want you two to split up and find anything that has to do with ancient sith lords, pure bloods ,or something to do with a boy losing his mom somewhere!!"

"Hooo" The two ninjas replied

*They started a slow run and jumped off the side of the ship that was crushed under the pressure.*

"I assume that this was done by the temples." stated Matar.

"Apparently they also sparred me from the cannon shot from the ship in the battle above. Although I have no idea what happened the Kyle. I pressume him dead."

"What is so important about this place?"

"I don't know. All I know is that and ancient sith spirit is still here on this planet and he is one deadly chracter. He also misses his mommy. I'm ging to go find her...if you want to follow come along. I think that Sion is going to need some help escaping the boy."
//////////////////////////////////////

*the sound of sion's troops rattled through the hallways of the ancient temple. The sounds reverberating from the disturbance not seen here for thousands of years.
The soilders came to a clearing and stopped dead in their tracks. The stare as the pile of corpses lay before them. All lifeless...but worse. They are in absence of the force.*

"Who is still here?" whispered sion in the darkness. He backed up into the hadows slowly, the light leaving his face as a planet changes to night. a heartbeat was felt, and another.

*then from the corpses a red commander rose up. His stance was tired like that of a zombie. AT Once its started killing the soilders, the blasters penetrated the corpse but it kept moving, smashing the very strucures of their bodies.*

Sion just watched

All lie dead on the ground.
//////////////////////////////////////

Why do they want this place? Why did they come here? Is it becuase they don't know? I will show them? I want mommy

He took off the helmet and kneeled to the floor the eyes were a bright gray, relfecting the sunlight. 

And then, as if on cue, a red torrent of light emerged from the shadows...

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

their are zombies in star warz but what ever sion used speed and sticks a grenade into the bodys of the men kaboom and all the zombies are dead he look at yojimbo and matar he says i need ur help i am going to release this boy and u are going to follow him find his momma and then check his week spots in return we will discontinue folowing u deal sion sticks out his hand

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

"I see that you intend to be foolish about this!!!!" Yelled Yojimbo "Alright Matar, if you want to join me and leave this role-play, it's up to you. Half of the people are gone anyway, and Sion is being wierd!"

*Yojimbo reaches into his gee and pulls out a smoke bomb. A small brisk of air as he disappears*

Miles and Miles away

*Yojimbo taps a button inside his robes*

"Enterprise, this is Yojimbo, prepare to beam one up." He said

*there was a small flash of light as his matter was rearranged abord the Enterprise*

*He walks onto the bridge*

"Alright Ensign, plot a coarse far from here!! Warp 9!!" He commanded

*The Enterprise turns away from the planet in a full u-turn and warped away. A small flash of light as it enters hyperspace.*

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

o well the all left sion gets up and return to his fleet

Drand wakes up to see no one is aroundand heads for the temple.
He goes in to search for his robe and lightsaber.

He returns to the alter where he was forn and opens a secret hatch that leads to another room where, in a footlocker he sees his equiptment.

When he puts the robe on he becomes a close enough image to Darth Nihilus, but smaller and with a new mask.

Drand grabbs his saber and turns around to see Lona.

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

As he Drand looked at Lona he had felt something he has never felt before.
he looked into her eyes and he could not move, could not speak.
"was this the force", he thought to himself.

Finaly he spoke, "Who are you"?
"What are you doing in this temple"?

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

she is with me sion comes out of now where***she is my apprentance and soon to master***and why are u hear

"I hate when people stare"Lonna said looking at Drand

next time someone does that pole their eyes out

ok

"I do not know where here exactly is". Drand said.
"But I know I was left to die by some misterous sith lord,
he took me away from an academy and as we left he dystroyed it"

"I never found out what his name was or where he came from, but he whiped my memory clean'.

Drand then frew his sabor and said, "what are you doing here, you are breaking the sith law of a betrayor".

"my mother said that someone would disturb the great law one day"

Not that I'm discouraging you to roleplay, but can ur keep your posts to one at a time. Because some people spam forums to get their post count high. We try to discourage that noobism.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

sry man
just a bad habit
i will make my posts as long as i can

i am quiting this rpg
cause no one is playing anymore

I would play but I don't know what to post

i like the new jedi order more than this one anyway

than post somthing in there right if you already hadn't to day because i just posted last night