Topic: New Force Power

In KOTOR III, whether it's an MMO or RPG, what new force power would you like to see?

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Re: New Force Power

force brimstone.

bbcode

Re: New Force Power

Force Blind - Force blinds the targetted enemy. This makes it so the enemy has a +25% more chance of missing. This uses up 75% Force energy from the player that uses the power.

Force Ice - This will hit the enemy with -10 HP and will freeze the enemy 25% of the time. The frozen play will stay frozen 5 - 10 seconds. This uses 25% of the player's Force Energy.

Force Flame - This will hit the enemy with -5 HP and will cause their HP to drop -5 HP for about 5 - 10 seconds. This uses 35% of the players Force Power.

Force Saber - Causes the Player's hand to transform into a lightsaber for about 25 seconds. The Attack is about 15-20 attack. This uses 90% of the player's Force Power.

Some of these may already exists, but these were on my mind.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

nice.
but force brimstone paralizes the enemy for 30 seconds, and every 2 seconds -5 hp.
my defense rises but attack lowers -2

bbcode

Re: New Force Power

Force Saber Crush ~ Fighting against Jedi or Dark Jedi, use to crush the crystals in the lightsabers rendering them useless. Should use a lot of FPs and be way up on the level list so that it's not easy to get because it's so powerful.

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Re: New Force Power

That's a good one.  big_smile

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

wat if u they dont use sabers??
but it was good

bbcode

Re: New Force Power

Spartan039,Nov 6 2008, 02:11 PM wrote:

wat if u they dont use sabers??
but it was good
[right][snapback]59478[/snapback][/right]

Then don't use the force power.  wink

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

spartan's a little slow lol jk wink

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f4eb516ab34fe3a8.png

Re: New Force Power

if u dont have a weapon or anything and it was your only power what use wuold it be?

bbcode

Re: New Force Power

:huh:

Who would have that as their only power?

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

probably spartan

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f4eb516ab34fe3a8.png

Re: New Force Power

Oh yeah, that's true.

The first power I usually get when I play KoTOR is either force cure/heal... or my favorite one: Force Persuade.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

Yeah I sometimes get those too, but I absolutely love force wave big_smile

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f4eb516ab34fe3a8.png

Re: New Force Power

Oh, yeah, I like that one too.

I also liked the fear one also, that causes the other person to loose their mind, while you and your partners hack and slash them.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

crush and death field beats all to death.

bbcode

Re: New Force Power

hi guys. i'm back. what's up

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Re: New Force Power

Nm

Where've you been?  -_-

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg

Re: New Force Power

lol, all over the place dude. Kentucky, Cincinnati, Mississippi, you name it.....lol, it was an awesome trip!

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Re: New Force Power

I've got friends up in Kentucky.

Well, we're glad ur back.  ^_^

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6738/kotorforums.jpg