Topic: The Dark Ages

(this is the Dark Ages roll play, we shall play here, no time zone set, and no story line)

*The Revelation is flying through the outer rim, being stalked close behind by some space raiders*
"So you want to play?"
*turns around and destroyes all the ships in one sonic beams*
Disposed... Now for the Jedi Holocron.
*the revelation sets of a corse for a planet known as Jantive*

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

Re: The Dark Ages

Mean while, on Yavin IV...

*Azalray leans against the pillar of a temple long since destoryed, on one of the higher platforms, his eyes closed in meditation. He's not fond of the traditional sitting stance; he prefers to meditate standing. Suddely his visible blue eye shoots open, and he stumbles back*

What... what is this horrible feeling... it... it feels like I felt when I was in the Dark side...

*Azalray falls on his knees and covers his head, trying to block out the feeling. Then, his eye turns white, as his head suddenly feels like it explodes. Throwing his head back, he screams a long, lingering scream of agony. His Master suddenly leaps up from a lower platform seventy feet below and runs beside him, dropping on his knees*

Master Sands: Ray?! Ray! What's wrong, what is it?!

*Then, as soon as it hit him, it vanishes, and his pupils return to his eyes. Panting, he stand up, leaning on his master for support*

Azalray: I... I don't know. It was like, I was overcome with the same burning feeling that I felt when... you know, I...

*Azalray cuts off, and stares at Master Sand's hand, being a cybernetic implant to replace his rea lhand he lost to Azalray in his time in the Dark Side*

Sands: I see... What exactly did you feel?

Azalray: I don't know. It's like, the entire Light Side just disappeared, and all I felt in the Force was that same Rage and Anger... Then I started seeing things...

Sands: Things?

Azalray: I don't know, it was strange. It felt like the visions I've had of past events, except, like, they haven't happened...

Sands: I know what your talking about... I think you've had your first Prophetic vision. And it's too bad it couldn't have been a memorable moment.

Azalray: Oh, I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon.

*both of them chuckling, they make their way out of the temple goround and back to their ship, the Crow's Talon, and sit on one of it's landing stilts*

Azalray: ... Sands, what do you thinks it means?

Sands: I don't know... Jedi Master is just a title, Azalray. You yourself should know that being called a Jedi Master by the council doesn't give you strength or Wisdom. That comes from experience... and from screwing up a lot, which is why I've become so wise myself.

*Azalray's face breaks out in a soft smile, but it quickly fades, and is replaced by a troubled look*

Sands: Listen... I think I'm going to be out here a few more days. These expeditions never interested you. Why don't you take the Crow and try to find out what that vision was about.

Azalray: Alright, I will... *begins climbing up the ramp*

Sands: Oh, and if you need me, I'll have my communicator.

Azalray: And ruin what time I have away from you? Not a chance. *smirks*

*Grinning, Master Sands steps away from the ship as the ramp closes, and the ship begins to rise in the air. With one last wave, the Ship departs, and disappears in the sky*

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

*the revelation comes to Jantive, and it heads towards the docking bay*
*and ithorian comes up from the buildings to the east, and spoke in his own language*

Cilate: I don't understand you
Ithorian: (impossible language)
Cilate: Whatever.

*cilate pushes the ithorian and walks past him*
*the ithorian pulls out a gun*
*cilate jumps behind him and ignites his lightsaber, and slices him in two*

Cilate: I don't speak idiot.

*cilate starts to walk down the narrow paths of Jantive's streets, when he felt something*

Cilate: There's... there's a disturbance in the force... It's coming from... elsewhere.

*cilate closes his eyes and searches the universe in his meditation*

Cilate: Yavin.... IV.... Something is happening there! The Dark Side is out of control over there!

"So many jedi and one here on Jantive.Sad. The Jedi killed Dalon so I'll will kill them."
   Her boots tap on floor as she walks down the long corridor leading to the cantina.

**sion walks with her***

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

"I sence darkness in this this jedi's heart he maybe of use after all.  Lord Sion why are you here on this planet?" Lonna asked as she walked up to the cantina doors.

"Hey baby what are you doing tonight?" a stanger asked as he slid his arm around Lonna's waist.
"Big mistake." Lonna said as she turned on both of her lightsabers and stuck through both of the guys ribs.

