Re: The Dark Ages

She saw 3 people get on a ship and wondered if they overheard the conversation

(double post there)

Cilate slowly raced to Mt. Hoth, feeling much power within the core of it's base.
"Alzray, you will not escape this time." Cilate said.

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

Lonna and Sion walked slowly to the room where the jedi holocron was. Lonna
walked up to touch it but a jedi was watching her.
"Do you think you just walk in here and steal that holocron Lonna?" the jedi asked.
"Yes I do Maria." Lonna hissed at her old partner.
"You can steal it over my dead body!" Maria said back.
"Since you to said that I'll make sure that happens." Lonna said.
But some jedi appeared out of thin air and surrounded Lonna and Sion. 
Lonna lifted up her arm and did a Force Crush on every jedi in the room.
"Ha! This is the best you got?" Lonna laughed as she walked to get the holocron.
  One more jedi came in to find out what what was happening in the room.
  "What have you done Lonna?" the jedi asked.
  "What does it look like to you Daniel?" Lonna asked her other old partner.
   Lonna took out a dagger and threw it at Daniel right in his shoulder.
   He collapsed on the floor still breathing.
  Lonna walked over to where Daniel was laying and pulled he dagger out of his     
  shoulder and stuck it in his head.
"Sion we better go in stealth when we leave." she said while leaving the room.

After hours of wondering on the cold depths of Mt. Hoth, Darth Cilate couldn't find one trace of what he was looking for. He trusted in the dark side of the force though, and let it guide him throughout the huge mountain. Many more hours have passed, and he still hasn't gotten a lead of his search. He saw a rock near the edge of the mountain, and sat on it to catch his breath.

Cilate looked up, and saw something coming from a far distance. The closer it got, the more bigger it looked. After seconds of watching, Cilate notices that it is indeed a ship. Although he didn't recognize it's interiations, he knew that there was great power beyond the archway of the ship.

Darth Cilate quickly got to his feet, and walked up slowly to the ship. When he was a few feet away, the arch way opened. Two men, and one woman dressed up in white robes, walked out the arch way. Cilate hid behind the arch's dock.

"There is indeed a disturbance in the force, I the more close we get to the temple, the more sure I am there is wrong." a man said.

"Agreed, it is for certain that someone has discovered our secret temple." the other man stated.

"Whoever found our base, they do not know what they are doing. If they go deep enough into it's core, the whole Mt. Hoth can collasp, and create a huge flood over Jantive." the woman said.

The three people walked north, heading for their secret location. Darth Cilate was no fool, he knew they would lead him to this temple he has been looking for, and the Jedi he has longed to meet.

After many minutes of following the three figures as far away of distance as he could, Cilate finally saw the entrance to the temple.

"There it is...!" Cilate said.

"Wait..." the woman shouted.
Instantly the two men stopped walking.

"What is it?" the two men asked.
"Someone is following us." the woman said.
And they looked back to see Darth Cilate, with his lightsaber ignited.

When Lonna and Sion got to Mt. Hoth they saw Cilate fighting so they joined in.
When they got done killing the three strangers Lonna said " Cilate we have the holocron and it was easy to take.So whats next?"

"It was easy to take? Then that isn't the real holocron Lonna, think." Cilate said.
"Fortunate for you both, I need you two with me at the moment, I can't face the power in that cave alone." Cilate said.

very well sion says ****Cilate,lona and sion venture in

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

"I sense a trap Cilate up ahead. Maybe your little friend set you up."

even if he did he is no match for us**lona says what do we do ***sion says spring the trap**

Cilate, Lonna, and Sion walked in, feeling the same power as Alzray did before.
(I really don't have time on my hands, continue?)

The trio walk up to the door.Sion sees the key pad he pulls out a security spike to stap in the key pad. "Wait don't use security spikes.",Lonna snaps at Sion." I know the code to type on the pad. I know this because when I was reading the holocron it had the code to the door and a map that leads to the real holocron." She types the code in. The door opens.

sion thinks to himself***woooooooooo

"By the look on your face your amazed.I wouldn't be because I readlisten and pay attention.

yep lots of patience u have

"Thats true

(*wince* The story died, apparently. I don't have much time either. My vote's no)

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

"So much time so little jedi" Lonna said as she walked through the entrance along with Cilate and Sion.She heard footsteps and said" Your friend may be smarter than we think."

isn't anyone playing

(I actually am way too busy to play, sorry Princess, I get on, check my PMs, reply to one or two messages, then I'm off)

and sion what is your excuse for not playing