Topic: Return Of He Sith

A Jedi on a Sith Interdictor ship... Most of the soldiers in the Republic want the Sith Interdictor ship salvaged and Disassembled, but the Jedi council saw otherwise... The Jedi who helped capture the ship, Padawan Kyle Kaeto, is the captain of this ship. the ship is called the Dragon Master. From the Interdictor's main computer, the Jedi and the Republic have been able to learn the location of several Sith bases, but the battle-hardened Sith Fleet stand ready. This is a fight to the death, for each side has only one acceptable outcome; the complete and total Defeat of the enemy's Fleet! But, two days before the Republic could set their plans to action, there was a Sith assault on the Republic's core worlds. With Bastila's Battle Meditation active, the Republic make an attempt to repel the Sith Incursion. With the Sith numbers dwindling, the Republic presses on the Attack...

Tag: Princess of the Dark Side

Re: Return Of He Sith

lord sion arrive near yavin 4 space station***sion says i sence the presence of a jedi padawan on the sith interdicter send out tie fighters as back up and surround it with the star destroyer ill in soon ****tell them if they do not surrender the will be blow out of the sky send now sion yells*** a couple of minets later they responded****one of the officers comes up and says its ur old friend Kyle Kaeto****sion used force choke and kills the officer in angrer***sion give the command****BLow them out of the sky***the fleets begins the bombard ment.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Kyle Kaeto saw this coming. He knew that Lord Sion would try to kill him. "Tactical," he said, "Engage the Phase-Cloak. Let's see if Lord Sion can can hit a ghost!" As the Phase-Cloak engages,  the Enemy ships' lazer blasts go through the ship and hit the ship on the other side. As the Sith Interdictor disappeared, the Star Destroyers stop firing. Seconds later, the Sith Interdictor re-appears with a Republic Battle-Fleet, Right next to the Executor! They Begin to fire upon the Executor's Bridge, But Lord Sion was long gone off the bridge, for he forsaw that move coming, and was heading for the Transports to abandon Ship, and once he was off the ship, he Immidiately headed to the Dragon Master. He was going to try to kill the Padawan... or at least try to turn him to the Dark Side...

Tag: Lord Sion

Lonna was waiting for some guards to come by, finally she has her chance she uses Dominate Mind to make a guard set her free. She walked silently to her ship the Black Talon.She headed to Yavin 4 to see why Sion was there. She know he was there because she remembered his fleet from the Jedi Civil War. "If I remember correctly Sion only does that if he's hunting jedi."She said to herself.
She hoped that fleet remembered who she was. When she flew into land the the fleet started to fire at her she quickly sent a transmission. They stopped. She landed at last. She killed the port officer silently. She turned around and bumped into Sion.

lonna its good to see you again we are in need of assistenece get in my ship and i ll brief you on the exacutor 2 ******lonna and sion get into the ship***ship flys into space*****they arive at the exactor 2***sion starts the briefing inside the supper star destoryer****we were recently attacked by a padawan named Kyle Kaeto i want you to capture him we will hand you assistence five dark jedi masters  2 supper star destorer  and 10 vicotry class star destorers and three sith interdicters***as soon ass he is reech turn on the gravit well generators and turn invisible***postition you ur ship the middle and but you victories beside u***he has a captured sith interdictor can turn invisible to***so when he does use force sight and use ur tractor beam to bring it in and u will be able to caputure him do u except the mission** sion asked***

"Yes I will except." Lonna answered

sion sighs good ***he yells***go now then and bring him to me and if u are haveing trouble send a transmission i will be on fondor i will be getting more ships added to  my fleet ***

Lonna walked silently in steath while onboard the Interdictor,"Come out padawan I know your hear, you cant hide from me.Bur you will be luck if you can."Lonna hissed loudly

Kyle Kaeto sensed danger. Somthing was wrong... Very wrong. using the force, he tried to sense what had happened. Before he could meditate on this, he was interupted. He sensed that someone was coming. He activated his lightsabers, knowing that someone was coming for him...

When Lonna saw Kyle her lightsaber turned on. She struck at Kyle but missed."Captain turn on the tractor beam"Lonna whispered on her comlink. She distracted Kyle long enough. She pulled a stunner out and staped Kyle with it.

Kyle Kaeto woke up in a prison cell. "Wha- Where am I?" He said.
         "You are on my ship, the Executor 2. You destroyed my last ship. Most Impressive. I did not think you had the Brains to attack my bridge." Lord Sion said.
         "Okay, you've got my attention... What do you want?" Kyle asked.

You are welcome Lord Sion. lonna said

very good lona u have done well no i have someting ive been meaning to ask u will be my apprentance and together we will rule galaxy***lonna says yes and stands besides sion***SIon says we must break him into becoming a sith****sion starts torchering kyle***

"What do you need me to do master"Lonna asks

help me break him

Sion and Lonna try to break Kyle but he is not breaking. "Sion he is not breaking.I  think we should put him in a force cage and let it torture him."Lonna suggests.

good idea sion replies he snaps his fingers and kyle is put into the force cage sion snaps his fingers and a two sith lords appear out of stealth sion says watch him and put the ship on lockdown only i can unlock it

"I will be meditating somewhere"Lonna says

good sion says im sommon u if needed

Hours later, Kyle used dominate mind on both of the guards and made them release him and get his equipment. Once Kyle had his equipment, he killed the guards. He headed to a computer console, he hacked into the ship's mainframe and de-activated the lockdown. Suddenly, Lonna came into the room. "Okay, Lonna! You have two choices; join me, or die!" Kyle said

Tag: Princess of the Dark Side