**notin much gone into the lower city a couple of times killed some thugs and single handedly fought a war U*****

"I'm trying to find a ancient sith artifact that is supposed to be hidden here on Jantive so i can destroy the jedi once and for all."

***sounds like a plan sion says***

"From what I've gathered from my jedi prisoners it's in a hidden Jedi Acadamy. It will be fun to kill some jedi. Would you like to join me?"

A few days have pasted and cilate is in his ship meditating.
"Yavin IV... Power, out of control..." Cilate says.
"A meer Jedi, how can he control that much power?"
Darth cilate gets off his ship and heads towards the cantina for a cup of juma juice.
"One." Cilate said to the tender.
Cilate drank all of the juice and started to walk away.
"Are you going to pay for that" the bar tender asked.
"No." Cilate said and pulled out his lightsaber.
"No problem is there?" Cilate said.
"Ugh.. no sir, of corse not!"
"Good." Cilate then walked away and bumped into Lonna.

"You must be the dark jedi I sensed when I came here"

** lona is their a problem***sion asked  then he noticez Darth cilate***sion says "its been a long tim since ive since ive last seen u*** the last im saw u were in the sith acdemy back then us both trying to get the headmasters attention but then when reven returned to the academy and killed uthar and yuthera i fleeded the planet where i met lona and the rest is history****Darth cilate asked if i still have a lightsaber sion repleys yes i do****lona im sorry i never told u i was sith

"Lord Sion, and a powerful woman in the force. Intersting how the force guided us all here together. Sion, yes it has been a while, and I am most pleased to see you are doing rather... well." Cilate said.

"I am here on Jantive looking for a Jedi Holocron, this will help me in my meditation of a disturbance. I have a feeling, you two are here for the same reason. I have an offer for the two of you, we shall join force, and find this holocron in the hidden Jedi Temple. Once we retreive it, we will find the destined plans of the Jedi."

"There he is!" a Rodian said.
"Let's get him!" a man replied.

The two men took out blasters and pointed them at darth Cilate. Lonna and Lord Sion react quickly and draw their weapons, slashing through the flesh of the two figures threatening.

The two men lay on the floor, dead. Darth Cilate notices a poster on the wall, it states: Bounty On Cilate of Bespin.

"A bounty?" Cilate asked confused.
"Most interesting. I have a feeling us three will make a most pleasent team. So let's get down to buisness, shall we?".

After Azalray left Yahvin IV, he had let the force guide him, and, after several days of drifting, he ended up on a planet named Jantive...

Azalray had been walking for about fourty minutes now, headed tpwards the closest town on Jantive. He didn't know why the Force had led him here, to Jantive of all places, but, whnever he put his full confidense in the force, it never let him down, and he knew it wasn't about to.
Azalray finally climbed over a small hill, and immediately hid behind a large boulder. Just outside the town was aship, all but too familar. The Ultima, a ship belonging to Sith that Azalray wasn't fond of in the least. He had run into Darth Cilate several times before. In fact, one of those times was when Azalray himself had fallen tot he dark side. However, even when on the same side of the force, the two didn't see things eye to eye, and they both walked away that day nearly dea, battered and broken, both having scars to remind themselves of the other.
Azalray didn't sense anything coming rom the ship, but he did feel something else that seemed strange; A large power from inside the city. At first, he has afraid Darth Cilate had eally grown that strong, but, he sensed it came from several lifeforms. He was relieved that Cilate hadn't surpassed him, but still distressed that there were more Sith with Cilate. Still, he had to take advantage of the moment, and would try to sneak into Cilate's ship while he was out...
It took about half an hour for him to bypas the security measures without being caught. Apparently Cilate valued whatever he was keeping within his ship. However, he had finally finished with the locking mechanism, and entered the ship, hoping that he could find out something there before the others could return...

No one wants to die.

"If I am correct, the Jedi Temple should be located somewhere in the core of this planet and-" Lonna was interupted.

"Hold on..." Cilate said.
"Something isn't right... Follow me."

Cilate led Lonna and Sion into his ship, as even as puzzled as they were, they knew that there was something wrong as well.

"What is it?" Sion asked.
"Patience Sion, only time shall tell... The force will lead us to our problem..." Cilate said.

