Re: Return Of He Sith

ok go ahead then just kill kyle but destroy the ship

When did I get involved in this? Whatever looks like I will need to save my own ass.

*The ship rumbled and the computer went a buzz.*

"Well, looks we have to abandon ship!" said Yojimbo

"Too small for escape pods." replied Kyle

"You've got to be kiddin me."

*From space the Ship fired upon the small vessel. The vessel disentagrated before their eyes*

*Sion lifts an eyebrow*
"Was that supposed to happen?"

"I don't think so" Said the princess.

*There was a long silence and there was a rumbling in the engines*

"What was that?" asked the princess.

There was a long monotone rumbling from the port engines. The ship started to decend to the jungle planet.

"The port stabilizers are failing!" Yelled the ensign.

*Everyone tipped over from the gravity shift.*

"FIRE the emergency booster engines!" Commanded Sion

They still decended toward the planet. The bow of the ship turned red from the reentry. From the altitude Sion got an overlook of the planet. Many temples were scattered throughout the jungle. He looked to see the princess yelling inaudible commands to the pilots.

*A crash that was heard throughout the whole planet. Birds scattered everywhere.*
///////////////////////////

*Yojimbo looked up from the ground he was laying on. He was tired...very tired.*

*A small crow came and landed on his chest.*
"oh...hello" he said in an almost whisper.

*the bird just stared at him*

"Where is the ship?" he asked the bird.

*It flew off when it realized he wasn't dead.*

"thanks..."

*he got up to examine the surroundings and saw nothing but jungle. His apprentice was caught in between two branches mangled and twisted.

"Poor lad...his first one."
/////////////////////////////////

*Miles and miles away, sion looked around and only saw the princess alive and in one piece.*

"Where are we?" asked sion

"I'm trying to find that out." she replied, "The coms are down and the ship is in irrepairable damage...We are alone."

Sion stepped out of the bridge into a jungle vast and lush.

"The Dark side is strong with this place...Something, or someone is here."

*Sion stared at the expanse in front of him. This was no coincidence. Only him and his apprentice were still alive. He would not leave untill he found what it was that was buried here. It would be a true test...

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

"I think I've been here before during the Jedi Cival War." Lonna said trying to remember somthing."This is Rakata."

Upon the planet is a small temple with a body of a child in it, left to die, but somehow lives.
The child's name was Drand.

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"
-RonLogsdon (Darth Nihilus)

yes i regonize it/*****it is where reven had battled bastila and then he  went to dark side wit her i regonize it

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Lets head to the temple

Lona and Sion hear wispers through the force as they draw closer to Drand.
Whispers of exile, betrayel, and unforgiveness.
Whispers, "this chiled had ben abandoned by those who loved him the most, and hope to kill what was to be an echo in the force".

"The jedi are nothing more than the sith, they fear to love because love is a weakness, and jedi strive on strength"

sion is so powerfull he breaks down the temple dore sion looks at sion lets get killing

:Wait some body or somthing is here sion: Lonna say in a whisper

Sion and Lona find the room with Drand in it, but before they open the door they sence that the darkside flows havily in the room.
When they enter they see the child lying on an alter of Freedon Nadd.
In that moment they amedeitly feel Drands pain through the force.

their is great pain in this drand but he is strong in the dark side he will make lets take him to the ship

A couple of hours later Drand wakes up in the medbay of a strange ship.
He thinks to himselfe he needs to get of this ship.
Drend walks through the hallways, and finds the bridge.
Through the windos he sees Lona and Sion going in to the temple.
Drand searches through the medbay logs.

Medbay Log 145-56-88
        "We did a background check on this child, it said he was under the hidden protection of Visas Marr. Soon she had died at the hands of a strange sith lord."
        "We couldn't figure out why the child was in pain so much. Sion gave clear orders to make sure the child doesn't leave the ship"

Lonna walked into the temple with Sion but she stopped to clear her head but while she did that she sensed Drand trying to leave the ship so she said to Sion"We need to back to the ship"

yes i can feel it he trying to escape. get my fleet circleing around the planet make sure he doesnt escpae***and on the ground 2000 sith troops are scouting the planet comanded by lona while sion is in space

"Find Drand, NOW!" Lonna yelled at one of the sith troops.

the soldeirer that lona comanded took a group of 5 hundred men and went into the forests and the rest of their men and generals spread out

Lonna stormed off to the temple to see if drand was there

Yojimbo walked in the temple. The clearing was ahead. It had it's own sense of beauty as the tomb was escolated with a series of steps. The fuana had released some large particles in the air.

"reminds me of home." he whispered to himself.

He walked up to the top. The golden light turning his blue gee a green tint.

Something moved behind him...He immeidiatly pulled out his sword and backed up into the tomb. A whisper from the shadows he turned around to see a young child sitting on the tomb. he raised his sword in the air and came down with a force that could have sliced a basilisk war droid in half.

The child's eyes went from green to a solid gray and his body decayed before him. The mouth opened louder than anything he had seen and a force shoved him fifty feet into the temple walls.

The tapping of sith soilder's feet came rushing from the jungle. They all came...hoping to catch a being not of flesh or blood. A spirit of the true sith...

"there is the little laigrek!" yelled the commander in red.

The boy looked at them and they all just fell to the ground dead. the boy walked to the commander's body and lifted in from the ground he entered it and the body twitched from it's unwelcome guess.

It walked over to Yojimbo and kneeled down.

"You are not Jedi..." it said to him.

"Yojimbo just stared at him*

Where is mommy? the message flashed in his head

"Mommy, huh?" replied the ninja.

Where is she?

"release me and i'll find out for ya."

ok...

*even though "it" was a grown man, it had the voice of a little boy...and the mind of one.*

Yojimbo stood up and left the building. He looked relaxed on the outside but he knew it would kill him if he thought he was "Bad". He left as the fuana dust whirled around him.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

when they walk out of the temple sion and a thousand men were with him along wit lonna before the drand could do anything sion and lonna used force push and he went flying in the wall he is nocked out and the ninja drops to the gorund wit his hands up the put force plugs on the boy so he couldnt use the force

While Sion tries to understand what's going on here...

Yojimbo is locked in a temporary prison cell. Hours passed as Yojimbo awaited the return of Sion. Then suddenly the door opened...

There stood Matar and behind him was Kusaki and Jin who were part of the ninjas.

Matar: "We couldn't just leave you to rot in here so we figured we'd come and get you"

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.