Cilate turned around, for he heard something in the storage rooms. He head over there, but he didn't see anything, even though Alzray was a matter of inches infront of him. After momments of searching for Alzray, Lonna, Cilate, and Sion finally gave up.

"What are we going to do? What is this?" Lonna said.
"Yes, there is great power in your ship Cilate, but I do not see anything." Sion said.
"Seeing, isn't believe my dear friend. There is a Jedi in my ship, and not an ordinary Jedi." Cilate pondered.
"What do you propose we do?" Lonna asked.
"Blow up the ship." Cilate said.
"Seal the doors shut, make sure there are no exits." Cilate said.

Lonna and Sion obeyed his orders, and did as he asked. In a matter of minutes every exit was sealed.

Cilate then pulled out a heavy lazer rocket, and attatched it in the ground, for steady fireing. He aimed the turret at his ship, The Ultima.

"This isn't wise Cilate, you are destroying your ship for one Jedi!" Sion argued.
"Don't temper with me Sion, I know what I am doing." Cilate roared.

And in a matter of seconds, The Ultima, was blown to bits and pieces. Nothing was left alive that was in the ship.

"How do you propose to get off of Jantive when you need its purpose?" Sion asked.
"I will use Lonna's." Cilate said.

The three sith walked away, without even realizing that their target, snuck off the ship before the exits were sealed, and he ran to Mount Hoth, for the force guided him there.

(mount hoth, named after the planet hoth for it's cold temperatures and freezes)

There was white everywhere, to the point where Azalray could barely see. Now he was glad to had the sense to go to his ship and grab a warmer jacket before going here. At first, he though it was unwise, but he felt so strongly attracted to this place that he almost couldn't resist. He knew where he was going, even if he couldn't see, even if he had never been here before.
Then, he saw something up ahead... it was an entrance to a cave! Azalray rushes inside.
"Finally... I was afraid the next time someone saw me I would be a statue..."
Going deeper into the cave, away from the cld, he notices that there's light coming from up ahead. At first, he suspects it's a fire, but then he realizes it's coming from the walls ahead. As he approcahes them, he also realizes that instead of the jagged walls of the cave, they're now smooth walls, with similar marking from the temple on Yahvin IV... except, these marking were glowing, and radiated warmth.
When he laid a hand on them, insetad of burning, he could feel the warmth spread throughout his body.
"... there's power in this place... much power... but, it's unique. It's not light, nor dark, but it's not neutral either. It's as if there's a perfect balance of the force within these walls... how could this be? The Light and Dark have completely different standards and principles. For them to me merged into one is... it's impossible, it's can't be..."
Azalray staggered for a moment, leaning onto the wall for support, stunned by the thought of perhaps finding the perect balance between liight and dark.
"... No, it can't be. It would have been disvcovered by now if it had... but, I need to be sure. I need to go deeper, see what's inside of this temple."
Azalray began walking down the dimly lit hallway of orange glowing symbols, leaning on the wall for support...

No one wants to die.

"So where are we headed to now Cilate?" Lonna asked.
"You two will be looking for the Jedi Holocron, if you retrieve that, then the Jedi's plans are ruined." Cilate said.
"What will you be doing?" Sion asked.
"I will be going to Mt. Hoth." Cilate answered.
"But why, there is nothing up there!" Sion argued.
"Does there need to be a reason? The force guided me to this point of my life, it isn't stopping any time soon Sion." Cilate stated.
"Well what do you think is up there?" Lonna asked.
"I am not too sure, but whatever is up there, someone has already discovered it." Cilate said.
"How do you know this?" Sion asked.
"Do you always need to be rash with question Sion? I can feel it, it is to the point stubburnly obvious that something is going on up there, and if you can't feel it, then your pathetic as any lowlife on this planet." Cilate said.
"Now go find that holicron." Cilate ordered.
The two sith went their serperate ways, while Cilate headed to Mt. Hoth, where he would meet his once companion, Alzray.

sion finaly stopped arguing becuase he finaly sences the the holcron**** sion and lona head for the acdemy

"We'll meet at the top of Mt Hoth Cilate." Lonna yelled. "Sion I'm going to change into some jedi robes.You better change into some to if you don't want to get killed by hidden turrets. but we will need some id cards to get in. Do you know where we can get some?"